Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:48:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀  (Read 13837 times)
kostya3b

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:33:31 PM

Please do not rush things. Today they start learning your blockchain, and tomorrow they will put it aside because it might still not be the time for moving forward with such a new level of technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
investorom

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:51:53 PM

Please do not rush things. Today they start learning your blockchain, and tomorrow they will put it aside because it might still not be the time for moving forward with such a new level of technology.
The Canadian government has always been one step ahead as Canada has become the first industrialized country that is going to legalize marijuana.
Cloyd173

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:11:40 PM

Despite the fact that the banking system has refused from supporting the cannabis industry, the government decides to support this technology. Considering PerksCoin will leave out the banks, the government should be more interested in this ICO.
Pablo Gaban

Activity: 227

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:38:19 PM

Despite the fact that the banking system has refused from supporting the cannabis industry, the government decides to support this technology. Considering PerksCoin will leave out the banks, the government should be more interested in this ICO.
Of course! That will act as a good stimulus factor for other countries, which face a problem of legalizing medical cannabis, where transparency and security of all transactions is highly needed.
zloadr

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Doctailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:18:12 PM

Hey devs!

Check your ICO listing & other great cryptonews on Zloadr  https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=89
We hope to make your an ICO a great success!

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Sept 1st   ▐▐
lero34

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:24:48 PM

How high do you think the price of PerksCoin will be after its added to the DAE? I know of many coins that go up in value like crazy after they are listed.

I personally think the price will go up to $3 after the first 3 months after the ICO.
Keep in mind that a lot of stuff depends on which Digital Assets Exchange specifically the token goes live on. This is an important factor.
I only know that the larger the exchange, the larger the chances of the token going up in value.
best1952

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:30:04 PM

How high do you think the price of PerksCoin will be after its added to the DAE? I know of many coins that go up in value like crazy after they are listed.

I personally think the price will go up to $3 after the first 3 months after the ICO.
Keep in mind that a lot of stuff depends on which Digital Assets Exchange specifically the token goes live on. This is an important factor.
I only know that the larger the exchange, the larger the chances of the token going up in value.
Guys, lets at least get to the point when this actually happens. Why should we talk about it ahead of time? That’s not important now…
Cop999

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:48:08 PM

Of course! That will act as a good stimulus factor for other countries, which face a problem of legalizing medical cannabis, where transparency and security of all transactions is highly needed.

If taking into account that First Bitcoin Capital has invested $1 mln in the CannaSOS project, then it shows the real potential of the CannaSOS platform as no other company would invest that much into a scam. It seems like many people still do not realize what this whole thing is about.

See this information >>> http://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/perkscoin-coin-pct-crowdsale-ico-accepts-1000000-of-weed-coin-weed-from-first-bitcoin-capital-corp-20171201-00770
Evgenius1283

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:09:46 PM

Guys, lets at least get to the point when this actually happens. Why should we talk about it ahead of time? That’s not important now…
Which exchanges are considered to be big?
lero34

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:02:52 PM

If taking into account that First Bitcoin Capital has invested $1 mln in the CannaSOS project, then it shows the real potential of the CannaSOS platform as no other company would invest that much into a scam. It seems like many people still do not realize what this whole thing is about.

See this information >>> http://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/perkscoin-coin-pct-crowdsale-ico-accepts-1000000-of-weed-coin-weed-from-first-bitcoin-capital-corp-20171201-00770
There are a lot of many interesting changes to come. I’ll definitely be watching to see how things go. Don’t forget, this is just the beginning of the ICO.
Serenus

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:16:39 PM

Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitfinex, kraken are the ones that come to mind.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <
Voland1986

Activity: 350
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:26:29 PM

That’s American exchanges, but what about European exchanges?
Miz

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:50:58 PM

Why haven’t I heard about CannaSOS earlier? Is there any background information that will prove that the ICO is going to be successful?
Pablo Gaban

Activity: 227

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:22:46 PM

The government of Canada is forward-thinking in everything that concerns blockchain technology and cannabis. They know about everything behind this topic and know what to expect in the future as they have a broad view in those related things. PerksCoin can be very beneficial to them.
best1952

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:45:18 PM

The government of Canada is forward-thinking in everything that concerns blockchain technology and cannabis. They know about everything behind this topic and know what to expect in the future as they have a broad view in those related things. PerksCoin can be very beneficial to them.
According to leading analysts, the cannabis industry will be the main trend in 2018.
Voland1986

Activity: 350
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:07:16 PM

As long as its not Yobit.io. That’s small.
dmitry.jirnov

Activity: 348

MAKING ANN & BOUNTY THREAD | MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:23:11 PM

As long as its not Yobit.io. That’s small.
Yobit.io? That’s funny. You could have not mentioned it lol.
ValiD1

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:45:06 PM

According to leading analysts, the cannabis industry will be the main trend in 2018.

While the US continues to prohibit and damage the cannabis industry at the federal level, I do not think that this company’s project and the sale of the PerksCoin token will be successful.
Miz

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:05:54 PM

While the US continues to prohibit and damage the cannabis industry at the federal level, I do not think that this company’s project and the sale of the PerksCoin token will be successful.

I endorse the comment. This ban carries more restrictions in such sensitive areas as the financial and advertising sectors. These are the two main problems of the industry which hamper its development.
Mamucha

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:36:04 PM

I endorse the comment. This ban carries more restrictions in such sensitive areas as the financial and advertising sectors. These are the two main problems of the industry which hamper its development.
Concerning the federal ban in the US. In January 2018, California will legalize the use of recreational cannabis, and over 300 million people go through this state every year…
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: