Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:31:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1.5 months left !! what's more to happen ?  (Read 639 times)
setifien19

Activity: 471
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:37:30 PM

Really , 2017 was full of surprises for Bitcoin community , I think we shall see more such events,  because , simply it's a crypto nature

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:40:07 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 05:02:57 AM by fanbeila

I think that all the dust has started to settle down and the road is clear for bitcoin.Just progress is left.No more threat is found for bitcoin.So,we could expect bitcoin to move in bullish trend for the next 1.5 months.

Bitcoin has successfully faced all threats and has succeeded.It was a surprise for every one when bitcoin price immediately regained after its price fell due to china's ban.

Another shock was when BCH got pumped very high till $1,800 and bitcoin got dumped to $6,000.That was really a terrible experience in the history of bitcoin.

Another hard fork is expected next month resulting in a new coin bitcoin diamond.But its impact would not be like BCH and so,overall we could say that bitcoin is going to the moon for real.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:40:58 PM

Really , 2017 was full of surprises for Bitcoin community , I think we shall see more such events,  because , simply it's a crypto nature

This year till now being the most volatile compare to any years. From approx 1k in January it has reached all time high of 7800$ and at present at 7200$. What a year of return this has being if you would have just hold for this months you would have minted money if decent amount would have being invested in this cypto currency.
Irdina

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:45:57 PM

Hopefully in 2018, bitcoin gives a wonderful surprise.I expect the bitcoin price in 2018 will reach $ 11000,And altcoin can also rise to its original value.

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Haywhy1

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:48:38 PM

I see micro money and electroneum on same level with repple
Sanglotslongs2

Activity: 260
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:48:46 PM

Hopefully in 2018, bitcoin gives a wonderful surprise.I expect the bitcoin price in 2018 will reach $ 11000,And altcoin can also rise to its original value.

I agree altcoin had a really bad day in this end of year. Little increase in price after segwit2x cancelled but now it's in red again for most of them :-(
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:52:44 PM

This year has been simply a success for Bitcoin. It rose in price rapidly, widened its business adoption and last but not least retained its community. