Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:00:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just want to make a simple SAFE transaction - HELP  (Read 79 times)
spitshine (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:15:10 AM

I just want to make one purchase on a dark web market - but I want to do it safely. For me, who was sick the past 10 years so really missed out on a large amount of technology, this is seemingly impossible. I'm wondering if you would be so kind as to review what I understand as the procedures/steps i will have to take to do this and tell me if I am missing something either in the safe or practical side of things or if i can do this faster. I only want to spend between $2-$300. I have NordVPN which I enable on my iPhone. I cover my cameras. I make sure that I have no apps running in the background. (Do i have to disable java from settings?). I somehow safely get my bitcoins and put them in a wallet at a sight called Coin______ (i have it somewhere in my phone  but if i leave this page everything resets. it's recommended on the home page of this site i believe. If not I can get them from another place that brings with the word Coin and I purchase them with my credit card. I then transfer them to Bread or the app I downloaded that begins with J that's been around a while that people seem to like. I could also scramble them if i so wish but not if it costs anything because i don't have more money to burn here.I then go on my Red Onion browser which I already have. I sign into the marketplace that is listed as trustworthy on many different reputable sites.  if I must with my Proton email, which nothing about me is connected to. I locate what I want to buy, make sure the seller has a lot of good reviews, explain I'm new what's the policy blahblah unless it's already stated. I follow the directions to release a certain amount of the coins to the seller and receive my package hopefully sooner then later. Lather rinse repeat. Am I missing anything? Making this too complicated? Am I supposed to disable java inside the browser? idk how to do that if so. If you do have an answer for me please try to speak as plainly as possible. I know what PGP and things like that stand for but not really how to do anything. And none of my friends or family that could do this in their sleep need know my business... I wish they taught this stuff: someone could really make a fortune tutoring 30-somethings like me who are so broke they're terrified they'll lose their couple hundred bucks lmao. well, if they could reach enough of us.   THANK YOU!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: