Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:45:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining in Nicehash or Ethermine - where is more profitable  (Read 1264 times)
whitrzac

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

90*c is good, right?

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:07:21 PM

NiceHash pays more. It's simply a more efficient way to mine.

Except it doesnt and it isnt. For the most part nicehash is for the lazy and/or uneducated people that dont want to deal with managing multiple wallets or having a clue when the best time to sell is. Sure there are some times when it overpays on specific algos but that requires monitoring and switching around of pools all the time.

That's what nicehash does, automatically...

I've mined both ways, at home I play with mining specific coins, alll of my remote machines run nicehash. I've gone a full month without touching any of them...

BINGO NICE HASH IS A SCAM, they don't payout in BITCOIN, they use a BTC address as an account number, if you manage to run your rigs long enough for a payout, they send you to paypal, where they ask for a 50% service fee.

NICE HASH is a scam.

The question here is a shill, ethermine for what algo, nicehash for what algo what hardware. I agree nicehash is for people who don't know what they're doing and nicehash exploits these people.

You must have brain damage.

Nicehash pays out bitcoin into any wallet you choose. Mine goes directly to coinbase, where it gets sold instantly to paypal.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thatpeter

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:06:50 PM

Never used Nicehash as I like being in control on my setup and delivery.

I would use ethermine or claymore.
lekam0213

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

We offer our Service

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:14:16 PM

I am one of those who are very interested in mining. I was glad saw this thread gives me idea where is best to mine and who is legit or not.I will keep it on mind nicehash,ethetmine etc.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
Ryuh

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:31:05 PM

For a newbie users nicehash offers simple solution for mining. You download the program, point it at your BTC address and start mining - thats all.
For the convenience they charge you a small fee hence you earn a little bit less, but you don't care about switching different miners/coins and algos.
When you get more experience with mining you can move to more advanced stuff.

pbuva

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:21:36 AM

Never used Nicehash as I like being in control on my setup and delivery.

I would use ethermine or claymore.

Ethermine - mining software
claymore.- mining software
Nicehash - service

The purpose of the service provided by Nicehash is precisely that it controls and switches mining to the most advantageous algorithm and currency. If it's just a currency and not an algorithm, you can use Ethermine and Claymore as part of its service.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
inspektahbg (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:55:27 PM

Thank you for the comprehensive answers! for the moment I'm going to try a month with nicehash - and if everything is OK, I will stay there.
In future I will try minning directly at pool.
jeswin

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:32:25 PM

It merely depends on your skill
pizzacrypto

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:00:48 PM

I prefer mining Altcoins directly, but have also tried nicehash and it worked good for me, they always paid almost exactly like calculated in whattomine.
P00P135

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:43:12 AM

NiceHash pays more. It's simply a more efficient way to mine.

Except it doesnt and it isnt. For the most part nicehash is for the lazy and/or uneducated people that dont want to deal with managing multiple wallets or having a clue when the best time to sell is. Sure there are some times when it overpays on specific algos but that requires monitoring and switching around of pools all the time.

That's what nicehash does, automatically...

I've mined both ways, at home I play with mining specific coins, alll of my remote machines run nicehash. I've gone a full month without touching any of them...

BINGO NICE HASH IS A SCAM, they don't payout in BITCOIN, they use a BTC address as an account number, if you manage to run your rigs long enough for a payout, they send you to paypal, where they ask for a 50% service fee.

NICE HASH is a scam.

The question here is a shill, ethermine for what algo, nicehash for what algo what hardware. I agree nicehash is for people who don't know what they're doing and nicehash exploits these people.

Most profitable right now is 'EXP'

http://whattomine.com/coins

learn to use the tools, and remember if they say nicehash is on top, it don't mean shit, cuz they don't consider the fee's nice hash taxes 4-5 times between mining and exit, by the time U get out of nicehash you will barely get 50% of what's reported on http://whattomine.com/coins

But for say "zencash' its say right now u get $10/day and if you mine on zen.suprnova.cc they will pay out everyday exactly that.

There is only one honest miner around, most of the mining pools don't payout, the payout is so high that most people quit, that's what nice hash does, they keep raising the payout bar until you quit, and then every month they sweep the uncollected, biggest scam around is nicehash

But obviously NICEHASH is paying a lot of people http://whattomine.com/coins, no reason nicehash is on whattomine everyday, cuz they sure as hell never payout those number

ethermine I don't remember its been so long, but I don't use them, because its too hard to get a payout,

suprnova is the best, they pay out, and find all the blocks so you get paid daily, lots of these micro-pools dont' find blocks so nobody gets paid

You must be trolling.  You are the first person to ever say something good about suprnova.  They are the biggest scammers around.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: