Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:25:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52042 times)
marriams

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:02:39 PM

Dear friends,

Our team was not very present during the last days because we are preparing our participation to one very important event:

http://d10e.biz/bucharest-dec2017/

The event lasts until this Sunday and is featuring some of the biggest names in the blockchain ecosystem, like Mike Costache, Eddy Travia and largest cryptocurrency funds in the market. We are proud to be part of it and of course we will keep you informed.

Thank you.

Sether Team

This is a huge event guys. Are you going to pitch Sether? Because I saw it in the program. And I saw they will have a live streaming of the event. So time to see you live  Smiley
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:31:59 PM

Dear friends,

Our team was not very present during the last days because we are preparing our participation to one very important event:

The event lasts until this Sunday and is featuring some of the biggest names in the blockchain ecosystem, like Mike Costache, Eddy Travia and largest cryptocurrency funds in the market. We are proud to be part of it and of course we will keep you informed.

Thank you.

Sether Team

This is a huge event guys. Are you going to pitch Sether? Because I saw it in the program. And I saw they will have a live streaming of the event. So time to see you live  Smiley

Yes, this is huge. Do you have the details of the live stream?
Mandy7575

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:48:53 PM

Regarding our Flash - 750 USD forum campaign, we just published the results of the persons which qualified for receiving the bonus. The condition was to register and publish at least 10 posts in order to be part of the bounty sharing.

wow nice missed the chance or the offer still available?
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:18:19 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 11:12:42 PM by totholio

Regarding our Flash - 750 USD forum campaign, we just published the results of the persons which qualified for receiving the bonus. The condition was to register and publish at least 10 posts in order to be part of the bounty sharing.

wow nice missed the chance or the offer still available?

It finished 2 days ago, the bounty program is in the 3rd week only though. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2453487.0

Dear friends,

Thank you.

Sether Team

Good luck! Nice to see that eastern european projects are also on stage Smiley
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:45:37 PM

Dear friends,

Thank you.

Sether Team

It is a great thing that even though you are all very busy for an event you still keep or tried to post on this thread so that we will be informed and keep us updated about the happenings between Sether and other opportunities you have.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:47:41 PM

I hope that the team will become successful to the thing that your are now preparing which like you said is an important event. I'm hoping for the success of setter. GoodLuck team. You deserve for a success.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:58:21 AM

How long run the PRE-ICO with 40% bonus?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:38:06 PM

Dear friends,

Thank you.

Sether Team

It is a great thing that even though you are all very busy for an event you still keep or tried to post on this thread so that we will be informed and keep us updated about the happenings between Sether and other opportunities you have.

ok, keep good work Smiley
bonghip

Activity: 174

bông

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:58:37 PM

Pre-ICO starting December 4, it has sold 11 days.

iamsether

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:40:54 PM

Dear friends,

Thank you.

Sether Team

Good luck with this devs! Don't worry about us, we will just be here waiting for any updates regarding the project. I know that this event will be very successful considering the people involve.
BitcoinNosi

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:36:48 PM

Dear friends,

Thank you.

Sether Team

Congratulations team. Go and rock them. I believe in this team and the project.
Mandy7575

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:43:31 PM

I think the bonus is valid for whole pre ico stage.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:28:02 PM

GoodLuck to the Setter team! I believe you can make it. I also know that you are doing your best to make success in this project. Hope that when you get here, we can receive a good news from the event.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:18:54 AM

GoodLuck to the Setter team! I believe you can make it. I also know that you are doing your best to make success in this project. Hope that when you get here, we can receive a good news from the event.

Yes I think this project would be good in the future, projects that have a good pontency and will be many investors who joined in it, because in view of the vision and mission have an attraction
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:39:37 AM

Couldn't find the end date for pre-ICO anywhere here or in the whitepaper but if I have to guess the pre-ICO will end on 14 Jan.

Sorry if I turn out to be wrong.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:52:30 AM

40% bonus will be implemented during the pre-ICO stage, and if Pre-ICO is already done, i think they will have some changes with it. That is what I understand on their campaign.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:59:46 AM

40% bonus will be implemented during the pre-ICO stage, and if Pre-ICO is already done, i think they will have some changes with it. That is what I understand on their campaign.
Hello, do you know how many ETH raised during the presale and what is the bonus for presale, I Just want to know if thete are big whales joined in.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████