Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In 2018 Bitcoin Cash price will overcome Bitcoin's value  (Read 250 times)
Erichallig (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:45:15 AM

Exactly a month ago, last November 12, Bitcoin Cash has caressed the idea of becoming the most valuable cryptocurrency in the world. That day his price touched the record of about 2,500 dollars while the queen of the digital coins, Bitcoin, was aiming the 4,000 dollars.
Bitcoin Cash is a spinn-off, technically we define a fork, of bitcoin, in the sense that it was born last August 1st as "cloning" of the Queen of digital coins. A Bitcoin Cash has been given free of charge to each bitcoin owner. At the base of the split there is a technological dispute about how to improve the speed of transactions in Bitcoin: the technology adopted by the new Bitcoin is more advanced and performance than that of the original and should facilitate the management, without queues, in the growth of transaction volume. A very important fact to be taken into account in order to foresee the possible trends of the future prices of the two cryptos.
More On  https://roboadvisorcoin.com/in-2018-bitcoin-cash-price-will-overcome-bitcoins-value/

What do you guys think ?   Is this the time to hold our bch?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:51:08 AM

well with bitcoin network being clogged up right now and transaction fees being ridiculously high it makes people think about alternatives. and one of these alternatives is bitcoin cash. i wouldn't be surprised if it takes some of the market out of bitcoin's hand and it is our fault if that happens not BCH being better.

and it can get pumped. i won't expect its price to reach bitcoin's value ($16k and rising) but it can have some serious pump in the near future.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:56:41 AM

well with bitcoin network being clogged up right now and transaction fees being ridiculously high it makes people think about alternatives. and one of these alternatives is bitcoin cash. i wouldn't be surprised if it takes some of the market out of bitcoin's hand and it is our fault if that happens not BCH being better.

and it can get pumped. i won't expect its price to reach bitcoin's value ($16k and rising) but it can have some serious pump in the near future.

I agree. Bitcoin fees are just crazy. It just feels like bitcoin forgot the reason why Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto made bitcoin in the first place. He aimed to make a currency free from the control of the government and the banks huge transaction fees. Wel, here we are now, we have bitcoin with us but we can't seem to take advantage of it anytime we want to because of huge transaction fees. Bch i think will be the next big thing for us in the crypto world. Btc only caters for those who already has so much already. So we better hold off our bch and maybe in time, it will go bigger than it already is.

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:01:57 AM

I'm betting litecoin sees bigger adoption and bigger market cap than bcash at some point, the flappening may be real.

The article is clearly not accurate:

"the technology adopted by the new Bitcoin is more advanced and performance than that of the original"

This is simply not true.

soham

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:06:24 AM

I doubt it will ever happen. The only bottleneck for bitcoin network is the higher confirmation time and high transaction fees. If these two issues can be rectified, no other coin will ever be able to overcome bitcoin. But with the rising popularity of bitcoin, it is expected to receive more transaction volume and the network will tend to freeze up every now and then. In that case, people will start looking for different coins. I have already started investing in ETH because it is fast and cheaper for transactions. Also IOTA and litecoin looks good for investment now. Any of these coins can overcome bitcoin in future but it is not going to happen 2018. May 10 years down the line, we will be able to see such changes to happen but not before that.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
zzz163519

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:29:58 AM

i believe one day BCH will overcome Bitcoin. Lets hope
KingKrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:30:59 AM

Exactly a month ago, last November 12, Bitcoin Cash has caressed the idea of becoming the most valuable cryptocurrency in the world. That day his price touched the record of about 2,500 dollars while the queen of the digital coins, Bitcoin, was aiming the 4,000 dollars.
Bitcoin Cash is a spinn-off, technically we define a fork, of bitcoin, in the sense that it was born last August 1st as "cloning" of the Queen of digital coins. A Bitcoin Cash has been given free of charge to each bitcoin owner. At the base of the split there is a technological dispute about how to improve the speed of transactions in Bitcoin: the technology adopted by the new Bitcoin is more advanced and performance than that of the original and should facilitate the management, without queues, in the growth of transaction volume. A very important fact to be taken into account in order to foresee the possible trends of the future prices of the two cryptos.
More On  https://roboadvisorcoin.com/in-2018-bitcoin-cash-price-will-overcome-bitcoins-value/

What do you guys think ?   Is this the time to hold our bch?

It's really hard to say what to do and what not to do. I am gonna stick with BTC.
frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:34:46 AM

In my opinion no, bitcoin cash will never overcome bitcoin's value. Bitcoin cash is like another altcoin for me and the price will stuck on 0.09-0.1. On the other hand the bitcoin's value keeps going high, it will makes bitcoin cash price more harder to reach bitcoin's value.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:35:09 AM

While anything is possible in the crypto world, I doubt that that will happen easily. It will take a lot of demand and uses that investors and miners can immediately put bitcoin cash to use that will push up the price.

Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:56:39 AM

There's a 50/50 chance that Bitcoin Cash will overcome bitcoin, it can only happened if people gets tired of the ridiculous fees that we are incurring whenever we do bitcoin transactions. Lest to say, when bitcoin becomes unusable and only being used to store your wealth or hedge against the devaluation of their local currencies.

However, the community and Bitcoin Cash start off with the wrong foot, so its gonna be a big obstacle for Bitcoin hard core to just shift their funds to Bitcoin Cash. So its not gaining traction except for few pump-and-dump specially what we have witnessed back in November.

So its really hard to tell. Unless the scaling issue in Bitcoin will be resolved, like implementing LN as side chains, there might be a day when we all gonna see that Bitcoin Cash has somewhat the same of even have greater value than Bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
learner 7

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:05:26 PM

I do not think that this will ever happen, despite slow transactions and large fees people prefer bitcoin. Bitcoin cash had a chance to catch up with bitcoin for a short time, now the gap is very large.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: