Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:31:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DASH has shown its greatest growth  (Read 504 times)
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:01:06 AM

DASH crypto has reached its maximum on November, 13. Do you see any reasons of its rapid growth? Shall those ones who were eager to buy this altcoin wait a bit until its price will fall or will it grow further?

Still going strong apparently. I'm waiting for the price to fall so i can load up in some Dash but it doesn't seem to be happening at the moment since we've just seen a 3% change in the positive direction in the past 24 hours.

Initial pump was definitely very crazy.

Will it hit 0.1 BTC? I don't think so. Personally i feel like it'll go down to 0.05 soon, where i will buy.

Donned

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:01:52 AM

DASH I do not know anything about the technology behind DASH, so I will not comment, but I am still in a bull market. All the coins are still rising, so I think DASH will continue to rise.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:03:48 AM

Dash is the only coin that always surprises me. It's crazy how this has a steady growth over time.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:20:33 AM

I believe in Dash from the starting. I know it will perform well. I choose Dash after bitcoin instead of ethereum I have more trust in Dash. Right now some people are expecting drop in Dash but in my opinion Dash will continue to rise. I regret I missed to buy the  masternode when it was cheap.

hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:29:39 AM

It's correct! Prices have increased dramatically since the beginning of the year! Do you think it will reach $ 1000 by the end of the year? I missed the opportunity for it! A little bit sad!
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:18:17 AM

If the same tempo of growth will be watched further, soon this cryptocurrency will reach $700. I know that many love DASH, mine it and trade with it and now millions take their breath to understand if to sell their coins or wait till it rise to the Moon.  Cool

djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:22:46 AM

Not sure what the reason is.. i guess it could be either a big pump, a large price discovery, or there's some really good news that's coming/comeout for dash.

:]
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:06:04 PM

DASH crypto has reached its maximum on November, 13. Do you see any reasons of its rapid growth? Shall those ones who were eager to buy this altcoin wait a bit until its price will fall or will it grow further?

And look at its rating — now DASH is higher than Bitcoin Gold, and its capitalization impresses! Moreover, when all altcoins started to decrease, DASH remains unbeatable. This is the currency more and more people believe into.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:21:31 PM

I think DASH and MONERO two biggest crypto after Bitcoin and Etherium and it's time to buy some of them now and hold for a couple years. I think this two more profitable now then any others cryptocurrency.
It's correct! Follow me DASH and XMR coin will be very attractive in the future. Because it is well received and has some feature that BTC does not have.
Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:55:47 PM

I think DASH and MONERO two biggest crypto after Bitcoin and Etherium and it's time to buy some of them now and hold for a couple years. I think this two more profitable now then any others cryptocurrency.
It's correct! Follow me DASH and XMR coin will be very attractive in the future. Because it is well received and has some feature that BTC does not have.

Features are not everything as we see this from bitcoin's rise, yet dash really has something special. They just need more advertisement and marketing in china. The rest of it will be easy in the price increase of dash.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: