Bitcoin Forum
August 14, 2018, 08:32:18 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency are considered illegal?  (Read 1450 times)
gabmen

Activity: 868
Merit: 523

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:40:22 PM

Hi everyone,
I've join the bitcoin world for 1 year and earn a little income from this wonderful place.
But, unfortunately, when I talk about this to my parents, they all said this is the illegal money and I have to quit it before getting trouble with the government. Truly, even the main TV news program in my country said that, national banking system will banned bitcoin from any payment and there will be an punishment for that.
In my opinion, Bitcoin and crypto. still have its advantages and could be helpful if we use it for the good purpose.

What do you think, how can I explain to my parents? some article would be great. Thank you all!

I talked it over with my family too, some years ago. I then considered mining LTC. If I hadn't listened to the negative advice, I would probably be a millionaire right now. But who could have predicted, right Smiley so no hard feelings here, and I like my job. Wouldn't even have had the money to start off without a decent income anyway.

you still have time to continue mining ltc and you can collect more ltc and wait for the price increase more. and if right now, you have a job, then you can do both your job and try to stay in the cryptocurrency while you can continue mining ltc. it will be good if what you can do work together so you can make more money in the future.

Well that's really a challenge especially for elder people who are so used to conventional way of doing things. The media as of late has been feeding negative information mostly to people and those who have no idea of how bitcoin works would easily share their views.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
friends1980

Activity: 392
Merit: 183

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:54:27 PM

Hi everyone,
I've join the bitcoin world for 1 year and earn a little income from this wonderful place.
But, unfortunately, when I talk about this to my parents, they all said this is the illegal money and I have to quit it before getting trouble with the government. Truly, even the main TV news program in my country said that, national banking system will banned bitcoin from any payment and there will be an punishment for that.
In my opinion, Bitcoin and crypto. still have its advantages and could be helpful if we use it for the good purpose.

What do you think, how can I explain to my parents? some article would be great. Thank you all!

I talked it over with my family too, some years ago. I then considered mining LTC. If I hadn't listened to the negative advice, I would probably be a millionaire right now. But who could have predicted, right Smiley so no hard feelings here, and I like my job. Wouldn't even have had the money to start off without a decent income anyway.

you still have time to continue mining ltc and you can collect more ltc and wait for the price increase more. and if right now, you have a job, then you can do both your job and try to stay in the cryptocurrency while you can continue mining ltc. it will be good if what you can do work together so you can make more money in the future.

@ipanks. I support cryptocurrency from an ideological - libertarian point of view. I have never mined in my life: I am ashamed to admit that I am technically a complete noob and probably already too old and unexperienced to start with it...   Embarrassed

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
fatema

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:19:19 PM

Not illegal, but some countries in the world are making some rules about Bitcoin. Because they think Bitcoin is a threat to their economy. Some people avoid tax due to Bitcoin. They do not use it in illegal transactions. My country has a bitcoin community, I pay taxes regularly.

isyot12345

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:49:55 AM

Hi everyone,

In some countries it is deemed illegal as we are now having reports that countries are following suit in china’s initiative to banning cryptocurrency in their borders. However, there are still a lot and I mean a lot that have been shitting the other way on cryptocurreny or letting thrive to see what it looks like because some countries do have the awareness of what bitcoin and the cryptocurrency as a whole can mean if it goes higher

Other say's crypto was illegal. but for many people investing and try to work about crypto cause of their big profit.for me crypto or bitcoin is my finance for daily needs and she help me to get even a small bussiness. and my life was saved from there crypto. if all people of the world knows the crypto are very good for the furure i ithink it will be grow up and no one say's their illegal. for me i think 10% say's bitcoin and crypto are illegal. but 90% are agree  for the crypto and btc are not illegal.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
CryptoJedi1

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:58:49 AM

Japan is the only country that has deemed it legal. Most other countries are confused about Crypto. Some has given the status of "neither legal nor illegal".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.