Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:45:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising  (Read 35216 times)
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:13:50 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 11:38:06 PM by BlockEye

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheBigSpender

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:20:44 PM

What is the minimum amount of tokens I could buy?
SL HE

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:47:48 PM

Hello.
Where we can see a bounty participation spreadsheet?
You wrote:
Code:
Retweeting of tweets that are older than 1 week since the time you had joined the campaign will cause you to lose all your stakes.
Retweets only tweet with #adbank
but I can't see any tweets suitable for the specified conditions.
There are tweets with mention @adbanknetwork, but there are no tweets with hashtag #adbank.
What should I do?
Thanks.
Orianaa

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:49:59 PM

It seems very amazing project for the future , maybe I can join as a team if you need , I can do as Indonesian translator especially the white paper or maybe as bounty manager.                                             
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:53:10 PM

Hello.
Where we can see a bounty participation spreadsheet?
You wrote:
Code:
Retweeting of tweets that are older than 1 week since the time you had joined the campaign will cause you to lose all your stakes.
Retweets only tweet with #adbank
but I can't see any tweets suitable for the specified conditions.
There are tweets with mention @adbanknetwork, but there are no tweets with hashtag #adbank.
What should I do?
Thanks.

I'm still working on the bounty thread to separate bounty matter there, For the meantime, Please halt on posting regarding bounty concern here, Bounty thread will be up any moment from now. Just relax for awhile and thank you for early support.  Cool
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:08:16 PM

Bounty Campaign is now LIVE! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2408654
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:39:24 PM

the project did not like, very poorly thought out, I do not see in it any further implementation!
Why so fast to conclude? anyway it does'nt matter.
Researh throughly to know its implementation,will read it further, i just saw i now and it seems promising.with plenty of experienced advisors , I bet its really something to watch-out.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:05:40 PM

Can you say how this will be realized? I worked in the advertising business two years ago and I do not quite understand how you will eliminate intermediaries. You have written that you can sell advertising space on your website. This applies only to web sites?
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:05:23 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Adbank ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Adbank. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due dilligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! (PS: Team welcome to add sale details)
Casabrandy

Activity: 837

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:57:18 AM

Can you say how this will be realized? I worked in the advertising business two years ago and I do not quite understand how you will eliminate intermediaries. You have written that you can sell advertising space on your website. This applies only to web sites?

I think no middleman im terms that the platform already or the Adbank will be the one to establish to make it better for both advertisers and publishers. That's my understanding for now, let's see other explanation,  try to see their website and white paper.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:59:59 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 02:22:41 AM by BlockEye

I think no middleman im terms that the platform already or the Adbank will be the one to establish to make it better for both advertisers and publishers. That's my understanding for now, let's see other explanation,  try to see their website and white paper.

This is right, AdBank allows the customer to directly pay for there Advertisement without the used of middleman which charged a huge chunk of a fee that not necessarily. With adbank, You can save more money for advertisement and can assure that the views on your ads are genuine unlike the Ads system right now which according to survey that 56% of views are coming from bots. So it means that you are paying for bot viewer. Adbank is transparent because it's using the blockchain so you can see everything. BTW I highly encouraged to watch the video for the explanation because of it informative and at the same time, it's entertaining. This is you will see CTO doing that.  Shocked Grin
vasrasus

Activity: 946

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:03:38 AM

I think no middleman im terms that the platform already or the Adbank will be the one to establish to make it better for both advertisers and publishers. That's my understanding for now, let's see other explanation,  try to see their website and white paper.

This is right, AdBank allows the customer to directly pay for there Advertisement without the used of middleman which charged a huge chunk of a fee that not necessarily. With adbank, You can save more money for advertisement and can assure that the views on your ads are genuine unlike the Ads system right now which according to survey that 56% of views are coming from bots. So it means that you are paying for bot viewer. Adbank is transparent because it's using the blockchain so you can see everything. BTW I highly encouraged to watch the video for the explanation because of it informative and at the same time, it's entertaining. This is you will see CTO doing that.  Shocked Grin

Nice video, full of sense and lively, it is located at their websites, i keep on scrolling here, its on their wevsite wgen i realized it ,worth watching and really convincing, will support adbank.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
adbank

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 04:49:53 PM

What is the minimum amount of tokens I could buy?

There is no minimum during the ICO. We have a private pre-sale round that is invite-only via our email list before December 7th that has a 5ETH minimum with a 50% bonus. This pre-sale is not publicly advertised (other than this reply) as there is very limited space.

a powerful online ad platform built on Ethereum
adbank

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 06:37:44 PM

It seems very amazing project for the future , maybe I can join as a team if you need , I can do as Indonesian translator especially the white paper or maybe as bounty manager.                                             

Thank you for the kind words! We would love to have you on board with the bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2408654

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:04:32 PM

Nice video, full of sense and lively, it is located at their websites, i keep on scrolling here, its on their wevsite wgen i realized it ,worth watching and really convincing, will support adbank.
Yes its worth watching , a damn nice video, fully understandable to common people.
Great explanation, well done sir !
adbank

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 10:12:26 PM

The beauty of blockchain technology is the power it gives to remove intermediaries and different industries are finding ways to leverage it. In our case, we're focusing on digital advertising because of two key issues: a lack of transparency and the multi-billion dollar ad fraud issue.

Our platform will pay publishers more for their content while giving advertisers more impressions for less. Similar to existing display ad services, publishers install the adbank code on to begin showing ads and monetizing their sites. This will initially focus on banner ads for desktop and mobile website before evolving into other areas.

The first step of our adoption strategy is to use funds raised from the ICO to acquire existing ad networks and convert them to the Adbank platform. Due to the high volume of ads shown everyday, liquidity of the ADB token should exponentially increase as adoption grows.

juicyjanet88

Activity: 81

MFG Token Sale - 1st of January

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:07:12 AM

Hey guys, really cool project and I'm going to read over whitepaper a little more in detail in the coming days. One thing I would say is it would be nice if you could add more info on the token sale to both the ANN thread and the website, it's a bit off putting to have to go through 30 or so pages of your white paper just to find out how much you're looking to raise.

Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:33:11 AM

Hey guys, really cool project and I'm going to read over whitepaper a little more in detail in the coming days. One thing I would say is it would be nice if you could add more info on the token sale to both the ANN thread and the website, it's a bit off putting to have to go through 30 or so pages of your white paper just to find out how much you're looking to raise.
I think visiting their website and watching the video will be enough for me to have interest on this project. nice video clip
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:53:58 PM

Yeah some tldr version wouldnt be bad,but introducion video on their website was quite good and informative.
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:58:11 AM

Well, Goodluck for reading the Whitepaper. I took almost 3 days just to read it and analyze it, I'm still not too familiarize on the project even though the whitepaper is very detail in every aspect of the project especially on how they invent this idea. I wonder if this ICO will last up to 30 days because I guess that it will be sold out within a few weeks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: