Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:09:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to see BCH amount on Bitcoin.com wallet  (Read 264 times)
CemOktem (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:21:34 PM

Hey, i just got in to cryptocurrency. I bought some BCH and sent it to my Bitcoin.com wallet. I know it is in my wallet, but i can not see it. It only shows me how much BTC i have. How can i make my BCH visible?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:21:00 PM

Hey, i just got in to cryptocurrency. I bought some BCH and sent it to my Bitcoin.com wallet. I know it is in my wallet, but i can not see it. It only shows me how much BTC i have. How can i make my BCH visible?

i think could help if yuo share here your transaction id.
so we can investigate transaction details and we can help you to understand better what was done.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:32:41 PM

I wouldn't use Bitcoin.com's wallet, or read any of their news at all. That's Roger Ver's propaganda website. Get Electrum for BTC (and Electroncash for BCH, I think).

Having said that, are you sure you bought BTC and not BCH? Thanks to the BCash idiots, a lot of noobs are sending BCH in BTC addresses, or BTC in BCH addresses, because the address format looks exactly the same.

You need to go to blockchain.info or any similar site and post your tx id to get further help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: