Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:38:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52042 times)
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:08:37 AM

Does any body know  why bounty signature campaine sheet isn't filled for so long time and people who wear signatures doesn't know are there stakes counted or not. Is this bounty live or it's over  ?

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SilArt

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

Semux!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:20:07 AM

Everyone, before investing be sure to check hardcap. I don't know why it's so high and I'm waiting someone to point it out for me...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:33:56 AM

Is this legit? Do you have a link for this? John McAfee also the one who predicted Bitcoin a month ago that it will  hit $500,000 after 3 years, and if it would not happen he also added that he will eat his manhood.
Really? I was thinking that John McAfee paid for tweeting those but, who knows? Ah, however, I do not really care about it. I'll hope this John was true about his predict because I'm gonna invest in Sether.
I guess John Mcafee is not paid to endorse or promote this project. Maybe he is also certain about the future of it. I will not agree right away with hime right away however. I will further review first before make any move to it.

Will that will depend on the result in the end of the ICO. Even big names, professional cannot predict the outcome of the project.

seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:58:30 AM

Getting more positive feedbacks from the people in the community, that's great! I believe that this great news coming form the supporters of this project will continue for the better success of this project. Like me their are many other people out there that believe in the potential and ability of Setter. Furthermore, Sether will have an online service where users can validate received signatures, to make sure their code and data were executed in a secure way. I hope that more people will join to know about this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:38:23 AM

Is the admin of this thread still active? I read the posts in here and I don't see any response or updates to the project.
This project is aiming to centralized marketing and bounty campaign. Does that mean SETHER will give more opportunities to individual social media promoter or will it be the opposite?

forcrypto

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:46:04 AM

Everyone, before investing be sure to check hardcap. I don't know why it's so high and I'm waiting someone to point it out for me...

This is exactly why I didn't put any ETH in this ICO
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:54:04 AM

SETHER
social network data for blockchain businesses

Use Facebook, Twitter, Flickr,  Google Plus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit, Tumblr, YouTube, Pinterest and VKontakte in your blockchain business to create Customer Loyalty, Customer Targeting, Marketing Capaigns, Bounty Campaigns, Political Campaigns and more.

In your smart contracts.

A solid service for the blockchain
Sether is the first smart social media data oracle.

Existing data oracles move data between any external source and the blockchain. Sether moves, monitors and analyses social media data for the blockchain, automating integration with social networks.

What businesses can do with SETHER ?​
  • Customer Loyalty
  • Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions
  • Marketing Campaigns
  • Bounty Campaigns
  • Transparent political support
  • Incentivize good PR
  • Proof of Action
  • Develop applications
  • ...and more

Our commitment to SETHER​
We are building Sether because we need it; this is how it came to be.
That is the reason why we are committed to go live regardless of the outcome of the ICO campaign.
Hence, there will be no soft-cap, because the project will continue and will go in production.

Stay tuned for  development news and opportunities, by  following and subscribing to our channels on Facebook, Twitter, Linked in and Youtube.

Pre-ICO Begins December 4th

The minimum contribution for pre-ICO:
Minimum 0.1 ETH or BTC equivalent with a bonus of 40%

For information on the terms of the pre-sale please contact investor@sether.io or register on the website to get updates.

Whitelist registration is open!
Please register on our website.

More details on sether.io

Invested a few sat on this project, hope for the success of this pre ico.

How could have you invested few sats when the minimum contribution for pre-ICO:
Minimum 0.1 ETH or BTC equivalent with a bonus of 40%
Shenanigans here  Cheesy
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:12:35 AM

Is the admin of this thread still active? I read the posts in here and I don't see any response or updates to the project.
This project is aiming to centralized marketing and bounty campaign. Does that mean SETHER will give more opportunities to individual social media promoter or will it be the opposite?

yes I also hope the liveliness admin here so that there in the expected members can be answered and we see it seems not responses or updates on this project.

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:37:47 AM

Companies doing a lot of affiliations with blockchain this shows trust and growth. My question is what yard stick is used to measure worthy ICOs by blockchain? Everyone coming up with this idea or that, but only few stands out and stand tall.  SETHER using social media for data is a smart move, because that gives you the audience(customers) needed, large access to your audience and vice versa. Facebook and IG social media marketing has made tremendous progross for alot of people and their businesses, as well as making products avail to costumers far and wild. Bridging the gap between buying and selling proximity issue. The amount of time spent by people on social media daily should as well be turned to something meaningful. Nice project, looking forward to it.
Semaj123

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:28:07 AM

There are many types of applications that can be built on top of Sether, both on-chain and off-chain. Enabling applications to interact with social network data opens the door to a whole new breed of services that can be built on the blockchain. Customer Loyalty, give discounts and promotional offers to specific customers if they promote your product on social channels. For example, if they tweeted about the last 5 items bought from your company, they automatically get a 15% discount on their next purchase. Using a smart contract.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:03:45 AM

You have a good project concept. I would like to participate in this project, it looks very convincing and promising project. I hope that you will have success in the future. Good luck with the developers.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:37:15 AM

You have a good project concept. I would like to participate in this project, it looks very convincing and promising project. I hope that you will have success in the future. Good luck with the developers.
Exactly,I totally agree with you and your opinion.
I also think that this is going to open doors to every type of clients and traders from the world.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:42:48 PM

Customer Targeting is a really big help for all of us. Sether would really make a big help for everyone having a business, or will be doing a business in the future because it's all in one network that we can use. This will open doors to every type of customers you never handle before or once turn you down. Being shared in social network right now is a very massive way to be exposed and recognized. Marketing strategy that Sether will give is very great and has a high potential that it will help you boost your business. So keep on supporting Sether for the Business Future of everyone.
For business, a very good platform. I think it has very good potential for development. I hope the data about users will be inaccessible to anyone unlike Google and others.
People like social media and spend almost of their time browsing. This project is making the right decision because they will use social media as a business for the people who want to advertise their project.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:52:16 PM

Is this legit? Do you have a link for this? John McAfee also the one who predicted Bitcoin a month ago that it will  hit $500,000 after 3 years, and if it would not happen he also added that he will eat his manhood.
Really? I was thinking that John McAfee paid for tweeting those but, who knows? Ah, however, I do not really care about it. I'll hope this John was true about his predict because I'm gonna invest in Sether.
I guess John Mcafee is not paid to endorse or promote this project. Maybe he is also certain about the future of it. I will not agree right away with hime right away however. I will further review first before make any move to it.

Will that will depend on the result in the end of the ICO. Even big names, professional cannot predict the outcome of the project.

Why is it this John McAfee's post is really popular in the social medias now? Is his endorsement really matters? Even if he already have a big name in the industry how to be sure that the one he is endorsing will be successful?

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:14:49 PM

Customer Targeting is a really big help for all of us. Sether would really make a big help for everyone having a business, or will be doing a business in the future because it's all in one network that we can use. This will open doors to every type of customers you never handle before or once turn you down. Being shared in social network right now is a very massive way to be exposed and recognized. Marketing strategy that Sether will give is very great and has a high potential that it will help you boost your business. So keep on supporting Sether for the Business Future of everyone.
For business, a very good platform. I think it has very good potential for development. I hope the data about users will be inaccessible to anyone unlike Google and others.
People like social media and spend almost of their time browsing. This project is making the right decision because they will use social media as a business for the people who want to advertise their project.
Targeting social media platforms is really a great choice. I will really like to see the social media platform Sether will be targeting and the various method they will use for the media related program...I cant wait to see sether works and also is it going to have workers or promoters like bounty hunters?

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:17:32 PM

It's a delight to contribute for SETHER and gain 40% bonus Shocked happy for set her which is a solid service for the block chain, We are glad for sether moves, monitors and analyses social media data for the block chain, automating integration with social networks. We would like to know about sether opportunities Shocked
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:56:05 PM

Why is it this John McAfee's post is really popular in the social medias now? Is his endorsement really matters? Even if he already have a big name in the industry how to be sure that the one he is endorsing will be successful?
Of course he can not guarantee success, as he writes, but he is a pleasant person and probably has an assumption about the success of this project. I will closely monitor the project.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:14:17 PM

so it means as far as Sether is in beta version, our Bounty, ICO, Signature Manager in Bitcointalk get may be a free chance to use Sether in their own Campaign and write their reviews to attract more people, companies for this project. And it will be also more transparency for both parts  Grin Cool
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:37:02 PM

Anything he says will rise SHOOTS up in price. He's literally pumping coins he wants (and making good money pumping)
LYS Token

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 03:39:52 PM

Wow , guess this will be the coin many wishes to grab .
best of luck dev
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: