Bitcoin Forum
January 24, 2018, 12:39:04 PM *
News: Electrum users must upgrade to 3.0.5 if they haven't already. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOTO] Motocoin PROOF-of-PLAY [NEW BOT] Human Mineable -Play Game to Mine- 3yrs+  (Read 20290 times)
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1246

BTC since 2014, CHI since 2017

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:51:04 AM

I got the market cap and money supply on coinmarketcap.com updated.

Check it out here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/motocoin/

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:02:12 AM

If your bot is an improvement would you share it with us lol plz ? Still syncing. It is only using 25% of my CPU power, I have a core i5 with 4 CPUs, Windows 8.

Only 61 blocks left since Sunday 13:00. Now its Thursday 23:14, lol. Why taking so long? Hopefully once its synced I can backup my wallet with my coins and create a new wallet without having to re-sync for so long, and just clone it to my other pic...?

Yes I will share it. Make sure you aren't mining while you are syncing.
I'm not sure why it is taking long.

Yes you can do that.

Sorry I was drunk yesterday lol was depressed. Um, I was thinking, you know HMC created or is part of the TAU chain? Maybe MOTOcoin can be run  as a "thin client miner" on smartphones, without needing to download the blockchain, with the TAU Chain supporting MOTO as one of its Dapps? I don't know if my graphics are appreciated. There are some ideas I wanted to share with HMC but I got so drunk yesterday because of this depression thing I'm dealing with. I saw a tweet that there is now a TML (Tau Markup Language). That sounds totally interesting, I think HMC is one of the creators? Anyone know much about it, or even understand it?

Let me know if anyone is interested and I could send the post with my graphics criteria. Here is one last screenshot of the direction I'd like MOTO's graphics to go into: I will send the stipulated criteria that are more specific so that it may be implemented if there's someone who knows OpenGL sufficiently in here to apply my ideas to the game's GUI without altering the blockchain and recompiling it after adding it to the source?

The second one is pixelated to a 2 pixel sized blur. I think there should be a pixellation blur filter over the GUI to remove the disaprity between my foreground/sprite  and background's resolution, so there is more stylistic homogeneity and cohesion. It also gives that old school look. I have about 16 criteria to improve the gui, I'd share it if anyone wants to hear it, lol. Its very specific and could be implemented I believe if anyone is able or willing or desiring to do so. I honestly think these screenshots look better than the old MOTOcoin, but that is just my little hung-over, regretful opinion.
All good man, sounds like you are going through a tough time.

I know HMC was planning on re-releasing motocoin formalized over tauchain in a subcontext, as an example use-case... but he didn't expect tauchain (now #Autonomic) to have been delayed as much as it has been.
I'm sure someone could edit the game so that it works with your textures and the blur idea and probably everything else too. I just don't have the skills right now.
I am also having trouble compiling motogame.exe for windows. I can compile the bot motogame.exe in visual studio but I can't compile the real human mining motogame.exe. I am getting a bunch of errors that I don't know how to solve.

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 11:32:19 PM

Thank you for the condolences, very appreciated!

The catch was though, my University, I did my final semester at ANOTHER University, but they neglected to sign me up for all 6 modules, I only did 5, which were however 120 credits but transferred credits at my University aren't taken literally, so I will have to do another six months of University. It was a major blow, but its only one module and is easy as Pi in any event, lol, but the time. Anyways.

I can't even begin to know where to look in the source as to where and how to change stuff in the GUI with OpenGL. Or I think make a "thin client" for smartphones without needing the blockchain. So I think yeah, there's so much potential. I'd love to make a bunch of "skins" so people can select which one they want to play. I kinda like this first idea the pics I shared but... variety is the spice of life.

UPDATE:
Well, I finished syncing from the bootstrap.dat, however since then, that bootstrap.dat is 8 days old, it now says "no blocks to sync / can't find blocks. 8 days behind". Then I put the computer online again, and also added the motocoin.conf with all the nodes you listed on the 13th page of the thread, and still it says no network connections with MOTOCOIN. So its not syncing any further and is not connecting to the chain. At least I'm only 8 days behind (for now, haha). Not sure what to do now, though.

Maybe change some settings somewhere in the wallet? Not sure what the problem is....

I will ask my dad to see if he can try and compile the human playable game tomorrow. I don't know if he'll manage, he's obsessing about bio-informatics at the moment on Rosalind, lol. So you have a better bot yet? Cheesy I will also be back working on my beginner English App which is aimed at the smartphone market in China, I think there's huge advertising revenue potential there. But its just an HTML/CSS/Javascript website that I will port to android using Apache Cordoba, and I will of course be using Varnish for ESI edge side includes to prevent ads from being cached in the webportal version of the app... That's all I can do really, lol, static content. Hopefully if my depression goes away I will be able to learn more complicated stuff again. My linguistics degree though did help as well as years teaching english online for pocket money at recruit.tutorabc.com although I must be honest, there are better ways of making money - if I hadn't partied out that money I would now be sitting with millions and millions of $ worth of cryptos, "lol." Not too late yet. My app will take a long while, at least the GUI looks cool. Now down to the nitty gritty Cheesy

Sorry that you can't compile the game, curious why it is different from the bot, though in regards getting compiled?

I don't think I’ll be able to make a better bot until I can get the human mining game compiled.
The difference is that the human game needs extra libraries like GLEW and glfw and stuff like that...
I managed to add those files in but now I am getting another error and I have no idea what I need.
I probably wasn't supposed to just download the glew and glfw files from anywhere on the Internet.

I don't know why you can't find any peers... perhaps you have a firewall up?

|

|
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:21:03 AM

I'm intersted if you liked those screen shots? I have criteria for developing those to make the game aesthetically pleasing. However, since HMC has no regard for mice I have little doubt my input is appreicated. I'm selling my MOTOs since they're (almost worth nothing). At least I can buy my that pedigree Maine Coon Cat with my Moto's. That's about all its all anyways as a shitcoin. If you guys need some graphics I'd be here but like I said, I don't really GAF anymore considering HMC's attitude. His technocratic hubris leaves little 2b desired of, especially considering his "highness HMC" wants to create some democratic form of technology as a voting system.  - the founders of democracy themselves disparaged but apparently HMC never studied ethics nor philosophy and is indeed an arrogant technocrat. Fuck his HMC's shitcoin. I will sell all my coin's while its at least worth a few cents, and all the idiots can laugh about his deranged "Proof of Play Coin". There are so many bots, he can't even design an anti-bot-bot - and THAT is EXACTLy why he abandoned it - because he can't create AA (artificial awareness - fuck intelligence) This currency is a piece of shit. I  can send you my graphics if you'd like  (it still needs a pixellation filter to make the fore and backgrounds look of the same accord) , though I doubt it is wanted, nor do I care upon seeig his "of mice and men comment"  - when do men compare themselves to mice? think about it for a bit) ... is the man greater and the mouse less, for a fucking man to make such a comparison? PATHETIC.

I'm selling all my MOTO. Fuck HMC - he is a psuedo prick. this will be my last post on this shit-thread.

His philosophical perspective is one of the major problems on earth. I have no respect for him nor does he deserve any as a technocrat.

Hey, HMC.. my dad has been a comp science lecturer for 40 + years. I got 103% for maths in high school. I eventually dropped out because of people like you. I think you're an idiot. Your hubris leaves much to be desired. you should look up about Nietzsche and his ubermench / superbrute / priorto his having lost his shit.

You're a major dick, and even the new main dev of the TAU chain thinks you're a prick. You're conceit is "commendable"  - note the quotes. I have no respect for you. I hope your shitcoin disappears, coz I'm selling. You don't even want to comment on my graphics. You presumably know so much yet want to be an unknown mysterious figure =- like some little matrix ego-twot.

And BTW the TAU dev thinks you're a "fly-by-night" and I agree. You are just feeding your own pathetic ego. You are a piece of shit, lol. Good luck. As a spiritual entity you have failed, you get 000%.

I piss on you, and your shit coin. I'm selling, its worth shit, is what, and you  are equal to shit too, especially the following:

"OF MICE AND MINE"

WHEN MEN COMPARE THEMSELVES TO MICE, I PITY BOTH MICE AND MEN."  - HMC(squared).

Great... I hope HMC doesn’t mind me sharing his PM with you. I didn't think you'd take it this way.

I think you might be forgetting that HMC wasn't part of the original dev team for Motocoin. He doesn't owe Motocoin anything. Why do you have a problem with him “abandoning” Motocoin?

Also, what are you talking about in that last part? Are you referring to this?
The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley
The best laid schemes of mice and men
Go often askew

|

|
frenulum

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:04:29 PM

motocoin.org dead link from coinmarketcap.com

Why would anyone bother with this bullshit?

Jan 2018 recommendations: HST, ETN, HTML, EOS
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:19:09 PM

Motocoin has nothing to show. The only guys that benefitted from this is who have been mining with their centralized bots. There is no way to spend them, no marketing, no developer.
willoweb7

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:51:58 AM

Motocoin has nothing to show. The only guys that benefitted from this is who have been mining with their centralized bots. There is no way to spend them, no marketing, no developer.

The coin just needs a support community and a dev. or two who can actually help. Its not an ordinary currency by any means, regardless of my rude drunk rants here during the holiday season...

mineable on smartphones, but an "anti-bot-bot" that can sense ... the funny thing is you could even program a bot to look like a human - so how would youf ool an anti-bot-bot?

And how can you tell a computer to have free-will? That per definition would not be free will. I think there's a huge difference between artificial intelligence and AS (artificial sentience - artificial sentience may be a very fucking long way off if possible even...) What is the big WOO about AI anyways? Its just adaptive intelligence, mechanistic, predictive and uncreative.

and 8space, I'm sorry I was such a rude idiot. I know you have/had good intentions for this coin and I had to, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered trying to create new graphics or at least samples, which I simply can't implement. Maybe in a few years you could come back and make money off this coin by actually developing it properly, lol.

https://motocoin-dev.github.io/motocoin-site/

THERES the new website, FRENULUM.

I guess erryone thinks my ideas for new graphics sucks, meh, I'm still here I have time if anyone wants some help with that side of it. Meanwhile the guys with some brains are making a few bucks a day mining and selling at least, lol.

e1ghtSpace
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 10:17:20 AM

Sorry guys, I'm kind of busy at the moment.

I think willoweb7's graphics are nice. I just don't know how to implement them.

I will update the main page with "looking for developer" because we need one.

|

|
willoweb7

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:05:35 PM

some serious trading going on Sad sucks
can't run bot or sync wallet. life's a bitch. no more drunk rants from me lol just salty tears of potential gains lost.
vartox

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 01:33:04 PM

are there any active nodes here? tried them all, doesn't work. Sad

freebitcoinsdaily.org || grandcryptos.com
godlikeserver

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:05:50 PM

There you go, these work fine for me
Code:
addnode=89.223.25.234:13107
addnode=93.88.74.40:13107
addnode=138.201.249.19:13107
addnode=91.78.42.22:13107
addnode=95.28.221.245:13107
addnode=176.15.199.186:13107

BTW: I see the coin going up over the past 24 hour's that's very good! Maybe it will be okay if someone upload the blockchain for faster Sync. The coin is taking allot attention and i think it will be very nice if there's ready blockchain for faster Sync for the fresh new fishes Smiley
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 02:14:38 PM

BTW: I see the coin going up over the past 24 hour's that's very good! Maybe it will be okay if someone upload the blockchain for faster Sync. The coin is taking allot attention and i think it will be very nice if there's ready blockchain for faster Sync for the fresh new fishes Smiley
It is in the OP.  Grin

Blockchain Download - created on the 15th of December 2017
Download the bootstrap.dat file here then proceed with the following instructions:

Now browse to the appropriate location for your OS:

For Windows users
Open explorer, and type into the address bar:

%APPDATA%\Motocoin

For OSX users
Open the Finder by pressing [shift] + [cmd] + [g] and then enter:

~/Library/Application Support/Motocoin/

For Linux users
The directory is hidden in your User folder. Go to:

~/.motocoin/

Copy the bootstrap.dat file to this folder.

Now (re)start motocoin-qt and if everything worked, you will see "Importing blocks from disk..." in the bottom left corner of the wallet.
The Motocoin client will then sync to the date the bootstrap.dat file was created, which was the 15th of December 2017.
Then the client will use the peers to sync to the latest block.

|

|
vartox

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

There you go, these work fine for me
Code:
addnode=89.223.25.234:13107
addnode=93.88.74.40:13107
addnode=138.201.249.19:13107
addnode=91.78.42.22:13107
addnode=95.28.221.245:13107
addnode=176.15.199.186:13107

thanks mate, now it start to sync Cheesy

freebitcoinsdaily.org || grandcryptos.com
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 10:07:31 PM

Hey guys, just a quick update:

We may have a developer.  Shocked

We will see how things turn out.

|

|
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:36:51 AM

We now have a Telegram and Discord channel!

Feel free to join. Actually, please do join.
It would be good to see how big the community is.

Telegram: https://t.me/Motocoin_Crypto

Discord: https://discord.gg/2fUh94d

|

|
Daffadile

Activity: 672

Automatic Arbitrage Platform

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:21:32 PM

Does the miner even work? Left it on over night and got nothing. It use to work so well now I may as well not even bothered.

cryptoRX

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:26:51 PM

I don't know why but this reminds me of tetris. Proof of play indeed. I hope you guys get your developer. Interesting concept.

NoxX

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:41:41 PM

Does the miner even work? Left it on over night and got nothing. It use to work so well now I may as well not even bothered.

There was a post a few pages back that someone probably developed a better bot, which is why the public bot isn't finding anything. Shame really, I mined a lot of MOTO back when there was no bot, it was awesome Smiley But now, even if a new public bot is developed that is as good as the private one, what's the point? Might as well mine one of the fuckton of other coins out there...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

View Profile WWW
Today at 09:30:19 AM

Yeah a really good private bot took over. It’s basically impossibly to find blocks with the old public bot.

We might solve this problem soon.

|

|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.