Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:55:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is there such demand for Bitcoin?  (Read 2589 times)
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 02:39:16 PM

This demand of BITCOINS is very high in market just because it is very popular and it has a great market potential too. People nowadays just want to earn more and more and that's the main reason why they get attracted towards BITCOINS. It gives huge profits out of it to its investors. The demand is directly proportional to the supply, Their supply in market is limited and thus having the huge demand.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:44:26 PM

One dollar invested in Bitcoin in 2010 is now worth $58,000. One thousand dollars would be worth $58 million. Despite more Bitcoins being mined, demand still by far outstrips supply.

Read More: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2017/11/where-is-there-such-demand-for-bitcoin/#login
its very simple the reason is the more demand on bitcoins the higher price it will cost. means the more user for bitcoins the price increases. and because bitcoins is the most popular crypto  more people  people getting interest.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:08:08 PM

It is because of the value of Bitcoin as of writing. When Bitcoin started, it was very cheap and almost everyone raised an eyebrow on this development. Very few believed in it. But now that its value has gone beyond predictions, almost everyone are dying to have one. I am not saying, though, that it is late in a day for them to purchase Bitcoins; what I am saying is they could have made so much money out of the small amount they could have put into it years ago. But then again, no point of fretting over the past.
Vin183~

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:14:44 PM

It's easy for us to make money bcos of bitcoin is a new kind of business which is give a big profit for us
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:17:18 PM

One dollar invested in Bitcoin in 2010 is now worth $58,000. One thousand dollars would be worth $58 million. Despite more Bitcoins being mined, demand still by far outstrips supply.

Read More: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2017/11/where-is-there-such-demand-for-bitcoin/#login
Because of it's current value and of all the craze that's been going on, people are now more aware of the BTC phenomenon. And so more and more are trying to get into the scene trying to get hold of every little bit of BTC they could. Fewer are getting mined,  and so more are rushing in to get some of those coins. It's similar to a panic buying in grocery stores whenever some kind of event will or is taking place.
The reason of why bitcoin has so much demand is because of it's potential, that is continuing to rise up. That is why peole has been panicking to join the community, with the hope that they could get what others had. And users are still dreaming to earn more than what they are earning. It is like a scenario where peole are on the race against to buy something with a limited stock.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:19:09 PM

i think because some people right now have interested in bitcoin because they see the price if bitcoin by the time is always increasing, i think that is the big factor that makes the new demand in the market is created some people want to buy bitcoin and want the price of bitcoin is increasing more and more

rony01941

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:21:37 PM

Actually, any coin is dependent on its usage and demand. At present, there are many coins in the online market. Bitcoin is more demanding. Therefore, Bitcoin is very expensive. Currently Bitcoin is being softened with gold. Bitcoin is on the highest level. Apart from other coins Less risk of bitcoin, because its arrangements are very good.

rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:23:03 PM

I'd like to believe that the demand is due to more people are starting to recognize the capabilities of btc as a cryptocurrency. The widespread of btc mostly because of the power of social media platforms and mainstream media (though it's not yet really that huge in mainstream media). People are naturally a curious creatures and so once they hear or read something out of social media platforms such as facebook and twitter they have to know about it so that they won't be left out of what's "in" even if they have no idea about it. I think we're still not seeing the full impact of it so I'm guessing we'll be seeing more increase in demands in btc which might lead to a skyrocket of price so we better prepare for it.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:25:18 PM

Because of it's current value and of all the craze that's been going on, people are now more aware of the BTC phenomenon. And so more and more are trying to get into the scene trying to get hold of every little bit of BTC they could. Fewer are getting mined,  and so more are rushing in to get some of those coins. It's similar to a panic buying in grocery stores whenever some kind of event will or is taking place.
The reason of why bitcoin has so much demand is because of it's potential, that is continuing to rise up. That is why peole has been panicking to join the community, with the hope that they could get what others had. And users are still dreaming to earn more than what they are earning. It is like a scenario where peole are on the race against to buy something with a limited stock.

despite the fact that these days most people who own any amount of bitcoin are in it for the profit that it gives them, there are still others that do believe in the technology too and that is why they bought it in the first place.

and in my opinion that potential you are talking about, comes from the technology and what bitcoin offers. if you see how it works you can see that a decentralized money has a lot of people interested in it. and this is exactly what helps the growth.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Prem.Soorajpaul

Activity: 199

0xB911101025014BfCaA3B17BC7683C0817489bB28

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:25:27 PM

I saw somewhere in news, 40 % of bitcoin have only 1000 people in the world. This might be the main reason behind the sky touching price of bitcoin as they are siting in a huge stock. There is lot of demand of bitcoin but very less supply.

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:44:05 PM

There are so many reason for the demand of bitcoin. Bitcoin help those people mainly who do not have work or job by giving the job in bitcointalk and he paid for the job . Bitcoin is also demand for investing the money in bitcointalk because the price of bitcoin is countinously increase so to gain the more profit from the bitcoin in the future . Bitcoin also help the people to make the person rich and change the status in the society.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:01:25 PM

I think the price will sky rocket because of the demand in bitcoin. There will be a point in the future that will be paying 1 satoshi because of the high price of bitcoin.
I saw somewhere in news, 40 % of bitcoin have only 1000 people in the world. This might be the main reason behind the sky touching price of bitcoin as they are siting in a huge stock. There is lot of demand of bitcoin but very less supply.
Correct. Many and many people will by bitcoin. So expect the price will again double for few years or maybe months. Who knows? 😬

laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:05:48 PM

The demand for bitcoin is increasing daily maybe because of the freedom to earn huge online. The freedom to invest anytime with your internet connection on. The features or the advantages that can help people by bitcoin so this are the reasons why demand for bitcoin increase.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:13:57 PM

Its because of few are mined each year and the supply is gradually halved due to which the people are ready to buy at whatever price and preserve them for reaping profits. I also see many people use BTC to send and receive money , a faster way compared to any local financial institutions. I hope BTC are mined more so as to benefit many people.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
ramayor

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:25:16 PM

Demand in bitcoin is so high because it gain a lot of interest from those people who want to make a profit. They recognized its capabilities and also it is the most popular cryptocurrency. This demand is really good because it makes the price higher. I regret starting this few years ago because its price today is so high. Well, past is past.
billy M.

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:27:35 PM

In my opinion pass success bitcoin believers story like how bitcoin became medium for having a financial freedom and good life as well as positive speculation/predictions of known people plays a big role on popularity and demand in bitcoins.
psmachado

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:31:18 PM

Dreamers will say that demand for bitcoin is increasing becauyse people are tired of Banking System, but the reality it is that people just want to make profit. Bitcoin is the "gold" of the new era.
Bitcoin still have a lot of problems, we must have some solutions for it if we want to make it a global coin recognized for everyone.
For now it is just "gold", "hold it and you will earn some money".
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:56:35 PM

People were earlier fed up with government currencies which are not immune to inflation and their huge taxation.Now they are finding bitcoin to be a safe haven.Its limited supply gives some assurance for its value.People found it to survive successfully despite obstacles made by governments.More over,entry of financial firms like CME and CBOE  and media exposure made it popular all over the world.

Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:17:58 PM

The demand for bitcoin is high due to the fact that a lot people now came to know and realized that bitcoin value has increased unexpectedly.  People wanted to earn big amount also just like those who invested in the earlier years. Plus the fact that bitcoin is really an advantage to them because it work also as  cash convertible and an online wallet to pay purchases.  Isn 't Bitcoin really amazing.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:33:17 PM

The price is the biggest factor that drives bitcoin demand, now everyone wants to invest in bitcoin and just hodl so they cand take profits later.
Also, the supply is very limited and there is the FOMO factor that you could lose the train.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: