Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 11:29:34 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy altcoin?  (Read 1112 times)
bright4mech

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:49:27 AM

The prize always fluctuating, but you need to observe. mostly when btc is very high. then the prize of  the altcoins trading stabilizes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SriNr

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:28:52 AM

It depends on which alt coin that you want to buy, alt coin volatility is very fast and high and  everyday is a good time to buy if you can speculate it right,  you missed the moment when people buy a lot of bitcoin to get the B2X, at that time all the alt is going down, but my suggestion is to keep bitcoin, I got a feeling that bitcoin going to rise again, usually in the end of the year bitcoin price will go up

how to invest altcoin in 2017? and how to sell ?

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
AgatioX

Activity: 196

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:31:40 AM

I've put a few bucks into Litecoin and Ether, and it hasn't hurt me yet. I think all other coins are Shitcoins, but it never hurts just in case.

Nah you are wrong bro.And a few bucks wont make you rich here anymore Smiley
There s so many promising crypto's there that Litecoin looks like shitcoin already.

BUT ethereum doesnt look like shitcoin at all too so dont worry Smiley

:wq
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:35:55 AM

I believe the current market sentiment favours picking up altcoins right now, as the majority of them are incredibly undervalued. You could chase the bottom, but its hard to predict how much further alts will fall, if at all.
monkeyking03

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:42:19 AM

when you have to buy altcoins you must look at the bitcoin price if it is going down or going up,when the bitcoin price come up then surely the altoins price will be going down,thats right timing to buy altcoins.or if youre a long term investor you just wait for sometime when the price go down of the coins you want o buy.

◤     4NEW     ◥     | ▌|   THE WORLD'S FIRST TANGIBLE WASTE TO ENERGY BLOCKCHAIN   | ▌|     ◤     4NEW     ◥
✥     ANN Thread     ✥     Whitepaper     ✥     Facebook     ✥     Twitter     ✥     Telegram     ✥
▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰
eagle10

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:43:51 AM

There is no best time to buy altcoins. You just need to watch how it performs and that you should check manually if you are not good in reading chart or candlestick. On my first month, I have pen and paper taking list of the altcoins I buy.  I observe the movement, day after day and until months. I also learned while I observe movement, the chart in babypips. You can do it also until you learned when is the best time to buy altcoins and cryptocurrency.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 70

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:51:16 AM

Best time for buy altcoin when bitcoin going to high. Then after little bit growth bitcoin you need be a focus to your best altcoins, monitor them price and waiting when best price will show  on charts.

Bagaji

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:00:07 AM

Do you guys think there will be a good moment to buy altcoins soon?

Op, it is always rational for you to buy altcoins when their market value is low or down or if possible during ICO. Just like lisk, some people bought it when its value was less than  $3 but now lisk is traded on exchange above  $8 so also some altcoins that has potential growth in value such as ripple, ethereum, bitcoin Cash, litcoin, stratis and the rest of other altcoins.

mahimonliner

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:18:13 AM

There is no good time for buying altcoin, if had money for crypto you can go for bitcoin, or if you wants to buy altcoin you can go for litecoin,etherium or either you can buy waves.

C
Finally C is!!!
mahimonliner

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:20:04 AM

The prize always fluctuating, but you need to observe. mostly when btc is very high. then the prize of  the altcoins trading stabilizes.

yes true, when bitcoin price is high altcoins go even cheaper then before, if you wants to hold them you can hold or you can sell them when bitcoin price is low.

C
Finally C is!!!
Rev1234

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:06:16 AM

Hello all,
when and how much coin buy is the same of Forex investments.
Everyone has to take care of road maps, information and news.
Lord casanova

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:07:44 AM

it is really hard to tell that which is the best time to buy the altcoins. you need to keep eye on all alcoins and when you see that there is chance to buy the coin cheap and It will go high in price in the future then you should invest in the altcoin. moreover during the hard fork when the altcoin goes into red then buy alcoins because people dump the altcoins to buy more btc as the supply increases the price decreases..

❘|❘ NEUFUND — Re-Imagine ICOs  ❘|❘ JOIN THE ICBM | JOIN THE DISCUSSION
mulukey

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:12:59 AM

You will definitely want to buy altcoin when its price is the lowest. You can buy altcoin when high bitcoin pump, because bitcoin price increases are due to investors selling altcoin to buy bitcoin. This is the best time to buy altcoin.

Website | Whitepaper
■   ■   ■   ■   ▄   ▀   ▄     ICO ▲ Nov 18th, 2017     ▄   ▀   ▄   ■   ■   ■   ■
ANN Thread      ◆      Twitter      ◆      Telegram
sheenshane

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:23:08 AM

Yes that's true there's a moment when to buy altcoin, when bitcoin price up this is the moment to buy altcoin because altcoin at this time were going down price. I recommend you to choose altcoin have a potential to grown up price and more profitable like ethereum, litecoin and monero. This altcoins are the top of my priority to buy and collect.

FrankNoland

Activity: 224

Artworks and Campaign management services

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 08:26:03 AM

I personally think that the best time to buy into altcoins is when they are low in value so that you can start making profit when their values recover. However, altcoin investments are very risky, their values tend to decrease than increasing, I suggest that you don't just invest in any altcoin, and don't spend all your funds on altcoins, hold some bitcoin Cool.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December 4th, 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jhongzjhong

Activity: 126

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:35:23 AM

Well always check the price of altcoin in coinsmarket exchange then the lowest price altcoin you buy, when it comes to recover you have earned from this altcoin. Then the question is this altcoin when the price grown up, its so risky maybe altcoin you bought was going to die. Much better just focus in bitcoin I am pretty sure with this you've earned a lot of money its doubled you capital. But still the decision is yours which preferred to buy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December 4th, 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yanto@1977

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:55:20 AM

I think this is not a good time to buy altcoin, wait and see at least until next month ( Dec ). For me, altcoin has no significant move from the price and volume. Too many issue ( news ) about bitcoin will give bad impact for altcoin it self. I'll wait until December and see where the right coin to buy again. Keep safe and never lost faith about altcoin, but patience needed. Good luck to you.

Faruque312

Life is full of struggle

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:06:03 AM

I think this is right time for buying altcoin, I think waves eth and ltc is the best for investing, if choose others then you can buy but becarefull before buying you have to research about this coin, cause many coins are scam,

C
Finally C is!!!
Ctn

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:08:21 AM

It depends on which coin you talking about. I mean there are few coins which can be invested at anytime and if you are patient enough to stay for months then they can profit you just the same way as bitcoin would do.

Also, last week was the best peak period when you should have invested into alt coins as you can see all of them are green now. I mean just imagine 2-3% of profits from the all coins could have gotten you more than 20-25% of profits in single week.

So everything depends on how you are looking at the coin and when. For now every coin is almost green, the good ones. So better wait a little bit and then go for making some bucks. :-)

magicmeyk

Activity: 140

MGF Presale starts on 15th of November

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:53:51 AM

My strategy is when the altcoin drops to 20% for more and hold it for few days. It may not be accurate but I'm gaining profit out of it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.