Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:57:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for help launching a token to fundraise for a "traditional" business.  (Read 91 times)
magik20 (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:51:06 AM

My company is launching a telecom service in a few countries.  This is a real business with a solid team that has launched multiple, very successful, telecoms in the past.  The markets we are entering are desperate for better service and are highly inefficient. 

While ICO / Tokens have been used to fund cryptocurrency projects, I think there is real potential for more "traditional" companies to use blockchain technology and ICO's for their fundraising as well.

We already have a full pitch deck and executive summary written.  These documents would be the baseplate for the ICO.  I need help creating and designing the ICO, token (ERC20 on Etherum seems like the best route?), whitepaper and someone who has experience in ICO's to consultant on the best practices for launching an ICO.

Here is our pre-launch ico announcement which I'm using to help raise a bit of funding to help move things along.

I'm not sure we will have much success even raising a small round without the whitepaper and website up and running.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381099.msg24318398#msg24318398
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: