Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:24:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Software][Open Source]Mining Rigs Monitor  (Read 173 times)
origo (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:24:48 PM

WATCHDOG CRYPTO

Ever wonder if your rigs are working ? Do you have nightmares that they crashed or they run at 80 degrees ? We have a solution for you

Github Link: https://github.com/AndreiD/WatchdogCrypto

This open source solution is providing you with temperature monitoring (& all that you might want to add yourself) for your rigs.

⭐️ Features

Open source. You see everything what's inside and you can add your own custom things
Written in Java. This means it works both for Windows / Linux / Mac
Works both for AMD / Nvidia GPUs.
Mobile Friendly UI -> Perfect for a Tablet / phone (set the font lower/higher)

☝️ How to build it

You should have some basic java knowledge and know what gradle is. Without this, it would be very hard
You find the client (what you install on the rigs) under the client folder.
On your rigs you need to install JAVA JRE in order to run it becaues it's written in java.
Both the client and the server have some starting scripts. Check them out.
In principle, since we live in a dark world where every hacker is trying to hack your wallet/rigs, you should always look over the code.
The good news is that the code for this, is REALLY, REALLY small. If one has java knowledge it will be about 3 min to see everything what's inside.
You cannot run it on a VPS with 512mb or RAM because the spring boot will complain. ensure you have 1-2GB of RAM available.

😎 Tips

You have an old tablet (android) laying around with no use. Now it can be like a digital photo frame. Make sure you go into developer mode, check the stay awake while charging option, and point it to the server ip.

😡 Troubleshooting

I get the Permission Denied when I load the server page: Make sure you whitelist your IP in SecurityConfig file.
I cannot get the client working: Spend some time learning how java and gradle work or give a message here ->
I cannot get the server working: Spend some time learning how java, gradle and spring framework work or give a message here ->

💖 Need Support ? Addons ? Custom Things ?

Give me a private message here ->

🎶 License 2017 - present

GNU General Public License v3.0

You can read more about this license and what you can do and you cannot do here: https://choosealicense.com/licenses/gpl-3.0/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: