Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:11:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency  (Read 21475 times)
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:15:13 AM

bitcoin will always remain strong. these volumes do not fall easily. and the system is based on it.

but in time, ETH can be placed in the first row. because the use of technology and industry is very wide. and we see thousands of projects on a system that can be developed.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amancrypto123

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:32:17 AM

Ethereum is more stable as compared to bitcoin,as its more preferable by the people. Though they both are most popular currencies of the world,but both have plus and negative points.Bitcoin have always been the king of market.
godspree

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:53:51 AM

I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
Someone said none. I would say both. They serve 2 different purposes so they can both be money. Ethereum has a goal to become a universe for itself - anything you can imagine can be coded in smart contracts and executed while being powered through ETH as gas.Communication between alll those robots and AI machines could actually be powered by ETH. Bitcoin however, tends to become digital gold, store of value and perhaps world’s reserve currency that will be moved not so often and in higher volumes.
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:40:52 AM

Both of Bitcoin and Ethereum is a future, where Bitcoin will be a place for long-term investment while Ethereum which might be used for various kinds of buying and selling transactions. Why i said like this? cause i don't think that Bitcoin will much used for transaction because the price is quite high.
Vladique

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 09:42:53 AM

Bitcoin is the currency of the future, currency number 1. Now there are many steep crypto currencies, but bitcoin will be number 1 for a long time, this is my opinion.
Successv

Activity: 207

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:49:35 AM
Merited by foserfox (1)

Perhaps no one will argue with the fact that Bitcoin is just a digital currency.  Initially, this coin was created for payments and a limited range of tasks.  Proceeding from this, the scope of using crypto currency is limited.  Nevertheless, the prospects of development as a currency, a means of payment from this less did not.  A highly specialized asset will cope with the original purpose more effectively than a universal tool.  Judge for yourself, a professional camera will always make better pictures in comparison with a smartphone.  However, this analogy can also be used in the opposite direction, for example, you can not call from the camera, respectively, and Bitcoin is deprived of additional functions.
 The Ethereum system is a platform that is based on Block Chain technology, in other words it is not a digital currency in the traditional sense.  For example, using this system you can work with Smart contracts, and this platform can be used to further implement certain projects in a decentralized environment.  As a result, the Efirium is not interested in simply because it is a reliable means of payment.  Of course, this has a positive effect on the investment attractiveness of the asset.  However, the principle of "bearish service" can always work.  Therefore, no one can answer with a maximum accuracy to the question that Betcoin or Etherium is more profitable.  In fact, each of these systems has certain strengths and weaknesses, so there is no unambiguous inference and can not be.
dalexc

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:14:15 PM

Actually, Bitcoin and Ethereum are looking like brother & sister in my eyes. This is very difficult to express importance in separately both of coin.
Bitcoin is so much favourite for all crypto lover that's why Bitcoin is my first choice.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:31:35 PM

They are both the future of cryptocurrencies, these are the two best coins in the market right now, they are not going anywhere, there is not going to be some kind of face off to see which one of them survives. They both have their own projects which is very beneficial to different sectors in the world, they are not going to die out, they are both the future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:38:18 PM

I think if you globally look at the world of cryptocurrencies, then ETH has every chance to take a leading position in this world, displacing Bitcoin.
cryptotalkbd

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:28:21 PM

Actually Bitcoin and Ethereum is look like brother & sister in my eyes.This is very difficult to express importance in separately both of coin.
Bitcoin is so much favorite for all crypro lover that's why Bitcoin is my first choice.
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:33:54 PM

Actually Bitcoin and Ethereum is look like brother & sister in my eyes.This is very difficult to express importance in separately both of coin.
Bitcoin is so much favorite for all crypro lover that's why Bitcoin is my first choice.

It is not worth following the majority. I think now there are a lot of great violas that will take off. Yes, Bitcoin will remain on the market. But can he show such growth as altcoins? I think that in the next 5 years, everything will change.
ikarasev10

Activity: 280

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:15:36 PM

I would certainly give more preference to eth. although bitcoin gave a start for a better future for me. I believe that both coins will be our future, despite the difference

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
nezzard

Activity: 434
Merit: 100