Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:07:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mt Gox haults USD bitcoin withdrawls for 2 weeks  (Read 714 times)
RATM69 (OP)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 07:11:56 AM

Mt. Gox Haults USD Bitcoin Withdrawals For Two Weeks

Ryan Pomy June 21, 2013

According to Mt. Gox, which processes around 70 percent of all Bitcoin transactions in the world, ”no cash withdrawals in USD will be allowed for two weeks” as the company claims it has been experiencing unusually high volumes of deposits and withdrawals recently. They claim that this recent development has “made it difficult for our bank to process the transactions smoothly and within a timely manner” and caused delays for customers. The suspension will give Mt. Gox time to make changes in the way transactions are processed, the company said. Mt. Gox also promised to debut a “dramatically improved trading engine” very soon.

http://dailysilverupdate.com/2013/06/21/mt-gox-haults-usd-bitcoin-withdrawals-for-two-weeks/
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
solex
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

100 satoshis -> ISO code

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 07:21:16 AM

People have been talking about this for a week, many threads e.g.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=244439.0

RATM69 (OP)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 07:54:49 AM

Well I didn't realize it till I tried to complete 2 transfers myself. I haven't been on here to much lately.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: