Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 02:15:59 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀  (Read 6757 times)
kostya3b

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:23:55 PM

More than that, the government of Canada has dived into studying blockchain technology.
Yes, this step shows the local relation to the actualization of blockchain technologies. Right around the corner the bell is about to ring when all industries will need this.
Why do you think that this technology would be integrated at a governmental level?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mamucha

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:55:55 PM

More than that, the government of Canada has dived into studying blockchain technology.
Yes, this step shows the local relation to the actualization of blockchain technologies. Right around the corner the bell is about to ring when all industries will need this.
Why do you think that this technology would be integrated at a governmental level?
That would solve a serious problem faced by all authorities all over the world, as they are all currently trying to figure out how to regulate and/or control bitcoins and other cryptoconversions.

kostya3b

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:33:31 PM

Please do not rush things. Today they start learning your blockchain, and tomorrow they will put it aside because it might still not be the time for moving forward with such a new level of technology.
investorom

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:51:53 PM

Please do not rush things. Today they start learning your blockchain, and tomorrow they will put it aside because it might still not be the time for moving forward with such a new level of technology.
The Canadian government has always been one step ahead as Canada has become the first industrialized country that is going to legalize marijuana.
Cloyd173

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:11:40 PM

Despite the fact that the banking system has refused from supporting the cannabis industry, the government decides to support this technology. Considering PerksCoin will leave out the banks, the government should be more interested in this ICO.

Pablo Gaban

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:38:19 PM

Despite the fact that the banking system has refused from supporting the cannabis industry, the government decides to support this technology. Considering PerksCoin will leave out the banks, the government should be more interested in this ICO.
Of course! That will act as a good stimulus factor for other countries, which face a problem of legalizing medical cannabis, where transparency and security of all transactions is highly needed.
zloadr

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:18:12 PM

Hey devs!

Check your ICO listing & other great cryptonews on Zloadr  https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=89
We hope to make your an ICO a great success!

lero34

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:24:48 PM

How high do you think the price of PerksCoin will be after its added to the DAE? I know of many coins that go up in value like crazy after they are listed.

I personally think the price will go up to $3 after the first 3 months after the ICO.
Keep in mind that a lot of stuff depends on which Digital Assets Exchange specifically the token goes live on. This is an important factor.
I only know that the larger the exchange, the larger the chances of the token going up in value.
best1952

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:30:04 PM

How high do you think the price of PerksCoin will be after its added to the DAE? I know of many coins that go up in value like crazy after they are listed.

I personally think the price will go up to $3 after the first 3 months after the ICO.
Keep in mind that a lot of stuff depends on which Digital Assets Exchange specifically the token goes live on. This is an important factor.
I only know that the larger the exchange, the larger the chances of the token going up in value.
Guys, lets at least get to the point when this actually happens. Why should we talk about it ahead of time? That’s not important now…
Cop999

Activity: 126

Better than Bitcoin! http://myaltcoin.ru/canna-bct

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:48:08 PM

Of course! That will act as a good stimulus factor for other countries, which face a problem of legalizing medical cannabis, where transparency and security of all transactions is highly needed.

If taking into account that First Bitcoin Capital has invested $1 mln in the CannaSOS project, then it shows the real potential of the CannaSOS platform as no other company would invest that much into a scam. It seems like many people still do not realize what this whole thing is about.

See this information >>> http://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/perkscoin-coin-pct-crowdsale-ico-accepts-1000000-of-weed-coin-weed-from-first-bitcoin-capital-corp-20171201-00770

Evgenius1283

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:09:46 PM

Guys, lets at least get to the point when this actually happens. Why should we talk about it ahead of time? That’s not important now…
Which exchanges are considered to be big?
lero34

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:02:52 PM

If taking into account that First Bitcoin Capital has invested $1 mln in the CannaSOS project, then it shows the real potential of the CannaSOS platform as no other company would invest that much into a scam. It seems like many people still do not realize what this whole thing is about.

See this information >>> http://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/perkscoin-coin-pct-crowdsale-ico-accepts-1000000-of-weed-coin-weed-from-first-bitcoin-capital-corp-20171201-00770
There are a lot of many interesting changes to come. I’ll definitely be watching to see how things go. Don’t forget, this is just the beginning of the ICO.
Serenus

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:16:39 PM

Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitfinex, kraken are the ones that come to mind.
Voland1986

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:26:29 PM

That’s American exchanges, but what about European exchanges?

Miz

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:50:58 PM

Why haven’t I heard about CannaSOS earlier? Is there any background information that will prove that the ICO is going to be successful?
Pablo Gaban

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:22:46 PM

The government of Canada is forward-thinking in everything that concerns blockchain technology and cannabis. They know about everything behind this topic and know what to expect in the future as they have a broad view in those related things. PerksCoin can be very beneficial to them.
best1952

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:45:18 PM

The government of Canada is forward-thinking in everything that concerns blockchain technology and cannabis. They know about everything behind this topic and know what to expect in the future as they have a broad view in those related things. PerksCoin can be very beneficial to them.
According to leading analysts, the cannabis industry will be the main trend in 2018.
Voland1986

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:07:16 PM

As long as its not Yobit.io. That’s small.

dmitry.jirnov

Activity: 84

PerksCoin

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:23:11 PM

As long as its not Yobit.io. That’s small.
Yobit.io? That’s funny. You could have not mentioned it lol.

ValiD1

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:45:06 PM

According to leading analysts, the cannabis industry will be the main trend in 2018.

While the US continues to prohibit and damage the cannabis industry at the federal level, I do not think that this company’s project and the sale of the PerksCoin token will be successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.