Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:33:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52039 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:19:24 PM

Interesting project and if John Mcafee said what he said i'm in. But as investor i can't find at site and white paper when you going to lists at exchanges and where?
And about price The current bonus is 40%. You will get 466.6 SETH for 1 ETH is this amount of tokens with bonus included or not?
I think this amount include bonus rate. You can see at token sale term that 1 Sether = 0.003 ETH. Great news about high appreciate from John Mcafee.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:32:44 PM

People doesn't use social networks? Then how you would explain the popularity of twitter? You have to thank twitter if you receive some istant news about hacks and stuff.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:15:56 PM

Based on the poll question, what was Sether will prioritized on the blockchain, i think it must be the promotion of the group. Why? It is because, the program must first be introduced on the market before you can be able to market it. This is to clarify that every project follows steps by steps procedure in order to attain success on the future.
Well in last time we see listing tokens on exchanges only after ico ends, but almost all of tokens have a lower price thank on ico, you can buy it after on exchange, but it is only your choose.
Certainly you're answer is correct that after an ICO the value of the token become less. So I hope that this project will have the same token value before and after the ICO. It will be also great that it will rise its value so that many investor will probably invest.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:21:36 PM

We like this valuable concept of sether which really helps us to make some partnership deed. Is there any offers by developer Huh Huh Huh and I'm really wondering after ICO if the token value go less then it's really better for me to purchase tokens after ICO and gain more tokens  Undecided Or if I make a purchase of tokens during ICO how would they deserve the same value and I can make use of its actual value while i purchased it? 
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:24:37 PM

People doesn't use social networks? Then how you would explain the popularity of twitter? You have to thank twitter if you receive some istant news about hacks and stuff.
Lol. I using so much social networkds: Twitter, Telegram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram. I hate spam people to promote their site at social via a tons of post. Social networks is free advertising.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:28:11 PM

We all know that social networks are very common in our today's era. It's becoming more and widely used by people, and as well as the used of blockchain technologies. Everything seems possible today. Just like this project. It is the union of the social networks and blockchain. This is a great project. And I hope that other people come to know about this. The blockchain world we are into, now needs a much faster and cheaper micro-payment system if it wants mass adoption. And the Setter will be able to make this possible. I believe in the potential of this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:35:53 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 01:50:44 PM by Rabby637

Is this legit? Do you have a link for this? John McAfee also the one who predicted Bitcoin a month ago that it will  hit $500,000 after 3 years, and if it would not happen he also added that he will eat his manhood.
Really? I was thinking that John McAfee paid for tweeting those but, who knows? Ah, however, I do not really care about it. I'll hope this John was true about his predict because I'm gonna invest in Sether.
I guess John Mcafee is not paid to endorse or promote this project. Maybe he is also certain about the future of it. I will not agree right away with hime right away however. I will further review first before make any move to it.

Will that will depend on the result in the end of the ICO. Even big names, professional cannot predict the outcome of the project.

Why is it this John McAfee's post is really popular in the social medias now? Is his endorsement really matters? Even if he already have a big name in the industry how to be sure that the one he is endorsing will be successful?
John McAfee's Is telling positive thing about sether but he didn't tell it directly he tell it indirectly we have to understand it.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:58:45 AM

Lol. I using so much social networkds: Twitter, Telegram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram. I hate spam people to promote their site at social via a tons of post. Social networks is free advertising.
Agreed, Since I think that SETHER was developed for against spam and based on the blockchain, probably SETHER will be a paid service and a spamless Social Network.
Does that mean SETHER will make its own social network? I thought the idea is to only integrate social networks so it will be easier for smart contracts developer to promote ICO and other advertisements.
I think spamming won't be avoided on FACEBOOK, TWITTER or other social media. The only way to avoid spam it to hit mute or unfollow someone who is already annoying you.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:33:44 AM

We all know that social networks are very common in our today's era. It's becoming more and widely used by people, and as well as the used of blockchain technologies. Everything seems possible today. Just like this project. It is the union of the social networks and blockchain. This is a great project. And I hope that other people come to know about this. The blockchain world we are into, now needs a much faster and cheaper micro-payment system if it wants mass adoption. And the Setter will be able to make this possible. I believe in the potential of this project.

Quite rightly you say, because if you connect this, you will get an excellent social network and even a confidential one. They will not be able to send personal correspondence to a third party, the correspondence will be available only to the sender and the recipient.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:54:56 AM

Is this legit? Do you have a link for this? John McAfee also the one who predicted Bitcoin a month ago that it will  hit $500,000 after 3 years, and if it would not happen he also added that he will eat his manhood.
Really? I was thinking that John McAfee paid for tweeting those but, who knows? Ah, however, I do not really care about it. I'll hope this John was true about his predict because I'm gonna invest in Sether.
I guess John Mcafee is not paid to endorse or promote this project. Maybe he is also certain about the future of it. I will not agree right away with hime right away however. I will further review first before make any move to it.

Will that will depend on the result in the end of the ICO. Even big names, professional cannot predict the outcome of the project.

Why is it this John McAfee's post is really popular in the social medias now? Is his endorsement really matters? Even if he already have a big name in the industry how to be sure that the one he is endorsing will be successful?

Anything he says will rise SHOOTS up in price. He's literally pumping coins he wants (and making good money pumping)

So, is he receiving any commission from advertising some new projects? Or is it just his personal opinions? Because I have a feeling that he gets profit from doing this. Maybe a donation or anything that can considered as thanks tokens.

I read somewhere in twitter that he get a quarter million dollar for those kind of comments in twitter. I mean why someone like Mcafee should make in twitter those kind of comments? It is probably possible.

Grow up!
People like McAfee, businessmen, entrepreneurs would never do anything for thank you.
Hewas either paid or he stands behind devs team, or, which is also possible he has some pre-mined amount and is desperate to dump it  Cheesy
I think a person with fame will not talk about a project that is not familiar with. I followed the tweet with great interest and decided to follow the project.
That's absolutely true that a person with fame and supporting a project is probably already know that it has a potential to success. What ever makes him to speak about this project we really don't know but as far I understand about this project it is a social network integration for smart contract developer.
choubao0514

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:09:50 AM

Based on the poll question, what was Sether will prioritized on the blockchain, i think it must be the promotion of the group. Why? It is because, the program must first be introduced on the market before you can be able to market it. This is to clarify that every project follows steps by steps procedure in order to attain success on the future.
Well in last time we see listing tokens on exchanges only after ico ends, but almost all of tokens have a lower price thank on ico, you can buy it after on exchange, but it is only your choose.
Certainly you're answer is correct that after an ICO the value of the token become less. So I hope that this project will have the same token value before and after the ICO. It will be also great that it will rise its value so that many investor will probably invest.
I think there is nothing to worry about if the coin decreases slightly after ICO, then it can be bought cheaper for those who want to invest. I like it much more when the coin grows in the future Wink
It seems that this project is very promising with a lot of supporters here and even some big whales including Macafee, I will keep an eye on this project.

BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:14:59 AM

Social networks have already become a driving force for business, media, politics end etc.
So I assume all related projects should be studied (talking for myself mostly), Sether has some interesting features, but damn it, where's your (talking to devs) PR and communication? It's absent. Million times said truth is that no matter how your team is busy, you should spare some time for communications.

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:42:10 AM

Setter is progressing better as times goes by, and that a great move. There's no need to rush things. Just keep progressing and make more better and interesting developments that will be able to attract more people, users, and investors to make investments in this project. I believe that Setter has a great potential to punch a success in the future. I really hope that this social network integration for smary contact developers will come to reality as soon as possible so that this will show a great impact in the crypto currency community.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:52:44 AM

In reality, not all people use social networks and not everyone likes them, but it's big money and such likes as John Mcafee I think that's what they mean.
Engaging in this kind of business, people must be active on social medias to update everything about the platform he/she must entering. This is the big basis and guidelines what to choose and why to choose. Getting involve in social medias gained more help to everyone.

Well, in this modern days I think all people already interacted in their social medias accounts, Im sure most of us already know how social network works. So this project will succeed if it will be presented in a very nice way.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:53:57 AM

Social networks have already become a driving force for business, media, politics end etc.
So I assume all related projects should be studied (talking for myself mostly), Sether has some interesting features, but damn it, where's your (talking to devs) PR and communication? It's absent. Million times said truth is that no matter how your team is busy, you should spare some time for communications.

Absolutely agree with you. It is very strange that the developers do not support communication with users. They could provide answers to many of the questions that are asked here. And so we can only guess about any of the functions of the project.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:06:34 AM

I agree with you , communication is a must when it comes to advertising and and marketing your project . People will always have questions and concerns no matter how clear your explanation of the platform is. Some people simply sometimes don't get some things that you think are simple. I hope the team could be more responsive.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:14:00 AM

Anything he says will rise SHOOTS up in price. He's literally pumping coins he wants (and making good money pumping)

So, is he receiving any commission from advertising some new projects? Or is it just his personal opinions? Because I have a feeling that he gets profit from doing this. Maybe a donation or anything that can considered as thanks tokens.

I read somewhere in twitter that he get a quarter million dollar for those kind of comments in twitter. I mean why someone like Mcafee should make in twitter those kind of comments? It is probably possible.

Grow up!
People like McAfee, businessmen, entrepreneurs would never do anything for thank you.
Hewas either paid or he stands behind devs team, or, which is also possible he has some pre-mined amount and is desperate to dump it  Cheesy

Well the admins and the developers are smart. Becuase they hire a famous and professional individual to endorse there project. It can attract big potential customer to join the ICO.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 11:22:26 AM

We like this valuable concept of sether which really helps us to make some partnership deed. Is there any offers by developer Huh Huh Huh and I'm really wondering after ICO if the token value go less then it's really better for me to purchase tokens after ICO and gain more tokens  Undecided Or if I make a purchase of tokens during ICO how would they deserve the same value and I can make use of its actual value while i purchased it? 
Thats just a basic assumptions you are making and which is what all icos face, even the most successful ico will have it price fall down at times and how do you know the price will fall?...You don't and what if it gains momentum like 5-times its initial price, will you then buy..look up the project and then decide now because you can miss a great opportunity here.

Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:51:44 AM

So SETHER will be the social media for blockchain and cryptocurrencies. These will be benificial for advertising and providing information on latest news about blockchain and being updated also on how cryptos are playing on the market.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:49:42 PM

So SETHER will be the social media for blockchain and cryptocurrencies. These will be benificial for advertising and providing information on latest news about blockchain and being updated also on how cryptos are playing on the market.
Yes I agree with you on this matter the SETHER will also help spread the influence of many other projects on the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: