Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 02:27:11 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does someone profits from BTC?  (Read 1052 times)
albert11

Activity: 573

DITCOIN!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:21:02 AM

I know that this BTC is not centralized. But I have to think, that why is it an option in the first place. Surely someone must be getting profit from it in the first place. No?

Especially if they hold it for a long time and sell it on a higher value. Buy low and sell high. Bitcoin is the longest cryptocurrency in the market and there are other ways to earn bitcoin a good example for this is in this forum.

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
     ▄███████████▌  ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
   ▄█████████████▌  ▀▄▄▀     ▀██▄
  ▐██████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄       ▀█▌
 ▐███████████████▌             ▀█▌
 ████████████████▌  ▀▀▀█         ██
▐████████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄         ██▌
▐████████████████▌  ▀  ▀         ██▌
 ████████████████▌  █▀▀█         ██
 ▐███████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀        ▄█▌
  ▐██████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀       ▄█▌
   ▀█████████████▌  ▀▀█▀     ▄██▀
     ▀███████████▌  ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
      ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
player514
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:25:00 AM

Everyone benefits from bitcoin. You are good, we are good. but there are big investors. they are rich thanks to bitcoin

I have to disagree with you. There are people who get screwed over by the price fluctuations because they buy high and end up selling low because they don't have faith in the cycle. Sure this is their fault, but I'm trying to bring to light that bitcoin is not the perfect investment. There can be a drop at any time and that's a part of the volatility that everyone has decided to be okay with. The whales have come into this game with already enough money, bitcoin is a method for them to make even more.

Easteregg69

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:30:02 AM

Yes.
0.2 bitcoins turns in to 0.002 turns in to 0.0002. DGB style. Trading and ruling the world of economics.

BTC would be nothing worth if it was not shared.
speedy963

Activity: 293

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:36:47 AM

Everyone benefits from bitcoin. You are good, we are good. but there are big investors. they are rich thanks to bitcoin

I have to disagree with you. There are people who get screwed over by the price fluctuations because they buy high and end up selling low because they don't have faith in the cycle. Sure this is their fault, but I'm trying to bring to light that bitcoin is not the perfect investment. There can be a drop at any time and that's a part of the volatility that everyone has decided to be okay with. The whales have come into this game with already enough money, bitcoin is a method for them to make even more.
Yes very big YES. Someone before told me as i can remember, he said, our win was somebody's lost. So in short either we win or lose, gain or lose money in bitcoin that is how it works to maintain the balance, it is not all the time we all win, most especially trading. Fluctuations can also be good or bad, if you know how to handle it then you can make advantages to it as to gain, but if you failed to do so, then you lose money as well.

<

%%%%%%%%%%(         
      %%%%%%%%%%%%%  %%     
    %%%%%%%%%%%%%%  .%%%%   
   %%%%%%%%        %%%%%%%   
  /%%%%%%           %%%%%%/ 
  %%%%%%(           (%%%%%% 
  %%%%%%(           (%%%%%% 
  ,%%%%%%           %%%%%%, 
   %%%%%%%%       %%%%%%%%   
    %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%   
      %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%     
         %%%%%%%%%%%       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. OPEN MONEY PLATFORM .
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
{}
>
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:44:25 AM

Of course, someone is profiting from the use of bitcoin. It may be the developers but all of the users can gain profit from using bitcoin. The price of bitcoin still fluctuates and that is really useful for anyone owning bitcoin.
Not only someone but most of the people who are here involve in bitcoin are getting profit from it, Bitcoin is really a very profitable investment, even i think that no one can get such a good profit from day trading. I am hopeful that bitcoin will continue giving us profit for a long long time, because still bitcoin has too much potential and still most of the people have to join bitcoin and make as more profitable.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
.BTC-GREEN.       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.Ecological Community in the Green Planet.
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE    |    ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
Slow death

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:52:07 AM

Surely someone must be getting profit from it in the first place.

You created this thread to ask this question and you were supposed to answer it at least, but from what I see you are not aware of the answers that people are going to give. Well not so hard to see that many people have profited from bitcoin, there are many people who own huge amounts of bitcoin and these people bought bitcoin when it cost less than  $1000, you should already be wondering how much profit these people currently have

pinoyden

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:06:53 AM

those people your talking about are just noob or begginers that still dont know how bitcoin trading works. they dont understand the risk before jumping in. bitcoin is infact the most perfect investment among other investments due to its high volatility that can make you easily earn a good profit. overall , i can say that majority of people are still getting a profit on bitcoin regarding on their status in life, whether they're poor or rich, skillfull or not.
Zubayer

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:19:58 AM

Yes, I think everyone profit from BTC who had bitcoin. Because bitcoin price always up and down. Sometimes bitcoin price so low that everyone buy bitcoin for profit when it  price going up again. Bitcoin investment is the best investment right now.

crisnel26

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:21:01 AM

Bitcoin is known for being profitable. Don't ask next time if we do profit here coz bitcoin is our own investment .

btc_angela

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:43:12 AM

Of course, someone is profiting from the use of bitcoin. It may be the developers but all of the users can gain profit from using bitcoin. The price of bitcoin still fluctuates and that is really useful for anyone owning bitcoin.
Not only someone but most of the people who are here involve in bitcoin are getting profit from it, Bitcoin is really a very profitable investment, even i think that no one can get such a good profit from day trading. I am hopeful that bitcoin will continue giving us profit for a long long time, because still bitcoin has too much potential and still most of the people have to join bitcoin and make as more profitable.

I think for average person here just doing signature campaigns and ranking from Jr-Full Member status, and just holding his earnings, he should be getting big profits by today's price. And if that guy chooses to do trading then he is at least have already a good returns. And even if he didn't hold that long, still there is profit to realized. So Yes, its pretty obvious that someone can get profits from bitcoin. Casuals profits, Whales profit big and if someone here doesn't, I don't think he should be staying in the crypto's because this industry is very profitable now.

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
Isaacck1

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:06:13 AM

I know that this BTC is not centralized. But I have to think, that why is it an option in the first place. Surely someone must be getting profit from it in the first place. No?

If you are asking if who is the boss who profits from all of these, as far as I know there is no one. If we go back to the basic concept of bitcoin, it is said that bitcoin is peer-to-peer and transactions are not centralized. Think of it as handing money to someone without getting it through a third party. The only ones that I can think of who is profiting in bitcoin are those who work for it and those who holds and transfers them.

family934

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:33:06 AM

yes all people that are working with the bitcoin are getting a good profit from the bitcoin. According to their job with bitcoin they are earing well. The worker are getting well payed according to their works and investor are getting according to invest while the trader are also getting a high profit from the bitcoins.

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
● PLINKO  (+) ROULETTE ║ BITVEST ║ |7| SLOTS    ▼ BIT SPIN
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
sumangs

Activity: 154

My post are my own.

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:49:43 AM

Yes. If they buy bitcoin while it is growing then they could earn a profit from it. It is better to buy bitcoin as early as possible to earn a greater profit than those who buy it late.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Opquar

Activity: 418

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:43:08 AM

The people are the ones profiting from it. That is the beauty of decentralization. Satoshi has, too, but that is only because he was the first miner. He has not even touched the genesis block.
Haunebu

Activity: 433

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:46:36 AM

The people are the ones profiting from it. That is the beauty of decentralization. Satoshi has, too, but that is only because he was the first miner. He has not even touched the genesis block.
Completely true. Satoshi Nakomoto has the power to manipulate the entire crypto market in whatever way he wants, but I don't believe he is such a person who would go against the core concept of bitcoin aka Decentralization. So many people profit from bitcoin and altcoins on a regular basis and I feel that it is very difficult to centralize a force like bitcoin.
tanghere1

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:56:06 AM

Of course there is someone who is profiting more than anybody else. However the good thing about it being decentralize is that all can make a lot of profit from it.

C
What is C?
rgcoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:59:56 AM

Simply buying Bitcoin is the best thing to do. Once you have some Bitcoin, this will open you to the world of cryptocurrency. Developing an investment plan is key. But allocating percentages based on risk is important.buy profit is sure in bitcoin.
TheUltraElite

Activity: 532

ALU - Campaign Management & More - goo.gl/Yqey3W

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:01:44 AM

Especially if they hold it for a long time and sell it on a higher value. Buy low and sell high. Bitcoin is the longest cryptocurrency in the market and there are other ways to earn bitcoin a good example for this is in this forum.

People hold btc to make money true but I would say its also important that they think about other stuff to buy in order to invest. Like buying altcoins which have good potential and making profits by selling them when pumps happen. Its important to study the altcoins for this and to think on what to invest before doing so.

Yea i profit alot from BTC. Especially from this its amazing rise in value.

Recently btc did rise in price a lot. People are saying that crypto is getting more mainstream exposure and I believe that is why its growing. However by this year end I hope btc crosses 12k USD. However the next year growth may not be that similar that happened this year.

Where did you get this idea from? Satoshi did mine the first few bitcoins.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
      ▄████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
    ▄█████████████▄█  ▐███████████▄
   ████████▀▀██████▌  ██▀▀██████████▄
  ██████▀ ▄██▄  ███  ▐█▄▌  ███  ▐█████
 ██████  ████▌ ▐██▌  ███  ▐██▌  ███████
██████▌  ████  ███  ▐██▌  ███  ▐████████
██████▌  ██▀▌ ▐█▀█  █▀█  ▐█▀▀  █▀███████
████████▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄████████
████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████
.TRUSTED ★ EXPERIENCED ★ READY.       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
 ▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████▀▀█▀▀████████▄
 ▄██████▀▀▀  ▀  ▀████████▄
▄███████▄▄   ▄▄   ▀███████▄
██████████   ███   ████████
██████████        ▀████████
██████████   ███▌  ▐███████
▀███████▀▀   ▀▀▀  ▄███████▀
 ▀██████▄▄▄  ▄  ▄████████▀
  ▀████████▄▄█▄▄████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██▀                 ▀██▄
▄██▌ ▄▀█████████████▀▄ ▐██▄
███▌ ██▄ ▀███████▀ ▄██ ▐███
███▌ ████   ▀▀▀   ████ ▐███
███▌ ██▀▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▀██ ▐███
▀██▌ ▀▄█████████████▄▀ ▐██▀
 ▀██▄                 ▄██▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Stac

Activity: 87

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:06:27 AM

Those of who are in the bitcoin community has definitely benefited, as it is clear from the history of bitcoins and where the price of bitcoins have reached so far, as it has crossed $ 11472 from this it is evident that the bitcoin user's have gained a lot, we could also think of the early investors when the prices have broke the highest value of bitcoins which has helped to be multi millionaires as this  bitcoin always proves to be a million dollar market as the value of bitcoins keeps on increases every year.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
Akash55

Activity: 42

▀ ▀ C ▀ ▀

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:10:46 PM

The people who do invest on btc and trading btc they all get profit from it.I saw some of my friends who got profit through i haven't make any profit because i didn't started to trade lr invest

▀    ▀  C  ▀    ▀
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.