Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:02:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do people actually buy coins with real life money?  (Read 3886 times)
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:36:42 PM

Yes there is so many people buying crypto currencies (coins and tokens) with real life money, because they believe it is very profitable investment especially in the long run.
Usually most people invest the amounts which they afford to lose, but there is also some others spending their savings in buying coins, with the hope that their prices will go up soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:26:40 PM

Yes there is so many people buying crypto currencies (coins and tokens) with real life money, because they believe it is very profitable investment especially in the long run.
Usually most people invest the amounts which they afford to lose, but there is also some others spending their savings in buying coins, with the hope that their prices will go up soon.
Some people save some money just to buy a potential coin because of the great exchange of profit especially when we took a long term investment. Other people uses their salaries or wages just to involve on crypto world to gain enormous profit. The money matter a lot ,in order to prevent losses think wisely and presence of mind as always.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:09:24 PM

Some friends of mine do this. Of course, when the market fell, it was painful for them to convert their losses into the USD... But still there are hopes that the investment was not for nothing.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:21:17 PM

Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.
I mean how often do people buy crypto currency like ETH and BC

Most people here for a couple of weeks majority of them are busy on buying altcoins because there many got red in the market in terms of their value and now since that bull run is closely coming many are excited for that moment I think.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.

When i bought ethereum last year i bought it using USD.  I dont think the prices are too much because you dont have to buy a full coin.  You can buy very small fractions of a coin meaning investing in them should be accessible to everyone.  With that being said i dont think investing a small amount of money will get you anywhere so an invest might as well put in a decent amount of capital.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:42:39 PM

I think its not necessary to buy the whole bitcoin or whole ethereum. You can buy coins at a smaller fraction depending on your budget for investment. You can only buy worth 2000$ of bitcoin which is .3 btc something. Like me, i also buy bitcoin using my extra allowance even though i can only buy a few coins

supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:06:24 PM

At my first days here I didn't spend any amount, but as time goes by and I wanted to have more bitcoin (especially today that bitcoin is cheap) I buy bitcoin every time I have some excess money. To prepare for the next great years.
What do you mean with real life money? Of course they do buy with the money they have saved for investment and future use. The money just stays there and do not go somewhere else. There are few who gamble and they just want the luck to play for them. They invest with the easy money they earn but that is also real life money. Whatever the money is, investing in the technology with knowledge pays off.
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:40:40 AM

Yeah , this is a big truth that people are making earnings from Investment and also lossing by Thier own mistake to take descion at bad timing , But here often I seen that most of the people who are much Rich are making buy and sell of the coins in the offline i.e direct cash to coin deals .
Here I am a trader and doing trading with Fiat since 2014 , and daily 2-3 buyers are coming to buy etherium and bitcoin like big big coins with cash in bulk amount and few of are making buy with the direct payment in bank account also .
So here it would not be a type of strange thing that they buy bitcoin in cash money directly .
Frieda

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:37:14 AM

I think if you invest, you need to convert money into coins. Unless you do the job of making a bit of bitcoin. To answer this question, we need to transform our capital into investment.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:03:34 AM

Of course, what do you think are investors using to pay for the cryptocurrencies they are buying?

And yes, no matter how the price spiked up last year, prospective investors then still are willing to part with their dollars in exchange of cryptocurrencies, and surely they did not regret doing so due to the peak it reached last year UNLESS they did not cash out at such time and are now facing a level of crises. But you know, nothing is really won and lost unless you decide to withdraw your money and realize the same. If not, all things are just afloat and are subject to contingencies at a later time.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:31:10 AM

I'm one of those people. I used all my wages to invest in this market. Currently I do not know where my money is located in this world. But I still invest because I have confidence in this market.
This question is seriously so silly. Everyone buy bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies from real money. No body have seen a bitcoin till now because they are totally virtual and can’t be seen. So definitely one must have fiat money in his pocket who have been utilized in the bank to buy this big bitcoins. And you are going so amazing that your confidence in the bitcoins are determined, keep it up.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:42:44 AM

Yes that is absolutely true because, the monetary value that they used in all kinds of trasactions in this particular matter is also a local currencies of different nations in the whole world.
Badjasman

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:15:47 PM

Of course they do. How else can new money enter the market. There are still a lot of new players who are buying / still have to buy their first coins with fiat.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:31:48 PM

At my first days here I didn't spend any amount, but as time goes by and I wanted to have more bitcoin (especially today that bitcoin is cheap) I buy bitcoin every time I have some excess money. To prepare for the next great years.
What do you mean with real life money? Of course they do buy with the money they have saved for investment and future use. The money just stays there and do not go somewhere else. There are few who gamble and they just want the luck to play for them. They invest with the easy money they earn but that is also real life money. Whatever the money is, investing in the technology with knowledge pays off.

I somehow agreed to what you just said. But. It doesnt really relate to what i just said. And yes, i agree that with little money you can make it big by buying some investments on potetial ICOs.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:56:50 AM

I'm confused by your question, but many people make Bitcoin buy their money, because many investors want to invest in cryptocurrency, because they want to grow their investment, it's a good one Bitcoin to do investment.
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:30:25 PM

Yes, as far as I know the company of different digital currencies or ICO companies in the whole industry accept the local currency as a medium for their transactions and exchange.
There excellence helps all people to become richer and successful than before.
Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:29:33 PM

We are different people here with different aspects in life specially on crypto.. Investing on one coin is purely depend on investors itself if he or she puts all big amount of money on it its non of our business at all.. The current price of btc now and eth are still not that high so it is wise to. Invest on it while you can then see the fruit in a few months or later .. Even it takes big amount its the profit that you will get that counts here for these two crypto are both for long term investment.. So if you are risky enough you can also keep some eth and btc now.
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:49:53 PM

The answer is yes. There are a lot of them that buy bitcoin and other altcoins with their own money. Most of then invest only on a long term goal because i think a lot of them have own work and sometimes they can't do day trading. I myself is buying with my own money now because i think this is a good opportunity to earn but my target is for long term.

i use to be a hunter
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:00:33 AM

Some friends of mine do this. Of course, when the market fell, it was painful for them to convert their losses into the USD... But still there are hopes that the investment was not for nothing.
They have really done very wrong by selling off their coins when the prices were lower than their investments. They should have displayed a great deal of patience and interest in the recovery of prices for earning some good amount of profit from their coins. I hope they have learned a good lesson from their own mistakes and from now onwards, they would invest with a mindset of earning than going in losses.
goldexp83

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:39:14 AM

dont be stuck by those prices! I have tons of friends that are not getting into crypto because of those prices!

but u have to think bigger and understand the tech behind it, only this way u will be able to thrive with the BIGGEST opportunity of our lifetime!

so buy a small piece of ETH or BTC and the convert into smaller more profitable projects!

and always do ur own research!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: