Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zemos  (Read 125 times)
jamie_ro (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:22:20 PM

We're building Zemos - a consumer oriented Ethereum DApp launching in very early January.
Looking for community organizers willing to get involved.

PM me your contact details if interested.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:43:30 AM

What's this Zemos? You better tell something about your project to attract some possible community organizers. By the way, what does these community organizers will do? Will they moderate your telegram, bitcointalk ANN or anything alike? I would be interested but the information is very limited.
new_jamie_ro

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:53:48 AM

I was OP, lost access to my account. Very sorry if I didn't reply to somebody!

Yes, I was being a bit vague, sorry. We're waiting until our reveal event before sharing details with the world. Planned for December 30.

We have a pre-launch page up at http://zemos.io. Anybody who signs up gets perks!

In terms of community organizing - yes, people that know their way around bitcointalk would be of great help.
A Reddit veteran would be terrific too.
Other than that - anyone who participates in notable crypto communities could help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: