Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:36:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] B2 Avalon In Hand  (Read 5522 times)
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 10:13:24 AM

you don't run it faster becasue you will blow the stock PSU.....

this is some classic up selling!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SwissMiner

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 10:28:38 AM

.. is something wrong with your setup ?

The "24 Hour Earnings" in your provided screenshot are 0.044  Huh

This mean your avalon is not running for long time  Wink

Why do you not Show us the "Charts-Page"  Huh

.. bitcoin's make the world go around .. world go around .. world go around ..
dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 10:29:51 AM

The "24 Hour Earnings" in your provided screenshot are 0.044  Huh

This mean your avalon is not running for long time  Wink

Because I took that screenshot on the first day. Remember BTC Guild has a lag time on PPLNS earnings.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 10:30:41 AM

As I've said 15x, I am selling a 66GH unit. What the buyer decides to do with it is up to them. At least I don't have to resort to advertising my auction in other's active auctions.

SwissMiner

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 10:32:53 AM

.. do you burnt it already Grin

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 10:34:20 AM

.. do you burnt it already Grin
This is why you are already on my ignore list.

SwissMiner

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 12:32:50 PM

.. would like to see >80GH/s ...

My Equipment is only hashing at >20GH/s  Grin

elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:07:35 PM

.. would like to see >80GH/s ...

My Equipment is only hashing at >20GH/s  Grin

the avalon units when overcloked can perform upt around 85ghs on the stock PSU....... dogie is not misleading you about this fact. Getting it to achieve more might be possible and would take some customisations, new PSU and lots of tweaking of cgminer and the firmware........

I actually thought your auction had ended Dogie, that is why i made that comment, i did not intend to step on anybodys toes as such

peace
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 03:39:43 PM

the avalon units when overcloked can perform upt around 85ghs on the stock PSU....... dogie is not misleading you about this fact. Getting it to achieve more might be possible and would take some customisations, new PSU and lots of tweaking of cgminer and the firmware........

I actually thought your auction had ended Dogie, that is why i made that comment, i did not intend to step on anybodys toes as such

peace

Yeah its likely the PSU will have a finite life if you push it past there, but quite honestly a 2btc 1KW monster PSU is a small price to pay for those extra hashes. Its my belief that the limits with the newest autotuning configs is cooling.

SwissMiner

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 03:53:53 PM

You can't provide a 72 hour average Performance chart, can you  Huh

But why  Huh

Is there something wrong with your blurry pictured avalon  Huh

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 04:05:55 PM

But why  Huh

Yes I clearly broke the unit and then offered 100% escrow to ship it around the world at my expense...

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 04:06:08 PM

PM bid @ 215

twitami1

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 08:48:26 PM

But why  Huh

Yes I clearly broke the unit and then offered 100% escrow to ship it around the world at my expense...

That made me laugh Dogie Smiley
HELP.org

Activity: 510
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 01:18:25 AM

At least I don't have to resort to advertising my auction in other's active auctions.

Yes you do.  You keep posting your annoying comments in my threads.  Stop annoying me.

Certified Bitcoin Professional
Bicoin.me - Bitcoin.me!
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 01:35:38 AM

At least I don't have to resort to advertising my auction in other's active auctions.

Yes you do.  You keep posting your annoying comments in my threads.  Stop annoying me.

Lol? I post in your WTB thread doing nothing but clarifying a post you made, so you dig up a 3 day old thread on the 3rd page to chase me saying "QQQ STOP POSTING IN MY THREAD". Welcome to the ignore list.

HELP.org

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 01:46:14 AM

Lol? I post in your WTB thread doing nothing but clarifying a post you made, so you dig up a 3 day old thread on the 3rd page to chase me saying "QQQ STOP POSTING IN MY THREAD". Welcome to the ignore list.

You are a pest, please ignore me.

Bicoin.me - Bitcoin.me!
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 01:49:05 AM

I have thanks. Go back to trying to buy in hand Avalons for 88BTC because you think everyone else is ridiculous. Greedy much.

HELP.org

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 02:02:01 AM

I have thanks. Go back to trying to buy in hand Avalons for 88BTC because you think everyone else is ridiculous. Greedy much.

Based on the current difficulty and projected difficulty, operating expenses (electrical lines, ventilation, etc.), and the fact that people are want refunds for batch 3 Avalons a reasonable market price for an in-hand Avalon is about 88 BTC.  An. yes, people paying double that are ridiculous because they will never make their money back.  I told you I was not going to overpay just people there are a bunch of people trying to create all this hype.  However, you seem be angry at those facts and you went and started disrupting my thread. 

Bicoin.me - Bitcoin.me!
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 02:03:41 AM

Based on the current difficulty and projected difficulty, operating expenses (electrical lines, ventilation, etc.), and the fact that people are want refunds for batch 3 Avalons a reasonable market price for an in-hand Avalon is about 88 BTC.  An. yes, people paying double that are ridiculous because they will never make their money back.  I told you I was not going to overpay just people there are a bunch of people trying to create all this hype.  However, you seem be angry at those facts and you went and started disrupting my thread. 

Damn, that market determined price is stupid. Ridiculous isn't it, this free economics. Maybe we should all be given a 1/50000 share of a tractor, a pitchfork and 3 potatoes.

HELP.org

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 02:36:16 AM

Damn, that market determined price is stupid. Ridiculous isn't it, this free economics. Maybe we should all be given a 1/50000 share of a tractor, a pitchfork and 3 potatoes.

If you want to find some sucker to pay some over-hyped price that that is between you and them.  However, I take exception If you start pestering me because I do not buy into your hype.  I already have 3 units so if I wanted to take part in your scheme I would try to find some sucker to overpay too.  The info on my units is at http://cointext.com/bitcoin-mining-profitability-an-example/ so anyone can see what a unit takes in and what it costs to run. 

So save your childish tantrums and goofball responses and show some numbers where an in-hand Avalon is worth more than 88 BTC given all the risks, hassles, and expenses of operating them over an extended period.

Bicoin.me - Bitcoin.me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: