Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 10:49:10 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does someone profits from BTC?  (Read 1028 times)
sleep_talker

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:55:11 PM

I know that this BTC is not centralized. But I have to think, that why is it an option in the first place. Surely someone must be getting profit from it in the first place. No?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fiulpro

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:00:30 PM

Well the thing is.. Being decentralized means it can't be controlled by anyone! ! ! Nor for bad nor for nice reasons ! ! ! .. people getting profit from bitcoins are the ones...who... Genuinely buy and then trade or sell during pump..
If the creators are having a ly of bitcoins they are obviously gonna get profit from it..and also see it as a vig company... Here.. they work together to generate output...and we have miners here ...and..the team members had they wouldn't have been making profit.. they would have choosed not to work.. if they are working it means they are generating profit and ... Smiley How and what and from where is what only they know.

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
CoinPayments
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
ahmad21

Activity: 369

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:05:34 PM

I know that this BTC is not centralized. But I have to think, that why is it an option in the first place. Surely someone must be getting profit from it in the first place. No?
You cant say someone is getting exact profits from use of bitcoins. But yes as the miners get a considerable amount of amount from transaction fees so they get a lot of money if people use it as their normal currency.
Well the thing is.. Being decentralized means it can't be controlled by anyone! ! ! Nor for bad nor for nice reasons ! ! ! .. people getting profit from bitcoins are the ones...who... Genuinely buy and then trade or sell during pump..
If the creators are having a ly of bitcoins they are obviously gonna get profit from it..and also see it as a vig company... Here.. they work together to generate output...and we have miners here ...and..the team members had they wouldn't have been making profit.. they would have choosed not to work.. if they are working it means they are generating profit and ... Smiley How and what and from where is what only they know.
I think he is more concerned about if someone as a whole earns profit from a increased use of bitcoin or complete bitcoin network.

Allan Ramanda

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:11:55 PM

the purpose of people wanting to join bitcoin is to seek profit. especially if you join with trading and investment, you can get many benefits.

Cmoh

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:27:14 PM

Anybody can get profit or make income by Bitcoin. There are many option of earning Bitcoin and also get more profit by lending, trading and making investment. Since it's inception of Bitcoin to now Bitcoin has given millionth of times profit to its holder.

stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:43:17 PM

It is decentralized AND distributed meaning no one person can mess with the system. This doesnt mean the first people to invent the system didnt profit from it as it is expected "satoshi" has ~980k bitcoins which would amass a wealth in the billions. This is no small money  Smiley

[[[ PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence ]]]
[[[ PRIVATE SALE STARTED  ]]]
> /WHITEPAPER/ANN/BOUNTY/SLACK/ <
drm

Activity: 761

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:45:40 PM

Miners, traders, investors.
There are a lot of groups/people that profit from btc obviously.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Aura

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:47:16 PM

The miners get rewarded for mining, meaning that they find the right nonce for that particular block and add it to the blockchain.
By this process the coin is decentralized and there is no central authority to control or to profit from it.

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
CoinPayments
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
creeps

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:04:58 AM

Miners, traders, investors.
There are a lot of groups/people that profit from btc obviously.

Investing or trading with bitcoin is really profitable and a lot of people are now millionaire because of bitcoin. You can earn bitcoin in many ways, since you are just new here you can read some post and learn from it.
carlisle1

Activity: 616

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:15:37 AM

we will not be here if not for profit.bitcoin community and the whole crypto are designed for profiteering.they are not here for the first place they are here for all the places to earn.to make income for living.all though some are failed but still we came along here to earn.same as you whybare you here now,for profit right?this community gives the user a chance of having other option to make money,helps many people to be rich.

akmittal

Activity: 112

***LiveTree ADEPT*** ***LiveTree ADEPT***

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:17:18 AM

Naturally, the person introduced bitcoin is most beneficiary from rice of bitcoin. The investor and traders are also getting the benefits of rising price of bitcoin.

crzy

Activity: 98

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:23:14 AM

Naturally, the person introduced bitcoin is most beneficiary from rice of bitcoin. The investor and traders are also getting the benefits of rising price of bitcoin.

