Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Launching bitconnect-referrals.com | Bitconnect  (Read 391 times)
bitconnect-referrals.com (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:54:32 PM

About the website
One of the best features from the Bitconnect platform is the referral program. For the average user it is quite difficult to get a substantial amount of referrals. For this reason we started the Bitconnect referral community. Within this community Bitconnect users sponsor each other, so everybody can profit and come closer to their goals.

How to join
If you want to join you should visit http://bitconnect-referrals.com, enter the sponsor given to you and submit your registration.  When your registration is confirmed you are added to the community and can expect to get your first sponsorship soon.

Questions or suggestions
If you have any questions about or suggestions for the Bitconnect referral community you can of course leave it down below or contact us at info@bitconnect-referrals.com. We will be happy to get in touch with you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
P2Pfinder

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:44:28 PM

You are willing to promote one of biggest PONZI \ SCAM of cryptoworld.

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:06:21 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 07:57:34 PM by bitconnect-referrals.com

I'm not here to promote Bitconnect in any way (I think that is what you mean with the biggest ponzi/scam). I'm here to promote a service which can be beneficial for people who use or want to use the Bitconnect platform.
P2Pfinder

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:13:44 PM

What? So you are promoting something related to a well know ponzi scheme, and you admit that bitconect is it, and say that you are not promoting bitconnect?  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I'm not here to promote Bitconnect in any way (I think that is what you mean with the biggest ponzi/scam). I'm here to promote a service which can ben beneficial for people who use or want to use the Bitconnect platform.

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:19:24 PM

It is ok if you don't like the Bitconnect platform, then the service we created is not for you. Anyway thanks for the replies.

What? So you are promoting something related to a well know ponzi scheme, and you admit that bitconect is it, and say that you are not promoting bitconnect?  Shocked Shocked Shocked

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:43:14 AM

I’ve received some questions about our marketing plan, I want to clarify that we are working on this. We have been working really hard on the website for the past few weeks and now we are shifting our focus on creating the marketing material and finalizing our strategy. When more info is available we will release it on the website.

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:30:27 PM

A little over a week ago we launched the Bitconnect referral community (http://bitconnect-referrals.com), and what an amazing week it has been! Many members joined the community and the combined active lending balance of our community already skyrocketed above $100.000! We are very happy with the progress, but we are far from finished yet, in the background we are busy working on new ideas. Next to all the positives, we also found some small problems with the system, which we wanted to tackle as soon as possible. With this post we want to inform you about some changes we implemented, hoping to make the system more fair and better for all of us.

Active loan required

Before we launched the website we already anticipated that there would be Bitconnect users who sign up with a $0 active lending balance. At first we didn't think this would be a problem, since you can only use your referral earnings when you have an active loan. But after a week we concluded that this is not working out. It seems like many members sign up to see if this community yields them any good referrals before they want to invest. Instead of members receiving quality referrals, many receive referrals without an active investment who again get referrals from accounts without an active investment. All these members make the yielding of new referrals for real investors slower than we'd like, and when they do get a referral there is a big chance that this is a referral without an active loan.

For these reasons we have decided that every new registration needs to have, or make, an active investment. From now on, when you confirm a new registration, you need to both check the username and active lending balance of the registration.

All the already confirmed registrations without an active lending need to make a loan on Bitconnect of at least $100 within 24 hours. After this time period we start deactivating members without an active lending. Deactivated members will receive an email with instructions on how they can get activated again if they decide to make a loan later in time.

Referral link

We have received numerous requests to implement a referral link for our website. This way people can register for the Bitconnect referral community and sponsor a specific member. The main use for this referral link is to invite friends or family. With this referral link they can still register in your Bitconnect team, but they will also have the benefit of easily earning new referrals from the Bitconnect referral community. Which will also benefit you, and the whole of our community. Members who receive a registration through a referral link will, just like normal, will be put back at the end of the queue.

http://bitconnect-referrals.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: