Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:10:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yearnify Finance - next generation yield farming & defi platform  (Read 338 times)
yearnify (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 05:45:09 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2020, 08:29:06 PM by yearnify

ABOUT YEARNIFY FINANCE
yearnify protocol is a community-centered DeFi-project, modeled to take the successful features of Yearn Finance (YFI), and improve upon them, we aim to bring the true value of yield farming finance accessible to all users, we offer the most secure and simple way to earn reliable yields on your assets

Yearnify main features :
 1 : MAKING FARMING GREAT AGAIN :

We’ve made farming great again. You’ll see.

2: Governance
Aragon based governance. YFY governs the DAO – stakeholders get to decide the future of the protocol.

3: fully decentralized
you’re always in control of your keys and can trade from your computer or your personal device.

4 : SAAS – STAKING
Users can stake PoS-based assets in existing pools to earn staking rewards according to the underlying protocols. Major PoS assets like Cosmos, Tezos, Polkadot, Cardano, Kusama and Celo will be added

5: GET STARTED INSTANTLY
Access DeFi right from your wallet – start trading and lending instantly. There is no registration or setup

WELCOME TO YEARNIFY TOKEN
Yearnify Aims to simplify De-Fi to the public users and grow the portfolio at the same time, especially even to users who are not familiar to digital assets. Yearnify finance will be created and operated together with Yearnify community through governance system. Get ready to participate our community!

Token Type : ERC-20

Max Supply : 29000 YFY

Circulating Supply : 12890 YFY

Team Tokens : burned

Smart contract : https://etherscan.io/token/0xb9ae6fe574982e891666a5b1c2b33e79eb5dabb5

Initial Uniswap Liquidity : 10000 YFY

LEARN MORE ABOUT YEARNIFY :

Yearnify Finance is a decentralized autonomous organization, or DAO, that plans to create integrated DeFi platform which brings various products at present including yield aggregator, lending, DEX (Swap), etc together for the community to easily access various DeFi services and grow their portfolio in one platform. The team supporting Yearnify finance aims to continue the effort in delivering quality DeFi products to the community.

YEARNIFY AIRDROP :
http://yearnify.com/index.php/yearnify-airdrop/
YEARNIFY WEBSITE : yearnify.com
YEARNIFY TWITTER  : @yearnify
YEARNIFY TELEGRAM : @Yearnify1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 06:21:39 PM

Yearnify Finance is a decentralized autonomous organization, or DAO, that plans to create integrated DeFi platform which brings various products at present including yield aggregator, lending, DEX (Swap), etc together for the community to easily access various DeFi services and grow their portfolio in one platform. The team supporting Yearnify finance aims to continue the effort in delivering quality DeFi products to the community

Due to the lack of Whitepaper about the project, this is the only statement that I can check whether it has been plagiarized or not. Lo and behold, this has been copied in the project of "Creed Finance". I hope you can provide an explanation on this one. Thanks!

Creed Finance source: https://www.exchainge.xyz/creed-finance/

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
minernoob1

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 08:52:27 PM

Yearnify Finance is a decentralized autonomous organization, or DAO, that plans to create integrated DeFi platform which brings various products at present including yield aggregator, lending, DEX (Swap), etc together for the community to easily access various DeFi services and grow their portfolio in one platform. The team supporting Yearnify finance aims to continue the effort in delivering quality DeFi products to the community

Due to the lack of Whitepaper about the project, this is the only statement that I can check whether it has been plagiarized or not. Lo and behold, this has been copied in the project of "Creed Finance". I hope you can provide an explanation on this one. Thanks!

Creed Finance source: https://www.exchainge.xyz/creed-finance/

Wow they can even get a paragraph of original writing anymore. Good catch. It is definitely just copied and pastad.....
chickenliver503

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 12:10:05 AM

Looks like a big piece of garbage.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 05:43:03 AM

Looks like another project that will try to pull some rugs. So you're the improved Yearn Finance? Wow what a bold statement then try to amaze us because even Yearn Finance team hasn't posted in this forum yet they have been successful. Amaze us just like YFI did.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 06:11:41 AM

yearn.finance = you're adding it with more letters to become yearnify to make people will be FOMOing your project as your project was only trying to take the opportunity used the name of YFI. That's an old trick that has already used scam projects.

SCAMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 08:29:29 AM

yearn.finance = you're adding it with more letters to become yearnify to make people will be FOMOing your project as your project was only trying to take the opportunity used the name of YFI. That's an old trick that has already used scam projects.

SCAMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me see if OP will answer to thread. I will be giving him at least one (1) day to answer for the allegation that I posted and if he ignores it, I will proceed to post and report this on the scam accusation board together with the findings made by some of the forum members who replied in this thread.

Looks like another project that will try to pull some rugs. So you're the improved Yearn Finance? Wow what a bold statement then try to amaze us because even Yearn Finance team hasn't posted in this forum yet they have been successful. Amaze us just like YFI did.

There are lots of "YEARN" projects in the forum which are mostly scam projects with either plagiarized Whitepaper or information, or fake teams. Most probably, this project is also a scam but let us hear first his defense after a day.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 09:44:54 PM

SCAMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me see if OP will answer to thread. I will be giving him at least one (1) day to answer for the allegation that I posted and if he ignores it, I will proceed to post and report this on the scam accusation board together with the findings made by some of the forum members who replied in this thread.

There are lots of "YEARN" projects in the forum which are mostly scam projects with either plagiarized Whitepaper or information, or fake teams. Most probably, this project is also a scam but let us hear first his defense after a day.

High likely that he will ignore those allegations.
If they don't have valid reason to say, I guess they will just let this project die on its own.
But let's see how they will react on those statements.
Improved Yearn Finance? That project alone has no progress. So how they can improved their platform?
yearnify (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 08:14:35 PM

Hello
Thanks for your interest in our project , we appreciate that ,
Yearnify is in early stage , we are not trying to make big impact in the finance world , but we will be happy and pleased to make it a little bit  better ,
I understand as a developer and early bitcoin and crypto adopter that most of the new projects are a possible scam , that is a fact , it happened many times and it will not stop anytime soon without a proper regulation ,
I will try to answer all the concerns above as much as i can ,

1 : yearn.finance = you're adding it with more letters to become yearnify to make people will be FOMOing your project as your project was only trying to take the opportunity used the name of YFI. That's an old trick that has already used scam projects

Our Answer : This is not true or the case here , we had many name options , we choosed yearnify as the best brand name for us , we have the copyrights and ownership of the domain name , we do not want to name our project with some random nonsence food names , as many projects did , of caurse many projects wants to ride over yearn finance hype , that is a fact , but it does not mean all these projects are scam , for example , bitcoin cash is using the bitcoin brand name , we will make a poll and let our community decide , if they did not like the name we will change it immediatly , we are transparent and honest with all our community .

2 : Looks like another project that will try to pull some rugs. So you're the improved Yearn Finance? Wow what a bold statement then try to amaze us because even Yearn Finance team hasn't posted in this forum yet they have been successful. Amaze us just like YFI did.

Our answer : Yearn finance is the leader , the god of the space so far , that is a fact , we are not ignoring that or trying to copy past their technology , we are working on a brand new yield farming platform , we will focus on providing a better user interface  , simple fast and secure with higher and steady returns , all matters is keep users money safe and provide them a secure farming without having issues , that is our vision and our brillient developers are working hard on that ,

3 :Let me see if OP will answer to thread. I will be giving him at least one (1) day to answer for the allegation that I posted and if he ignores it, I will proceed to post and report this on the scam accusation board together with the findings made by some of the forum members who replied in this thread.

Our Answer : we are here and available to answer all your questions , please reach to our support team for faster conversation , or contact us on telegram , thanks in advanced

4 : Looks like a big piece of garbage.
Our Answer : Thanks for the supporting !!!!!! our community will decide that , as long as we know , yearnify is solid project and not a big piece of garbage as you claimed, thanks

NB : this is not a copy past version  of yearn finance , we will improve this space on our own way , and please note that , we are not a scam , we are legit and transparent project , if you have more questions reach us at support@yearnify.com.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: