Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:22:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52042 times)
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:06:47 PM

Setter is a great project. I just hope that the Setter team will continue to give their best to make better developments for the continues progress that will lead to a progressive project and make positive outcomes that will surely contribute the community. Like me, people here in the community of crypto cureency are still looking forward to the potential that Setter have. So, just keep it up and don't let others just passed you because sooner or later, you will be able to attain and make your objectives according to your great roadmap.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 03:20:28 PM

Sether has a very ideas to market a project and there main aim is also in the field of marketing. They have a very good verity of marketing strategy as we can see in there papers and they can make a project become successful by there skills. I think this company will earn a large amount of profit as every new project has a need of marketing and they will come to Sether to do so. Project can become a center of marketing on forums and social media in coming future.

I agree on your point of view bro, we need this project to be faster and cheaper micro-payments system which rely on the blockchain to correctly validate transactions, preventing data from being altered. A supporting oracle service must have security standards aligned with the blockchain it supports.
In that case developer must create a revolution thing in blockchain, which are slowly now, also we need at least a free transactions. So i think social networks on blockchain it is the future of fast transactions and crypto network.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:46:51 PM

They're either bots, already invested in the ICO, or are getting paid.
There's almost no discussion in this thread, only hype.
I mean, come on? This is stupid.

And then I ask myself how did McAffee decide this ICO is worth it? Smiley))) I asked him on twitter but he ain't answering Smiley

And still, they received almost 600.000 per Web service they have to connect to Smiley)) damn....nice money for a couple of months work Smiley

Well he gets 1000s of tweets asking him shit doubt he'll have the time to answer each and every tweet he gets lmao

he answers almost every request for following on tweeter Smiley he messed up big time because he probably read first few project sentences and made a recommendation Smiley) very dangerous character Smiley

Thats pretty interesting then lol. I mean I still doubt he'll be able to answer every question in a really short tweet though. Try other means of contact then?

If dev is active in twitter maybe we can send him DM about our concerns? Still, devs needs to be active also here in ANN thread because a lot of members are interested about this project.

Well it's the developer's job to answer investor's questions on their ANN thread. We shouldnt need to use twitter or anything
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:56:01 PM

This project can reach heights. After all, they have an excellent advertising strategy and the entire road map is correct. I will continue to follow you!

yeah even I do not like McAfee, it was a good strategy from Sether Team to take him in the ads compaign. This mann may be do not know too much about cryptocurrency but he can do good advertisement  Grin
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:33:35 PM

Sether has a very ideas to market a project and there main aim is also in the field of marketing. They have a very good verity of marketing strategy as we can see in there papers and they can make a project become successful by there skills. I think this company will earn a large amount of profit as every new project has a need of marketing and they will come to Sether to do so. Project can become a center of marketing on forums and social media in coming future.

I agree on your point of view bro, we need this project to be faster and cheaper micro-payments system which rely on the blockchain to correctly validate transactions, preventing data from being altered. A supporting oracle service must have security standards aligned with the blockchain it supports.
In that case developer must create a revolution thing in blockchain, which are slowly now, also we need at least a free transactions. So i think social networks on blockchain it is the future of fast transactions and crypto network.
Yes, blockchain technology used social networks and messaging can do a great impact on the security of the peoples information and encryption of data. In future the all the people will me more secure and they will get use to this technology and get  to know its very big advantages over the current unsecured system of information transfer. I think this project will get a huge success in the future.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:07:37 PM

This project can reach heights. After all, they have an excellent advertising strategy and the entire road map is correct. I will continue to follow you!

yeah even I do not like McAfee, it was a good strategy from Sether Team to take him in the ads compaign. This mann may be do not know too much about cryptocurrency but he can do good advertisement  Grin
Yes i completely agree with you.the popularity of SETHER increasimg very rapidly.And the team also give good response here.i hope this project will acheive great success.i wish good luck to all devs and team members.
These guys follow their road map and it's very good, they all go according to plan. Advertising strategies they are also very successful, it's interesting, I'm following your ads.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:20:32 PM

I agree with you and we will support Sether for long time more. Social Network Integration is the base reason that i have interested in Sether.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:31:16 PM

Having different opinions about any project is something good, but we should always respect each other. I see sether as good project if the team succeed to deliver it, now the amount raised 9110.37 ETH which's something great for them.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:35:29 PM

You mean to create a separate blockchain so that the process of sending and receiving of emails will be fast? About the transactions, there are times that processing is really slow which can cause us to be frustrated so the speculations of the people about these platforms are really comes up with slow of sending and receiving of emails.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:53:32 PM

Having different opinions about any project is something good, but we should always respect each other. I see sether as good project if the team succeed to deliver it, now the amount raised 9110.37 ETH which's something great for them.
Yes we can belive that Sether will bring profit for everybody. You can see their business about blockchain industry, so amazing and have a good target of Social Network:

What businesses can do with SETHER ?​
  • Customer Loyalty
  • Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions
  • Marketing Campaigns
  • Bounty Campaigns
  • Transparent political support
  • Incentivize good PR
  • Proof of Action
  • Develop applications
  • ...and more

KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:14:36 PM

So many things you can do with this sether that I feel amazed and impressed at the same time, you guys can be proud of it.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:53:36 PM

You worded that perfectly . We should all respect each others opinions no matter how reducless it might sound , and not just go off about how you are the one in the right and everyone else are wrong.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:08:29 PM

• Customer Loyalty
  • Marketing Campaigns
  • Bounty Campaigns
  • Incentivize good PR
  • Proof of Action
  • Develop applications
  • ...and more

With so mny businesses that can be done by using SETHER, it is very amazing and we should support this project
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:54:01 AM

SETHER
social network data for blockchain businesses

Use Facebook, Twitter, Flickr,  Google Plus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit, Tumblr, YouTube, Pinterest and VKontakte in your blockchain business to create Customer Loyalty, Customer Targeting, Marketing Capaigns, Bounty Campaigns, Political Campaigns and more.

In your smart contracts.

A solid service for the blockchain
Sether is the first smart social media data oracle.

Existing data oracles move data between any external source and the blockchain. Sether moves, monitors and analyses social media data for the blockchain, automating integration with social networks.

• Customer Loyalty
  • Marketing Campaigns
  • Bounty Campaigns
  • Incentivize good PR
  • Proof of Action
  • Develop applications
  • ...and more

Our commitment to SETHER​
We are building Sether because we need it; this is how it came to be.
That is the reason why we are committed to go live regardless of the outcome of the ICO campaign.
Hence, there will be no soft-cap, because the project will continue and will go in production.

Stay tuned for  development news and opportunities, by  following and subscribing to our channels on Facebook, Twitter, Linked in and Youtube.

Pre-ICO Begins December 4th

The minimum contribution for pre-ICO:
Minimum 0.1 ETH or BTC equivalent with a bonus of 40%

For information on the terms of the pre-sale please contact investor@sether.io or register on the website to get updates.

Whitelist registration is open!
Please register on our website.

More details on sether.io

This is a project designed for campaigning and advertising, its totaly amazing if will be launched in the future. You guys should offer free trial.

"We are looking for special partners to use the platform for free in January 2018, to test how it works" https://www.sether.io/for-investors
daniloabreu

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:29:31 AM

the team of this project committed to go live regardless of the outcome of the ICO campaign, so I don't they are hungry just to collect money. I don't know why some people are focusing on other posts instead of giving their opinion. Lots of people start posting here after Mcafee twitter about sether. Also when someone invest in a project he starts posting and support it to encourage other people. for me I don't invest base on any post here, I always do my own research.
Yes i completely agreed with you.nowdays many scam ICO come into the market so we can't trust on anyone.so i also do own research.i also suggest all people to do proper research before investing in any ico.

And you agree with him becauseeee? Smiley

Or with you last post on SETHER you said "Yes i completely agree with you. Sometimes successful ico price will also go down  and after sometimes it will increase 10 times or more.So it's depend on us to choose the good platform for investment.And SETHER is the best platform for investment.I belive that SETHER will acheive great success and give us huge profits."

So you said SETHER IS THE BEST PLATFORM FOR INVESTMENT. Can you please elaborate why do you think so? What research did you do? What questions did you come up with?
How do you see their business model? Who are business partners who will use this service? Why isn't the GITHUB updated? Smiley

Another post generator.... ah....

EDIT 1:

Mr Charming opened his bitcointalk account less then two months ago... and about month and half ago s/he posted:
"3    Economy / Trading Discussion / what is trading?   on: November 07, 2017, 06:56:49 AM
Hello btctalk.i am newbie here.And i want to know what is trading And how to do it?  Any secure site for trading?
How much minimum investment need for trading?
And is it risky?
All advice appreciate.thank you Cheesy"

So s/he was interested WHAT IS TRADING Smiley

And now, s/he is giving advice on should someone go into an ICO Smiley and if it will have profit.

I rest my case.
Q.U.A.D.

I know you have many question, without answers. And the team of sether is not active here. https://t.me/sethergroup     Thats is the group of sether in telegram. The team is very active there. Maybe there, you got your answers.
akdperry

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:39:58 AM

Setter is a great project. I just hope that the Setter team will continue to give their best to make better developments for the continues progress that will lead to a progressive project and make positive outcomes that will surely contribute the community. Like me, people here in the community of crypto cureency are still looking forward to the potential that Setter have. So, just keep it up and don't let others just passed you because sooner or later, you will be able to attain and make your objectives according to your great roadmap.

it's a simple as this. don't believe in the project, don't invest. there are many good ICO's this year and I think setter is one of them.  we shall see.  NOBODY can predict this crazy market
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:06:00 AM

We are glad for the new welcomes in Sether team, we can understand you reaping the innovation in this project to give the best, may I know any additional return/bonus you will be providing for contributors?
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:18:44 AM

Sether main aim is to work on marketplace & they have a good market idea... They are using social media to advertise their project..hope the social will help them to make the project successful...
Obviously sether has a good team. You are right without publishing news on social meadia it's totally impossible to reach at the door of an investor. Sether need more publishing for conquer.

You're right dude, a great team having a brilliant mind that why they had a output of great project. As the time passes by Sether become popular ICO project that supports by many people. Also, I appreciate their features which is Oraclize and ChainLink provide services for linking existing APIs to the blockchain. Hoping a great on success this project.
I also greatly appreciate or appreciate their features that Oraclize and ChainLink provide services to connect the existing API to the blockchain is a great idea, this project is very good to follow.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:11:03 AM

the team of this project committed to go live regardless of the outcome of the ICO campaign, so I don't they are hungry just to collect money. I don't know why some people are focusing on other posts instead of giving their opinion. Lots of people start posting here after Mcafee twitter about sether. Also when someone invest in a project he starts posting and support it to encourage other people. for me I don't invest base on any post here, I always do my own research.
Yes i completely agreed with you.nowdays many scam ICO come into the market so we can't trust on anyone.so i also do own research.i also suggest all people to do proper research before investing in any ico.

And you agree with him becauseeee? Smiley

Or with you last post on SETHER you said "Yes i completely agree with you. Sometimes successful ico price will also go down  and after sometimes it will increase 10 times or more.So it's depend on us to choose the good platform for investment.And SETHER is the best platform for investment.I belive that SETHER will acheive great success and give us huge profits."

So you said SETHER IS THE BEST PLATFORM FOR INVESTMENT. Can you please elaborate why do you think so? What research did you do? What questions did you come up with?
How do you see their business model? Who are business partners who will use this service? Why isn't the GITHUB updated? Smiley

Another post generator.... ah....

EDIT 1:

Mr Charming opened his bitcointalk account less then two months ago... and about month and half ago s/he posted:
"3    Economy / Trading Discussion / what is trading?   on: November 07, 2017, 06:56:49 AM
Hello btctalk.i am newbie here.And i want to know what is trading And how to do it?  Any secure site for trading?
How much minimum investment need for trading?
And is it risky?
All advice appreciate.thank you Cheesy"

So s/he was interested WHAT IS TRADING Smiley

And now, s/he is giving advice on should someone go into an ICO Smiley and if it will have profit.

I rest my case.
Q.U.A.D.

I know you have many question, without answers. And the team of sether is not active here. https://t.me/sethergroup     Thats is the group of sether in telegram. The team is very active there. Maybe there, you got your answers.
But still it would be better if the questions are being answer here in the thread so that other people with the same questions would just be able to see it here and would not have repetitive question on the telegram. Also for the sake of being updated just by reading other people questions and posts here on this thread.

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:24:53 AM

Setter is striving in the community, and I am well amazed to the team because inspite of the struggles and obstacles that recently issues come, they are proving that they can make it through. Moreover, I believe that this project has a greater potential over other projects so, I will continue support this Social Nework integration for smart contract developers which is the Setter. Just kike other out there, I am looking forward to the better outcomes and developments of Setter, and stay tuned for further updates.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: