Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2018, 07:34:34 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Arbitrage trading on https://arbitragecoins.com  (Read 114 times)
Wimsels

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:23:36 PM

I'm new in the world of arbitrage trading and though I like the excitement of trading myself, I'm also charmed of the certainty of earning money while I sleep. Since I discovered arbitragecoins.com I've parked some bitcoins there to put my trust in the capabilities of a trading robot. And the result is amazing. The bot compares the prices of altcoins constantly of (more than) 50 exchanges worldwide. When the bot sees a trading chance (some of) my bitcoins are used to trade. In a split second altcoins are bought and sold with a profit as a result. The outcome is always a profit, no loss of money because the bot only trades when a positive outcome is guaranteed.

Because of the often very small price differences between exchanges of specific coins, the chances of a profitable trade rise when the bot can use a higher trading amount. I started with 1 BTC funding and saw a monthly profit of approximately 5%. Not bad when you know that putting your money on a saving account gives you almost no interest! Not bad at all !
Recently I raised my funding to 2 BTC and the profit increased with much more than a factor 2. A monthly profit of 30% should be very well possible in the range of a funding with 3-5 BTC. So that means that in a short period of 3-4 months you have doubled your funding. What more does a man need. Earning money as water while watching football on television. I can recommend the site. There is a direct chat-contact with the service guys; they are doing a fine job there.

If you also want to write a review on this subject, go ahead ...  Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miderian

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:33:31 PM

Yes it is all shinny and pink clouds and ponies.
Tell us what are the weak or bad spots are.
If I invest my money I want to hear it all.
Tough customer, maybe...
greenfailure

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:43:09 PM

Never heard of the site before, thanks for the info OP. Will check it out, concept seems fair but unsure of the reliability/drawbacks. With any investment there has to be potential for loss, pushing only the positives and ignoring the negatives of an investment isn't best practice imo

Owner/Operator of LARGEST Greater Toronto Area mining operation.

BUY BITCOIN
Mr. Art

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:55:59 PM

very safe trade if this arbitrade bots can earn monthly interest in 5%
anyway, are you a part of the team from this trading bot ?

Wimsels

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:42:56 PM

Hi there,

No I'm not part of the team. Just a Dutch guy who tries to make some money with crypto. I gave my review as my honest opinion. I understood that the site is relatively new, only a few months old and the team behind it is working hard on further developments. This month 2FA will be implemented, which is a very good thing (and necessary) in a world full of hackers. So my review was not a sponsored message or something else. But judge for yourself. There is a video of arbitrage coins on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR7aBoZMkZM
fringuello85

Activity: 1

Crypto-Addicted

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:10:17 AM

Very nice tip-off, I'll try it out tonight
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.