Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 08:58:00 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy altcoin?  (Read 1112 times)
sky24

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:16:42 AM

I believe buying altcoins at this time is a good idea. There are so many altcoins on the market at the moment and so many introduced every day. You just need to do your research and find the ones taking a risk for. An example of this is Propthereum.io, an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. Proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide generating a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this concept is that the coin will always increase in value.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Keziara

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:00:02 PM

I think the most appropriate moment to buy ATLCOIN is our price has been oversold ,, when it is saturated at the point we can do order buy

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  SRG  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
■ ■ ■ decentralized gaming loyalty program - token sale 20th of november 2017 ■ ■ ■
◆   Website   ◆   White Paper   ◆   Slack   ◆   Telegram   ◆   Reddit   ◆   Medium   ◆
Usuadog

Activity: 60

"Flixxo - Watch, Share, Earn!"

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:11:14 PM

I think the most appropriate moment to buy ATLCOIN is our price has been oversold ,, when it is saturated at the point we can do order buy
^Of course people will tell you to purchase the coin when their coin is worth more than their initial deposit lol, just make sure that you aren't purchasing during the ATH.

RaspoBTC

Activity: 154

"Fueling Crypto Securitisation"

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:43:58 PM

Don't run with the masses and the hype.
It is not easy to find the right point, but there are chances in cryptoworld in every day.
I buy, when my favorite coins comes down, because i'm a long term investor Cheesy.

───────────── CyberTrust ─────────────
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Fueling Crypto Securitisation ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
───────── Whitepaper Twitter Telegram Announcement ─────────
benjamin11

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:06:14 PM

I think the best time to buy altcoins is now. You will never know when will their value increases, so you better buy some now for future references. Sometimes when bitcoin's value decreases, altcoins value inreases, so it might be a good time to buy. The trick is to not invest your money in a single altcoin because you'll never know what will happen. You have to buy many altcoins in small amount and observe for some time which altcoin is doing good. In that case you will minimize your lost and you can decide to invest more in altcoins that are doing well.

BogdanGFTP

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:28:47 PM

Today is a good moment. I've bought some

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                    [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
Betthisnow

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:29:25 PM

I've put a few bucks into Litecoin and Ether, and it hasn't hurt me yet. I think all other coins are Shitcoins, but it never hurts just in case.
When you invest your money in coins that are already at a relatively high price level, then according to your logic all the other coins must be shit even though some of them had a winning percentage of over 1000% this year! What do you expect when buying ethereum at $330? That it will rise to $1,500? It maybe will one day and you will have a 500% profit, but if you buy new and interesting coins at $5 and their price will rise to only $30, you already have a 500% win.
Albertartur

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:31:25 PM

Do you guys think there will be a good moment to buy altcoins soon?
Akash1243

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:54:22 PM

When bitcoins prices rises altcoins generally falls and now bitcoins are high so now is a good time to buy altcoins because you can get altcoins in cheaper prices which would generate good profit later when altcoins will rise.I would recommend to invest in three or four promising altcoins as any of them can grow large.

jerry0

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:02:46 PM

I've put a few bucks into Litecoin and Ether, and it hasn't hurt me yet. I think all other coins are Shitcoins, but it never hurts just in case.
When you invest your money in coins that are already at a relatively high price level, then according to your logic all the other coins must be shit even though some of them had a winning percentage of over 1000% this year! What do you expect when buying ethereum at $330? That it will rise to $1,500? It maybe will one day and you will have a 500% profit, but if you buy new and interesting coins at $5 and their price will rise to only $30, you already have a 500% win.

This is what i thought as well.  If you buy ETH at 300.  If you want to 5x your money, you need it to hit 1500.  Compare that to a coin that is 5 dollars and having it hit 25 dollars.  However since you use this example, wouldn't it be better if you talk about a coin that is like 25 cents or 50 cents etc?  Or even 10 cents?  Many coins has went from 5 cents all the way to 1 dollar and more etc.  So wouldn't it make sense if you notice coins that are going up and say go up to 10 cents from 1 cent, buy a lot of it because if it hits 50 cents, thats 5x your money. 
sanas

Activity: 553

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:05:27 PM

I think only during the growth of bitcoin, when the price of alternative crypto currency falls several times and you can collect a large amount inexpensively.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
andron8383

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:21:39 PM

I think Altcoins will be making some big moves in the not too distant future.  I hope everything goes up, BTC, BTH and 2X...  as well as all the top Alts.
People in the chat asking "Are we in a crypto bubble like dotcom?" Dot.com was not a money!  I always ask people "So you think crypto will burst and fiat will pump? If so, use your crypto to buy Government backed fiat!" then you can relax

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:32:47 PM

I think that this time is best time to buy Altcoins. They are unpredictable their price can increase in any time. When BITCOINS value decreases then Altcoins value increases and then you can earn good profit out of it, so don't just wait. The main tactic is that, just invest in different altcoins. You ust have to wait for some time after invest in different to get some good results. By this can can minimize your lose and can earn good profits.

Manuj

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:18:27 PM

Actually, you cannot easily generalize all the time because even if the charts are almost red there are still several coins that remain in green. Try to weigh in the specific coin. Has its price gone down heavily? If it has then it might be a good buying point. Set the best price entry point. But there are also times when almost all the coins are really red and you can just pick the best choice. 

daniel08

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:24:48 PM

When to but altcoin , when the altcoin you want to buy is low in price , then wait it to pump up . Generally there is no perfect time to buy altcoin , if you  want to buy good altcoins you can buy it in ICO that has a big potential for success.

stromae

Activity: 224

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:29:22 PM

I think the best time to buy altcoins is now. You will never know when will their value increases, so you better buy some now for future references. Sometimes when bitcoin's value decreases, altcoins value inreases, so it might be a good time to buy. The trick is to not invest your money in a single altcoin because you'll never know what will happen. You have to buy many altcoins in small amount and observe for some time which altcoin is doing good. In that case you will minimize your lost and you can decide to invest more in altcoins that are doing well.

Not now, we still don't know the situation between bitcoin and bitcoin cash. We first need to see everything is okay in the market by bitcoin's side and then we can start buying more altcoins.

I only pick the best cheap ones now.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                    [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
8rch7

Activity: 350

Titanium - Blockchain Infrastructure Services

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:39:28 PM

of course the best time to buy altcoins is when the altcoin price is so cheap, in order to take profit when the altcoin price is expensive

cdog

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:01:38 AM

this is the right time to buy altcoin, altcoin is down because of the rising Bitcoin movement. buy now while the altcoin price is down and hold until altcoin crawls up.  this fun. Grin

tengek37

Activity: 210

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:48:28 AM

yes when altcoin prices go down, that's the best time to buy altcoin.
when Bitcoin rises all altcoin must decrease in price, do not miss the moment.
Good luck.

Altero

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:38:30 AM

This time is the right time to buy potentially profitable altcoins since all altcoins are falling. Just be patience in holding it for 1 year atleast and sell it.
In some reasons why this is the right time is just because I believe that a big possibilities it will rise again after this crisis. And if you bought it for low cost, then it's a big profit you've gonna earned if it will hit back in the market place. It might double your money or more.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.