Those who beleive on bitcoin years ago, for sure they make good money. There’s a good opportunity with bitcoin to earn exta profit, and simplest way to gain with bitcoin is to hold it for long period of time.

deadsilent

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:37:16 AM

To be honest, it's all about profit. People will not buy Bitcoin if it's not profitable. We only buy it for profit. It's the easiest way to generate profit unlike traditional investments like gold, silver and other precious metals. Lucky to those who bought at the recent dip. Bitcoin drops down to $5000+ a piece and bounce back to $7k and That's an easy $2000+ profit.

I know that this BTC is not centralized

It is used to be not centralized. But now, it's a different story. You cannot liquidate Bitcoin without giving informations about yourself. It's because government implemented it. And we have to comply or chase by the authorities. It's not decentralize anymore. Aside from that, the fees. The fees are so high these days. That's bad thing about Bitcoin. You have to $12-$13 just to send the funds.

▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
    ▄█▀▀▄▄███████▄▄▀▀█▄
  ▄█▀▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀████▄▀█▄
 ▄█ █████▀█ ▄▄▄ █▀█████ █▄
▄█ █████   █████   █████ █▄
█ ██████   ▀███▀   ██████ █
█ ███████         ███████ █
█ ██████   ▄███▄   ██████ █
▀█ █████   █████   █████ █▀

▀█ █████▄█ ▀▀▀ █▄█████ █▀
  ▀█▄▀████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄████▀▄█▀

▀█▄▄▀▀███████▀▀▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

▄█████████ ███      ███  ▄█████  ▄█████  ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄   ▄█████████ ███       ███
███▀        ███      ███ ███▀    ███▀    ███▀    ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ ███▀        ███       ███
███         ███      ███ ███     ███     ████████████ ███      ███ ███         ███▄     ▄███
███▄        ███▄    ▄███ ███     ███     ███▄         ███      ███ ███▄         ▀███████████
 ▀█████████  ▀████████▀  ███     ███      ▀█████      ███      ███  ▀█████████          ▄███
                                                                                     █████▀

SashaAbraham

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:37:48 AM

Hardware companies profit)) AMD, Nvidia and all that mining hadrware producers got great money, I think.
ghost424

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:41:17 AM

Of course, someone is profiting from the use of bitcoin. It may be the developers but all of the users can gain profit from using bitcoin. The price of bitcoin still fluctuates and that is really useful for anyone owning bitcoin.

◈◈   SOCIALMEDIA.MARKET   ◈◈   BLOCKCHAIN BASED Influencer Marketing Platform
ANN Thread   WhitePaper   Facebook   Telegram   Twitter
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰   TOKEN SALE : 07 - 14 December 2017   ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
hugeblack

Activity: 168

【Signature Designer】

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:49:02 AM

1) miners: who get max profit specially who start mining bitcoin at 2010 and keep working till today   (Because in the past it was easy to mine 1 BTC in less than 1 week with simple tools).

2) old bitcoin users who trusted in bitcoin : like miners they can be rich from simple holding.

3) Smart men who trade bitcoin : if you smart you can earn fast from bitcoin .

4) any one : it is not need smart or work to earn from bitcoin just some Luke and trust

Jhon3438

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:53:28 AM

It migth so but you could say not all are getting profit especially those who are scam by other people to invest but in longrun they going to say its bankrupt. And defends upon someone how they earn from btc..
airdagon

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:55:44 AM

actually you can get many benefits in the world of bitcoin, especially you are a person who likes to sell and buy or invest.
it fits this bitcoin because the bitcoin of digital currency is very unique and many people who want to invest here.
rurubot

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:39:08 AM

Indeed sir. Bitcoin community would not that grow if they gain nothing from it. But in order to gain profit, you can do mining, trading, investing, or do any ways you think that could help you earn profits. What i mean is, you have to work for it.

browder07

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:42:53 AM

Everyone benefits from bitcoin. You are good, we are good. but there are big investors. they are rich thanks to bitcoin

Website|Whitepaper
■ ■ ▄  ICO ▲ Nov 18th, 2017
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.