Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:39:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin on the up after declines  (Read 231 times)
rockyshala (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:54:42 AM

The last week or so has been a tumultuous one for Bitcoin. According to recent analysis, the price of Bitcoin has always increased substantially after any dips greater than 20%.

Read More: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2017/11/bitcoin-on-the-up-after-declines/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
James Messy

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:00:02 AM

The last week or so has been a tumultuous one for Bitcoin. According to recent analysis, the price of Bitcoin has always increased substantially after any dips greater than 20%.

That's really nice to see that... In future, we will see huge fluctuations in the price of the Bitcoin.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:05:02 AM

Huge regret to those who have been shaken. It looks like the price will hit $8000 anytime soon. The question is what will be the next attack against bitcoin?
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:08:50 AM

Yes, definitely, Bitcoin prices work with a simple supply and demand logic, so we buy low & sell high! Once people see a significant dip in the price, other will start buying. As for when the price will have another breakthrough, we all know that it would be very soon, so we just have to wait. Smiley

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:13:44 AM

Huge regret to those who have been shaken. It looks like the price will hit $8000 anytime soon. The question is what will be the next attack against bitcoin?

8000usd bitcoin price value my preditcion reach before the end of the month,but today my analysis for bitcoin are in up and down the price value until the end of this month because bitcoin and bch are now in the correction period even the segwit2x fork is cancel the reason have many people like bitcoin goes down as tactic to destroy the bitcoin in the world of crypto world.
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:17:45 AM

A corrections was expected after the fork, even though it didn't happen the action would of course be the same. A lot of people bought because they were expecting the free 2x coins, so it doesn't matter if they received them or not. After that event a correction in the price was needed. The problem was, that at the same time, a "war" between bcash and bitcoin happened, and I guess that no one expected that.

All that seems to be gone now, so as usual, after every dip, bitcoin takes a while to consolidate, and it then prepares for another bull stretch. I wont lie, this was a scary event, but I'm happy with what I did. I hold my coins, and even invested a little more at $6k and $5.7k.
Bcash had it's moment and failed, and even though they will probable try some takeovers again, they will probably fail harder because bitcoin will probably offer even more resistance than it did on this first attempt. Also let's not forget that CME futures is almost here, so I expect a bright future for bitcoin now.
MJunioR

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:20:52 AM

I don't think it will reach 8K in November, if it does, then December will be a period of correction and January we might be it getting up again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: