Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:13:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Cottagecoin-buying and renting real estate in Europe! PRE ICO started!  (Read 5796 times)
Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:22:09 PM

I like that the ICO is linked to an already existing company. I see the company was registered 2008. That should be enough to fulfill all the regulatory requirements as an organization. However I am interested in the side of potential investors? Will you ensure investors comply, especially those from outside the EU?

All the investor, no matter they come from EU or not, have the same rights. Moreover, those, who purchase real estate in Europe in the amount of >100 000 euro, can get a residence permit!

Let me specify about a resident permit, it's currently applies to Spain and Greece

Thank is fantastic, that is an added advantage. This will attract a lot of investors. Both Greece and Spain are perfect for holiday or retirement homes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinNosi

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:26:23 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 01:56:03 PM by BitcoinNosi

Is the project operating in Spain, Greece and Belgium only?

From what I have read, it looks like those countries are where they already have land. So they will start there but they have plans to expand to to the rest of the EU. I could be wrong but lets see what the team say.

Thank you. I think think anyone who enjoys travelling should look into. I like the example 1 on the white paper. So people can choose a different country every year to go on holiday to?
cottagecoin (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:30:13 PM

Thank you. I think think anyone who enjoys travelling should look into. I like the example 1 on the white paper. So people can choose a different country every year to go on holiday to?

From what I have read, it looks like those countries are where they already have land. So they will start there but they have plans to expand to to the rest of the EU. I could be wrong but lets see what the team say.

Yes, we have plans to expand the construction to another countries in EU
ColdShoulder

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:58:28 PM

Why does the whitepaper say funds raised will be returned to investors if you don't sell the intended 2mil CTG tokens?
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:23:20 PM

Why does the whitepaper say funds raised will be returned to investors if you don't sell the intended 2mil CTG tokens?

I have been reading the whitepaper, i saw this as well. I'm not quite sure what that means. It could be a case of lost in translation.
beyou000

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:26:59 PM

What will happen to tokens that are not sold during the ICO?
zhou2

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:33:03 PM

15% annually of total revenue! Not bad, but DPOS coin gets more.

cottagecoin (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:31:36 PM

The amount of issued tokens will be defined according to the contributed amount.
1 ETH=600 Cottagecoins (CTG)
cottagecoin (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:51:56 PM

Yes, the idea is correct! And they will be also able to use only cryptocurrency for that!
cottagecoin (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:34:50 PM

Cottagecoin has been listed on http://foundico.com 
https://foundico.com/ico/cottagecoin.html
beyou000

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:55:24 PM

The amount of issued tokens will be defined according to the contributed amount.

I understand that part. My question is that there are 2 million tokens that have been created, right? 15% will be for the team and operational costs and 85% will be for public sale. That means only 1.7mil tokens are availe for sale. Now what if you are only able to sell 1.5mil tokens. What will happen to the 0.2mil tokens?
cottagecoin (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:28:33 PM

Hello,

We've added your ICO to our listing at www.trackico.io (your ICO link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/cottagecoin/). Our platform was established to provide its users reliable information about the best Initial Coin Offering projects and help ICOs attract more investors.

If you have any questions contact us here: https://www.trackico.io/contact/
If you'd like to update your ICO click here: https://www.trackico.io/update-ico/ and fill in the information fields that you'd like to add/change.

Good job! Thanks a lot!
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:46:53 PM

Concept or idea surely is interesting and attractive but there are still questions mostly about allocated tokens for team are being asked. Getting passive income or huge benefits as holder of this token would not be bad for those living in business area where it will run as business. I am watching it is interesting.
AwesomePython

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:20:48 AM

Concept or idea surely is interesting and attractive but there are still questions mostly about allocated tokens for team are being asked. Getting passive income or huge benefits as holder of this token would not be bad for those living in business area where it will run as business. I am watching it is interesting.

Yes, its a very interesting concept indeed.  I hope they get some exposure so the project is successful
beyou000

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:50:26 AM

Why is the site saying there's 140 000 000 tokens available for sale?
DigitalXYZ

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:52:29 AM

Yes, its a nice concept. I wish the company all the best
cottagecoin (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:47:44 AM

I understand that part. My question is that there are 2 million tokens that have been created, right? 15% will be for the team and operational costs and 85% will be for public sale. That means only 1.7mil tokens are availe for sale. Now what if you are only able to sell 1.5mil tokens. What will happen to the 0.2mil tokens?

The unsold tokens will be automatically destroyed, and the further issue will be impossible.
beyou000

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:47:30 AM

The unsold tokens will be automatically destroyed, and the further issue will be impossible.

Okay great.. That makes total sense. Meaning the team will need to do the best they can to sell almost all tokens on sale.
Do take note if this discrepancy.
cottagecoin (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:07:33 PM

Hello! Thanks for your feedback! You can ask any questions related to our project and I would be happy to reply them! Not only those, who lives in real estate business gain profit! Everyone can get huge benefits from holding Cottagecoin, for example, if they use cottages for renting! By the way, all the investors will get 15% dividends from the project profit yearly!
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:27:03 PM

Is this what you are talking about?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: