Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:39:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: All easybit ATM are unplugged around me  (Read 143 times)
WhyFhy (OP)

Activity: 1430
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:56:30 PM

Are they going out of business?. Few store managers said they stopped paying OH/Fee's so they unplugged them. Really distraught about it to! Said easy bit called him a few times a week to troubleshoot and reset ect . but right now they have outstanding invoices !

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
/]..[banned mixer]..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
/]YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:30:32 PM

Are they going out of business?. Few store managers said they stopped paying OH/Fee's so they unplugged them. Really distraught about it to! Said easy bit called him a few times a week to troubleshoot and reset ect . but right now they have outstanding invoices !

I tried searching whether there are news or articles regarding this, however, I cannot find one. It may not be clear right now, must be that only few people are using ATM since the demand on bitcoin is not low at the moment, that is why stores unplugged them. Let's see what others may say about this.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:46:28 PM

I tried searching whether there are news or articles regarding this, however, I cannot find one. It may not be clear right now, must be that only few people are using ATM since the demand on bitcoin is not low at the moment, that is why stores unplugged them. Let's see what others may say about this.

For clarification of this op share news I ask op to give link or share it where they get that news because if that news came from the op can't support information link op make fuds.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:18:03 AM

It's most likely because of it being not-so-profitable anymore, or something law related.

Anyway, do you mind telling us why you liked using that bitcoin ATM rather than using online services like LocalBitcoins or Abra? I assume the fees on EasyBit are also huge like other bitcoin ATMs.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
WhyFhy (OP)

Activity: 1430
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:46:05 AM

It's most likely because of it being not-so-profitable anymore, or something law related.

Anyway, do you mind telling us why you liked using that bitcoin ATM rather than using online services like LocalBitcoins or Abra? I assume the fees on EasyBit are also huge like other bitcoin ATMs.
I had some spare fiat (like $40) went on a test run to say I've use one before. got into crypto in 2015 and hav'nt used one,So I went to 2 and they where unplugged. I like LB but no one in my city sells I just go to another city near me  to sell or buy , even those guys are high usually.
 I was pretty much so just going to hope I got 75% of what I paid for I didnt really care for the fee just wanted the experience.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
/]..[banned mixer]..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
/]YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:29:46 PM

I had some spare fiat (like $40) went on a test run to say I've use one before. got into crypto in 2015 and hav'nt used one,So I went to 2 and they where unplugged. I like LB but no one in my city sells I just go to another city near me  to sell or buy , even those guys are high usually.
 I was pretty much so just going to hope I got 75% of what I paid for I didnt really care for the fee just wanted the experience.
Way too many problems surrounding the Bitcoin ATMs currently(Hacks, machine errors etc) which is why the experience is not worth it at present at least. I suggest staying patient for some more time since developments will lead to a better experience over time.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:43:06 PM

For clarification of this op share news I ask op to give link or share it where they get that news because if that news came from the op can't support information link op make fuds.

I don't think he can give you one, this is coming from his own experience if you read between the lines, OP is telling us his experience and the title says it all, this is his only his observation, but we cannot tell the whole picture if some other ATM's are being unplugged.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: