Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 06:43:53 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy altcoin?  (Read 1112 times)
afaen

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:05:39 AM

yes, because buying alcoin is very profitable if there is a price increase. vice versa very detrimental if there is a decrease in price. my advice you better buy at the beginning of this year, because I am sure will many good project will be released.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adriaymati58

Activity: 504

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:14:54 AM

From my experience, the best time to buy altcoin is when Bitcoin's wave of growth just stopped and the value starts decreasing. Theoretically when Bitcoin's value increases people sell altcoins to buy Bitcoin, and when Bitcoin's value decreases people sell BTC to buy altcoins. This is a general rule, but you must be cautious because things are never as simple as they sound.
The best time to invest is now because you can't go back in time or see what's going to happen in the future.
Just check the near past. People regret they didn't invest a few months ago, but if you wait another month to take a decision, you might regret it too, because in a month from now, the altcoins might grow significantly

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Ebenezar64

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:19:41 AM

New to the forum but been investing for a time in altcoins. I am not sure if now is the best time to buy Altcoins.?! Don't yuo guys think bitcoin is about o sore up a bit, maybe 10k which will cause a drop in altcoins, at least temporarily. Isn't it best to buy in this dip? The quesiton is, what happens after bitcoin hits 10k, big drop or stabilize?

NeoTech42

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:30:54 AM

To my mind, i think the best period to buy altcoin is just after the ICO when the coin is traded. Sometimes, its value is below the ICO, sometimes more.

Or invest in ICOs but be careful and check everything about the product prototype, the white paper. It must be legit.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 61

Semux

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:33:25 AM

I think that the best timing is pre-sale point. At this time you can get a decent discount and then just watch how your investments grow. The key is to choose good projects.

AleksandrKosov

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:38:51 AM

Now is a good time to invest, market capitalization is growing. Many coins have broken through the trend line and show good growth. Particularly interesting is the fact that when bitcoin goes to correction, whether there will be a transfer of funds into altcoins.

fipper

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:42:16 AM

buy altcoin can at any time as long as have the capital and also get the coin information that will be purchased will have a very good price. select coins with good quality and good future.

Matdog

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:48:22 AM

buy altcoin can at any time as long as have the capital and also get the coin information that will be purchased will have a very good price. select coins with good quality and good future.
I agree with you, buy altcoin when the price goes down Smiley,
maybe it's the right time to reach profit

▌ ━━━ adbank │ a powerful online ad platform built on the blockchain ━━━  ▌
︽︾︽︾︽︾︽      WHITEPAPER     │    DECK      ︽︾︽︾︽︾︽
▌ ━━━  Pre-Register for Token Sale ━━━ ▌
Visuallercoin

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:00:47 AM

I believe the current market sentiment favours picking up altcoins right now, as the majority of them are incredibly undervalued.
I agree with you, buy altcoin when the price goes down Smiley,
maybe it's the right time to reach profit
yamortsac

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:23:08 PM

i think the best time to buy altcoins is when the price of bitcoins is high because it is the time when altcoins price is low since it has an inverse relation with bitcoin. Hold your altcoins until its price increase that is when bitcoin price is falling. But observe carefully which altcoin your going to buy.

Ains_sama

Activity: 200

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:30:51 PM

Yes guys.  This is good time to buy altcoin. Price in altcoin for now very low.  You buy altcoin in this time.  Your hold for 2-3 moon, I believe you can take high profit up to 2-5x.

Dralarn

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:59:33 PM

In my opinion you should always be invested in Altcoins, and generally in any coin you believe in. It's a good strategy to be about 50% invested (minimum) in altcoins while the other 50% is in BTC. That way you'll be quite hedged in both ways, in case BTC goes up you'll be good and if Alts are good you'll be okay as well (BTC tends to move in contrast to altcoins and vice versa). If you're always invested in altcoins you will never miss out any big moves so make sure that you are one way or another invested in what you believe in. BTC is always good to have because it had a solid performance throughout the years and continues to do so. About altcoins the best things you can be invested in as coins such as XRP, ETH, NEO (any top ten coin).

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
LegendaryCash

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:35:22 PM

Its still best to do some research about which coins are profittable. If you have money, then definitely invest in ETH, OMG. Otherwise, research and join airdrops.
Bybox

Activity: 378

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:52:53 PM

The best time to buy an altcoin is after a bitcoin fork, because every time bitcoin have a fork the price goes up a lot and altcoin goes down and after the fork every altcoin usually go up. So you need to be awake during the fork and wait for the right moment to buy it and then sell it when it goes +40%, it usually happen 10 hours after the fork or maybe less, this is what I saw last time during the Bitcoin gold fork.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Fahim

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:56:18 PM

Usually after ICO, the price of the coin falls very quickly. Many whales buy at a big discount. So as soon as the currency appears on the market at a cost price, whales sell all of the millions of coins. I, too, have often been the victim of such manipulations of whales. The projects were very good, but the price fell X20 from the pre-sale price. I advise you to buy your favorite coin a month after ICO. There are, of course, exceptions to these rules, but not many.

gorodi

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:01:16 AM

I would like to say that there are several altcoins that should be bought almost all the time — they are Monero, Ripple and Litecoin. You can also focus on Ethereum now!

Cpousersonu

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:12:55 AM

Do you guys think there will be a good moment to buy altcoins soon?

I think you should first go to search (bitcointalk & any other trusted source)) about which Coin going to invest and then put your money in any ICO sometimes people get highly profitable but sometimes a person lose his money.
Jonashe

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:21:53 AM

Usually after ICO, the price of the coin falls very quickly. Many whales buy at a big discount. So as soon as the currency appears on the market at a cost price, whales sell all of the millions of coins. I, too, have often been the victim of such manipulations of whales. The projects were very good, but the price fell X20 from the pre-sale price. I advise you to buy your favorite coin a month after ICO. There are, of course, exceptions to these rules, but not many.

Yes, there is pre-sale that are not told on their website. So when regular Joe think his investment is profitable, whatles are 2 more profitable than that. And they dump... When it's still profitable for whales regular Joe are in loss.

Bitcocoin

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:38:23 AM

I think it's a good time to get the altcoin
the altcoins will be worth it maybe even a month later, always worth the risk
So try it, prices aren't too high anyway

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
PPleaseman

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:41:55 AM

Hello. Some altcoins like GVT, PowerLedger, Raiden pumped very hard so i wouldnt buy them now. Others like Request Network, ChainLink (although lost a bit faith) seem still cheap. Dont buy the ones that pumped recently because they almost always will retrace back. Do your own research

Cheers

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.