Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:23:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stamp Trader - Android app to trade on BitStamp  (Read 2874 times)
covalence (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 07:59:33 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2013, 04:42:42 PM by covalence

https://raw.github.com/Covalence/Stamp_Trader/master/Stamp-Trader---Feature-Graphic.png

Stamp Trader - An android app designed to be a clean, quick and easy way to control your BitStamp account.

Features:
  • Buy and Sell Bitcoins
  • Display ask and bid prices
  • View personal orderbook
  • Cancel orders by clicking on the order in your orderbook
  • Dashclock Extension
  • An option to not log in
  • A widget
  • Support for Malaysian, Bulgarian, Polish and Spanish languages

Currently it's 0.99$ and works on Android 4.0+ (ICS). In the future it will be backwards compatible for 2.3.3+. I'll be adding more features as time goes on including other languages, sending coins to other users, withdrawing coins to specific addresses, viewing your ripple and bitcoin addresses, tablet support and more.

This is my first big Android app and I'm looking for feedback.

Contact me here or at stamptraderapp@gmail.com
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 02:07:21 PM

Can you make a free ad supported version?
covalence (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 06:41:59 PM

I'm working on a free version right now. The free version will only support buying and selling. All advanced and future features such as viewing orderbook, cancelling orders, widget, etc will be limited to the paid version. There will be an in app purchase to upgrade though.
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:01:40 PM

I'm working on a free version right now. The free version will only support buying and selling. All advanced and future features such as viewing orderbook, cancelling orders, widget, etc will be limited to the paid version. There will be an in app purchase to upgrade though.

cancelling orders really? thats an advanced feature. No offense but if i cant cancel orders I placed by mistake there is no use in me using your program
covalence (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:57:03 PM

cancelling orders really? thats an advanced feature. No offense but if i cant cancel orders I placed by mistake there is no use in me using your program

That was worded badly - canceling an order is not an advanced feature. I'll add it to the next update for the free version. Thanks for pointing that out.

The free version is uploaded here.
covalence (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 11:38:18 PM

Updated the paid app today with
  • Dashclock Extension
  • An option to not log in
  • A widget
  • Support for Malaysian, Bulgarian, Polish and Spanish languages

covalence (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 03:16:47 PM

Pushed another big update today with 2.3.3+ compatibility, ability to view your deposit address (and generate QR code of it), send BitCoins to any bitcoin address (and support to scan QR code for address), track daily profit.

Next update will have tablet support, ability to sort transactions, export transactions to excel file, better widget design and more.

Free version is getting ability to cancel orders tomorrow. Ability to buy paid version with Bitcoins is in the work.

Please send any feature requests, feedback or problems to stamptraderapp@Gmail.com.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: