Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:04:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alpcoin  (Read 2440 times)
Shivasenap

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:31:50 PM

AlpCoin is NOT a cryptocurrency, but a payment coin within their pyramid scheme (MLM).
AlpCoin’s target client group is those who have no clue about the blockchain or cryptocurrency, but simply low income class who dreams to become rich through shortcut.

http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/alpcoin-review-ponzi-points-subscription-packages/

read the comments below this article

you're wrong, alpcoin is a cryptocurrency, go on alpcoin.org and see the purposes.
I've invested in this currency and i'm glad to be part of it because I think that it will improve very quick its value.
Now is 0.71, but in less than an year it will be more than 5. Don't waste your time in other big cryptocurrency that have a not sure growth and be sure to be rich in less than an year with a very little expense

lol it's not even traded on exchanges. who's making the price?

edit:

just found this on the alpcoin website  Huh Huh Huh  Cheesy

top seven coin but not even traded lol

Lol. this made my day.Thanks  for sharing.If every project makes this pic then we could see probably some shit loads of coins in top 10. more than 100 coins in top 10.
Olumit

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:45:08 PM

What is the coin about
alpcoin_is_kleptocurrency

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:24:37 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 08:50:13 PM by alpcoin_is_kleptocurrency

Alpcoin is a decentralize currency which is future. Alpcoin had a blockchain, Visa Master card and a mega stire like Ebay and amazone. I am proud to be a Country Head of Alpcoin in Pakistan. Alpcoin will be every where very soon.

Warning!!! AlpCoin is a Klepto Currency!!!

I am one of the people who has been scammed into this fake ICO project by AlpCoin. Ok, it was my fault to trust my girl friend who has blindly trusted her friend who is part of the AlpCoin scam organizer.

Now with my personal experience with AlpCoin, I would warn all of you followings:

1. AlpCoin is NOT a cryptocurrency, it is NOT decentralized at all. The coin was generated from tokens, and you have to store on their website. The company claims that coin holders can download external wallet and store all the AlpCoin on it, but I do NOT believe it at all.

2. AlpCoin's online shop is NOT as ebay or amazon at all. There are not so many merchants registering in the shop. However, all the cosmetic products displayed in the shop belong to Patrick Ruegesegger who is one of the AlpCoin Partners and he claimed to be the CEO of AlpCoin more than a year. Now, the CEO of AlpCoin turns out to be someone else from Nigeria UBS bank.

3. AlpCoin claims to have a trading platform: go4cryptos.com, well, on this platform, you can place buy/sell order for AlpCoin. However, there are no one buys the AlpCoin with BTC or ETH due to such coin is not listed on any of public trading platform. I personally placed a Sell Order, but this order is just hanging there with no buyer.  I'm curious to see how long my sell order will be full filled.

4. AlpCoin claims to be a cryptocurrency, but if you look at their program (http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/alpcoin-review-ponzi-points-subscription-packages/), you will realise nothing is related to cryptocurrency, but a pure pyramid scheme.

5. AlpCoin claims to be regulated by Switzerland, and also registered in Dubai. Well, knowing Switzerland is wellknown for creating local currency on regional level, so this registration doesn't mean anything, they company register in Swizerland is because their money goes into their swiss bank account, not for protecting alpcoin buyers benefit. One of their partners called WorldWideLinks (https://www.worldwidelinks.ch/), go and look at what they do.... you will then evalulate by yourself how "serious" they are.... a trading company that doesn't expose any detail on their website about who they are and what they do etc. Talking about this fucking "dubai registration", it is actually a trading company (http://sqb.ae/SQB/Home_PC.html), belonging to Patrick Ruegesegger, who sells cosmetic stuff, such as "Mira-Skin"..... So AlpCoin is one of the product under this company..... knowing Dubai is a fiscal heaven.

6. AlpCoin recent promotion is to give 5 times more coins to the holders, BUT, the trick is that the mojority of the coins are frozen and can not be traded, it will take 10 months to 12 months to release all the coins. This means even if holders who want to trade AlpCoin, the amount of tradable coins are very limited, and on top of it, when there's no buyer to match the sell order, your coins will be just worthless.

7. AlpCoin, SwissCoin and One Coin, they all have very similar pyramid scheme program, the bonus distribution is the same for these 3 scam coins, you can check them out on the website of behindmlm.com thus compare them.  Assuming you all knew that the founder of One Coin has been arrested in Germany for fraud..... and many other countries are also ready to put charges on her. After massive internet search, i discovered some key people/partners from AlpCoin had been invloved in SwissCoin promotion, they may also involved in OneCoin promotion.

8. AlpCoin never published any WhitePaper during the period of pre-sale (in the past 14 months), that's why I counted mostly on the TRUST towards my girl friend who has very close contact with the AlpCoin partners... MY BIG MISTAKE! I know I will never be able to get my 5000$ investment back from this company, but I hope my personal experience will be a good alert to the public!

P.S. AlpCoin does NOT link to any Visa or MasterCard. If you see any Visa or MasterCard bearing alpcoin logo or image on the card front, this is because cardholder requested his/her bank to custermise their card with the image provided. For example, if you are an ABC bank customer, you want to put your dog or cat's picture on your visa/mastercard, then you just need to provide the desired image you want to your bank, then your bank will print it for you. And that is all about it. So DO NOT BE FOOLED again by their sneaky marketing words.
Jack Jacky

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:49:16 AM

can not selling Alpcoin in #go4cryptos - how it work alpcoin? how get back cash money?

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:37:46 PM

can not selling Alpcoin in #go4cryptos - how it work alpcoin? how get back cash money?

You can NOT get your cash money back from go4cryptos.com

You basically are scammed like me by this fucking AlpCoin. go4cryptos.com is just their inhouse trading platform IF there will be any one who buy/sell. At the moment, you have the option to Deposit USD/EUR/CHF to buy Alpcoin, but you can not sell Alpcoin for these 3 currencies.

You can buy/sell alpcoin with bitcoin (BTC) and etherum (ETH), but with a very bad rate of course.... Even with such bad rate, you will only see people placing SELL order, but no BUY order.... - this means (1) no one wants to buy alpcoin or (2)most of alpcoin owners have no clue about trading cryptocurrencies, like some of them in this forum, they buy alpcoin just simply want to be rich within a year ---alpcoin heavily promoted this "rich" subject during their pre-sale.

What you/we can do is to keep warning the public about their scam. And hopefully this will draw certain authority's attention to stop such scam.

If necessary, report this scam to your country financial supervision body, or interpol or others. This scam has to stop....

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:52:52 PM

Can I already trade Alpcoin in the exchange?

Theoractically you can trade on go4cryptos.com, but REAL trading counts sell & buy.

On alpcoin inhouse trading platform, you will only see people who want to sell alpcoin, but no one wants to buy. As a result, your sell order will be just hanging there with no value.

Sorry, you are scammed by alpcoin, same like me. we need to expose this scam coin, it is nothing related to cryptocurrency, but a pure pyramid scheme. Unless you are into this pyramid thing, otherwise, let's do something to fight back.
Ejiro

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:07:14 PM

Theoractically you can trade on go4cryptos.com, but REAL trading counts sell & buy.

On alpcoin inhouse trading platform, you will only see people who want to sell alpcoin, but no one wants to buy. As a result, your sell order will be just hanging there with no value.

Sorry, you are scammed by alpcoin, same like me. we need to expose this scam coin, it is nothing related to cryptocurrency, but a pure pyramid scheme. Unless you are into this pyramid thing, otherwise, let's do something to fight back.

Why is it a scam just because there are no "buy orders"?? This only means that at the moment there are more people willing to sell their coins- than people wanting to buy them. Is this your definition of a "scam coin"?
This only indicates that the trading volume is currently not that high. (which makes sence as coin is not that popular yet)
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:14:47 PM

Alpcoin

Use the first AML compliant and digital currency linked to your identity for private payments or in our secure megastore.

We are extremely proud to announce that AlpCoin has gone after 1 year work live on Monday, 13th of Nov. at 13:13pm CET! Many thanks to all our supporters for putting their faith in us. Both new sites alpcoin.org and go4cryptos.com are up and running.

What makes Alpcoin so special?

1. We are regulated by VQF SRO, under the supervision of the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA)

2. Real traceability of funds due to digital ID which are attached to all users‘ coins directy in the blockchain

3. We guarantee instant settlement of transactions by deploying one of the fastest technologies.

come to http://alpcoin.org
Doesn't sound too intriguing to be honest.. Why is there so many people that want to get rich while there's people like you wanting to take their dreams from them.
These are questions with subjective answers.many are thinking instantly to get rich as well as bitcoin prices that quickly provide pantastic prices.

Jack Jacky

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:55:12 AM

You can NOT get your cash money back from go4cryptos.com

You basically are scammed like me by this fucking AlpCoin. go4cryptos.com is just their inhouse trading platform IF there will be any one who buy/sell. At the moment, you have the option to Deposit USD/EUR/CHF to buy Alpcoin, but you can not sell Alpcoin for these 3 currencies.

You can buy/sell alpcoin with bitcoin (BTC) and etherum (ETH), but with a very bad rate of course.... Even with such bad rate, you will only see people placing SELL order, but no BUY order.... - this means (1) no one wants to buy alpcoin or (2)most of alpcoin owners have no clue about trading cryptocurrencies, like some of them in this forum, they buy alpcoin just simply want to be rich within a year ---alpcoin heavily promoted this "rich" subject during their pre-sale.

What you/we can do is to keep warning the public about their scam. And hopefully this will draw certain authority's attention to stop such scam.

If necessary, report this scam to your country financial supervision body, or interpol or others. This scam has to stop....

So bad with go4cryptos, all investors  seem falling into a trap with AlpCoin, exchange flatform cannot sell coin - our investing meant stupid?

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:36:33 PM

Why is it a scam just because there are no "buy orders"?? This only means that at the moment there are more people willing to sell their coins- than people wanting to buy them. Is this your definition of a "scam coin"?
This only indicates that the trading volume is currently not that high. (which makes sence as coin is not that popular yet)

The reason of saying AlpCoin is a scam has nothing to do with its unpopularity, but simply due to its nature: Pyramid Scheme. The trading platform is only for people who has bought their ABL packages, and not for the public. To get your profile approved on this platform requires AlpCoin Classic and AlpCoin Public ID, this is already a strong proof that go4cryptos.com is only for internal, never will go public trading. Talking about those ABL packages, what do you see in the contents? Nothing but a typical pramid scheme program: you earn money not through trading the coin, but through the number of people (downlines) you get.

Meanwhile, have you read or received any white paper in the past 14 months (pre-sale period)? Can you find any solid info on Google about AlpCoin during the pre-sale period?

On this forum, did you see how those few alpcoin supporters anwser people's question? just COPY and Past the content from AlpCoin website... such contents have no insight.

Have you seen anyone from AlpCoin development team joining this forum and explaining people's questions/doubts?

leinad78

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:06:11 PM

my experience with alpcoin is very bad.
Unprofessional, lack of communication, misleading due to misstatements regarding the supervision by the finma.
very inefficient it systems, repetitive failures, information on corrective measures that are not implemented at the specified time.
simply totally unprofessional
Alpcoin (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:21:39 AM

Go to www.explorer.alpcoin.org there you find the blockexplorer what demonstrate the exixting blockchain. how you can write this and copy a comment from a page without a imprint and not speak about us.

there are speaking about the mlm Shopsystem www.alpcoin.com  we here speaking about the cryptocurrency ALP that are 2 different thinks.

Please write here only comment to the AlpCoin public currency ALP and not about the Shopsystem Alpcoin, that are 2 different thinks.

All informations about us you find on www.alpcoin.org incl. the link to the blockexplorer and the exchange.

thanks
Dnx94

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:41:16 PM

Go to www.explorer.alpcoin.org there you find the blockexplorer what demonstrate the exixting blockchain. how you can write this and copy a comment from a page without a imprint and not speak about us.

there are speaking about the mlm Shopsystem www.alpcoin.com  we here speaking about the cryptocurrency ALP that are 2 different thinks.

Please write here only comment to the AlpCoin public currency ALP and not about the Shopsystem Alpcoin, that are 2 different thinks.

All informations about us you find on www.alpcoin.org incl. the link to the blockexplorer and the exchange.

thanks

So you're a developer or founder of alpcoin? How bad is this Alpcoin-Forum and how bad is your aboved answer? Are you serious with such an answer? Please lern how to handle such a forum and please be professionell. What is that?!?!?!?!?!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:47:14 PM

thanks

Please tell us what kind of information you or your company have published since your fucking coin went public? During the past 14 months pre-sale period, what crypto info or blockchain technology you or your company had ever promoted?

Your ALP is not a cryptocurrency at all, you can have a look at those pathetic sell-orders on your in-house trading platform (go4cryptos.com), they are ridiculous! Just from seeing those funny selling price, I could tell, those sellers don't even have a clue about current crypto pricing.

Again, your alpcoin shop system is the core in such whole mlm scam, and your worthless alpcoin is just a kepto currency you and your company use to scam people in.

anucrypto

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:03:55 AM

Alpcoin is a decentralise currency which is pure pyramind scheme.it claims that it is a cryptocurrency but when you see it then you relised it is not related to cryptocurrency.Alpcoin is a payment coin .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: