Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:48:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Cottagecoin-buying and renting real estate in Europe! PRE ICO started!  (Read 5796 times)
worldwifiICO

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:02:40 AM

amazing result! Let's see how the project will continue developing!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cottagecoin (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:49:57 PM

Thanks for your feedback!
trugad

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:33:50 PM

Belgium, Spain and the south of France. That's great. But etova have only found the land which buy in case of successful ICO?
And concerning white paper:
The first payment (dividends) is planned in March, 2019. In what currency will payments? I haven't found. I will assume, it will be in ETH. What sum of payments in ETH presumably will is the share of one coin? Didn't calculate?

The payments will be in ETH. The sum depends on our profit, we will share information about our progress each quarter. The current price is 600 CTG = 1 ETH
I have understood it.
But it is interesting to me how many approximately (very much approximately) 1 coin at the holder will bring?
I understand that all this depends on income, but you had to make the plan of income?
Well, say, I will have 10000 of your coins - how many presumably I will receive dividends? 1-10-20-50 ETH?
And payments will be once a year?
cottagecoin (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:55:02 AM

Belgium, Spain and the south of France. That's great. But etova have only found the land which buy in case of successful ICO?
The first payment (dividends) is planned in March, 2019. In what currency will payments? I haven't found. I will assume, it will be in ETH. What sum of payments in ETH presumably will is the share of one coin? Didn't calculate?

The payments will be in ETH. The sum depends on our profit, we will share information about our progress each quarter. The current price is 600 CTG = 1 ETH
I have understood it.
But it is interesting to me how many approximately (very much approximately) 1 coin at the holder will bring?
I understand that all this depends on income, but you had to make the plan of income?
Well, say, I will have 10000 of your coins - how many presumably I will receive dividends? 1-10-20-50 ETH?

Depending on PRE ICO results, we will make a price list for our service and we'll make quarter reports about our results and income
cottagecoin (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:08:13 AM

Besides PRE ICO/ ICO bonuses and the demanded idea, the great advantage of Cottagecoin is that all the investors will be able to get 15% dividends from our yearly income, and have the opportunity to use them for buying and renting real estate! PRE ICO lasts till December, 27th!

klimico1

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:57:02 AM

Nice concept project , rent/buy real estate use CTG token.
waiting for bounty , i want reserve indonesian translation if needed.

I wander what are the advantages when choosing between similar projects for real estate ICOs?
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:13:45 PM

trugad

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:58:48 PM

I have understood it.

Depending on PRE ICO results, we will make a price list for our service and we'll make quarter reports about our results and income

Now I have understood you.
Means we will wait for results of PRE-ICO. Because to me as to the investor, it is interesting - whether there is a sense to buy a coin for hold and receipt of dividends or just to buy a little for the auction on the exchanger.
cottagecoin (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:02:32 AM

Nice concept project , rent/buy real estate use CTG token.
waiting for bounty , i want reserve indonesian translation if needed.

I wander what are the advantages when choosing between similar projects for real estate ICOs?

The advantage is that we're the only project, which provides the opportunity to buy real estate with cryptocurrency, not only rent
cottagecoin (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:34:41 AM

I have understood it.

Now I have understood you.
Means we will wait for results of PRE-ICO. Because to me as to the investor, it is interesting - whether there is a sense to buy a coin for hold and receipt of dividends or just to buy a little for the auction on the exchanger.

The best strategy is to keep them because of further growth and using for cottages construction.
trugad

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:10:54 PM

The best strategy is to keep them because of further growth and using for cottages construction.
Undoubtedly, I understand it. I trust in your project. But "long" money was always interesting to me. Therefore I also am interested in dividends. Suddenly you so perspective project that I will be able just to buy your coins and just everyone in a year to receive dividends in an interesting size. =)
cottagecoin (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:15:31 PM

But "long" money was always interesting to me. Therefore I also am interested in dividends. Suddenly you so perspective project that I will be able just to buy your coins and just everyone in a year to receive dividends in an interesting size. =)
That's a cool extra, isn't it? Wink Do not hesitate to already invest in us, as doing it now means instantly up to 20% bonus upon your investment. Let's count 20% now, 15% in almost a year and the value of token just keeps on growing meanwhile. See all that money coming towards you? Wink
bdok

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:33:39 PM

Bitcoin’s value is constantly rising, to the point where it is starting to be worth more than countries and companies.
saugwurm

Activity: 1061
Merit: 551

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 12:21:04 PM

Only 5 days left for pre-ICO.  Cool
For me, cottagecoin have a big potential and a realworld value baked by real estate. That's pretty rare in the Cryptowolrd Grin
Wish you good luck for the project and the tokensale.
NewStar

Activity: 616
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:22:59 PM

This is the end...
saugwurm

Activity: 1061
Merit: 551

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

Project doesn't make it Cry

Dear visitor,

Thanks for being interested in our project and visiting us again. Unfortunately we are here with bad news. We are stopping any further development of the project because of not reaching the investments target.

Our main point in this project was to add value to the cryptocurrency world and make it possible for you to get real estate.

We would like to thank you all for trusting us. Please check your wallet, the full amount should be returned already.

We wish you all the best in 2018! Still have questions, feel free to send us a message: question@cottagecoin.io

Best regards,
Cottage Coin Team
DarkHuntero

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:30:32 PM

After all, it was confirmed that this project was a scam.
Very little information about developers and that company that in the last few years has a single employee deals with something else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: