Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:48:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Advisors and Team Members to join our project  (Read 1577 times)
3piecechickendinner (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:07:43 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 09:49:57 PM by 3piecechickendinner

Hello,

We are developing a solution that uses blockchain technology(Hyperledger Fabric) with smart contracts to issue vouchers automatically to passengers when their flights are delayed or canceled.  We need to fill out other key roles on our team and are looking for those who are interested.  Your compensation will be in our TBIT tokens once the main token offering has ended.  Below i have added some useful information about our project and the users involved.  Look forward to hearing from you!

Positions needed:
CTO,
Blockchain developer
Project Manager
Lead Developer
Airline industry Advisors
Legal Advisors

This is the link to our video that describes what our product is(draft version)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t68l88rpv8caw3t/Trustabit.mp4?dl=0

Here is a rough draft of our Whitepaper
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5r0th1y3t2r1y2i/Draft.Whitepaper.docx?dl=0

Website currently under development
www.TrustaBit.io

Join our Telegram to stay to up date on our progress
t.me/TrustaBit

Current team members  
Saritta Hines- Founder/ CEO
Blair White-  Director of Sales
Karega McCoy-  Solutions Architect
Landon Williams- UX/UI

Advisor
Troy Benjegerdes- Blockchain Advisor

I will be presenting at the Blockchain Expo in two weeks during their ICO pitch presentation so if you are going, stop by the TrustaBit booth to talk shop!

Thanks

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Blockchain for Flight Delays ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ ▮ Trustabit ▮ ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬【 FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER 】【 ANN THREAD 】【 TELEGRAM 】 ▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 09:09:17 PM

It would be helpful if you listed compensation for the positions. Whether that is via your coin or some other form of payment etc

Also you should outline requirements for the positions, and maybe a job summary.

Positivebetting
3piecechickendinner (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 10:13:36 PM

It would be helpful if you listed compensation for the positions. Whether that is via your coin or some other form of payment etc

Also you should outline requirements for the positions, and maybe a job summary.

Thank you, but in my original post i stated the following about compensation.  "Your compensation will be in our TBIT tokens once the main token offering has ended"

CEO-Jim

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:40:38 PM

Hey,

If you need to market your ico, be sure to contact us!
Read this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2403712.0

Have a great day!
crabby

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:50:14 PM

This sounds like an interesting concept, but I have a few questions:

Do you have connections in the commercial airlines space? It sounds like this is something you would need to be partnered with an airline to pull off.
Have you done a technical analysis of the space to see if this is even possible? I assume you would need to interface with each airlines system in order to provide your solution. Do you need to book the flight through the blockchain as well? If not, how do you validate users as well as their need for a voucher?
The language in your white paper suggests you already have some sort of technology. Do you have a prototype or will the people coming on be building from scratch?
You plan on giving advisers approximately 5% of a potentially $50 mil ICO with a vesting period of only 6 months. Why?

Finally, why do you need a CTO, Project Manager, and Lead Developer? In a startup, they are all the same person. You only have 82 days until your ICO and you don't have a product. This is exactly the problem with the ICO space. A startup looking for a CTO this late is very unstable, you need time to get to know them and work with them. At this point you need 6-7 developers, not 2-3.
3piecechickendinner (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:00:29 AM

This sounds like an interesting concept, but I have a few questions:

Do you have connections in the commercial airlines space? It sounds like this is something you would need to be partnered with an airline to pull off.
Have you done a technical analysis of the space to see if this is even possible? I assume you would need to interface with each airlines system in order to provide your solution. Do you need to book the flight through the blockchain as well? If not, how do you validate users as well as their need for a voucher?
The language in your white paper suggests you already have some sort of technology. Do you have a prototype or will the people coming on be building from scratch?
You plan on giving advisers approximately 5% of a potentially $50 mil ICO with a vesting period of only 6 months. Why?

Finally, why do you need a CTO, Project Manager, and Lead Developer? In a startup, they are all the same person. You only have 82 days until your ICO and you don't have a product. This is exactly the problem with the ICO space. A startup looking for a CTO this late is very unstable, you need time to get to know them and work with them. At this point you need 6-7 developers, not 2-3.

Hi Thanks for your inquiry,

Do you have connections in the commercial airlines space?
I am currently building those relationships

Have you done a technical analysis of the space to see if this is even possible?
Yes we have done the technical analysis and will update the whitepaper with the transaction flow before November 21st.  

I assume you would need to interface with each airlines system in order to provide your solution.
Correct we would have to interface with their messaging systems and ticketing systems to name a few

Do you need to book the flight through the blockchain as well? If not, how do you validate users as well as their need for a voucher?
No, The passenger orders a ticket, the airlines confirms registration,the chaincode is created on the blockchain that stores ticket information and contract conditions.  Once the airlines cancels or delays the flight, the action is registered on the blockchain and the passenger receives notification.  On the blockchain the voucher is issued in accordance with the chain code and the passenger receives the voucher.

Do you have a prototype or will the people coming on be building from scratch?
We will all build this from scratch and open source tools where available

This is done so that our advisors are economically incentivized to improve the network into the future and not just dump their holdings right after the sale

At this point you need 6-7 developers, not 2-3
When we are building out the MVP, then yes I definitely can see the need for 6 or more developers, but at the stage we are at we feel that 2-3 is enough to provide a high level architectural view, technical descriptions and a development plan for our system.

Finally, why do you need a CTO, Project Manager, and Lead Developer? In a startup, they are all the same person.

I have to disagree and say they should not be the same person in a startup.  Each role has a specialized skill set and the task should be separated out.  But if you have such a unicorn of a person with all of those skill sets at a Enterprise level I would be amazed!

psbug

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:47:28 PM

How to apply and what are the qualification for those positions?
3piecechickendinner (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:29:13 PM

How to apply and what are the qualification for those positions?

Can you send me a PM with your linkedin profile?  Thanks for responding

3piecechickendinner (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:32:03 PM

Hey,

If you need to market your ico, be sure to contact us!
Read this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2403712.0

Have a great day!

Thanks i will keep that in mind!

ichtyar

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:49:24 PM

For projects of great value it took some strategy and ... To win government tenders, the participants should be looking for a strategy.
3piecechickendinner (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:18:46 PM

For projects of great value it took some strategy and ... To win government tenders, the participants should be looking for a strategy.

Spammy much?

3piecechickendinner (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:29:36 AM

Found a CTO at my current employer.  We have been working together for a year now and he has a broad technical background in C#, C++, Java Script and machine learning and he owns a donut shop taboot! (Woody Means on LinkedIn).  Still looking for a developer and advisors.

PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:57:26 PM

I see you have proceeded much with your campaign this month. So, I understand that you are occupied. That is why I write here too: I think I could help you. Basically, what I wrote in private is still valid. We could proceed with them or I am open-minded to discuss alternatives. We could discuss at Telegram, too.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
3piecechickendinner (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 03:55:09 AM

I see you have proceeded much with your campaign this month. So, I understand that you are occupied. That is why I write here too: I think I could help you. Basically, what I wrote in private is still valid. We could proceed with them or I am open-minded to discuss alternatives. We could discuss at Telegram, too.

Thanks. We shall discuss further about our options

militarymonster1027

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:23:40 AM

SEEMS LIKE AN INTERESTING PROJECT
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:29:31 PM

Why not just get in touch with people from LinkedIn who work under the above positions and ask them if they can be part of your team? I think that's the best action to do since you can readily validate if they are fit or qualified for the jobs you guys are offering. Although I'm doubtful that anyone there is willing to get paid in tokens, so better offer them USD or BTC, in case they accept crypto payment.

3piecechickendinner (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 04:09:36 PM

Why not just get in touch with people from LinkedIn who work under the above positions and ask them if they can be part of your team? I think that's the best action to do since you can readily validate if they are fit or qualified for the jobs you guys are offering. Although I'm doubtful that anyone there is willing to get paid in tokens, so better offer them USD or BTC, in case they accept crypto payment.

Thanks, I have been doing a mix of here and LinkedIn.  I’m apart of a Airline Blockchain group there so I can seeking someone in the airline industry that would be interested

3piecechickendinner (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 09:59:43 PM

Thanks, we are very excited about it

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:07:30 PM

well its their project after they have collected enough idiots into it they will sell it, and run away with it thats called an exit

3piecechickendinner (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 12:31:19 AM

well its their project after they have collected enough idiots into it they will sell it, and run away with it thats called an exit

That is not what we are going to do with this project at all.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: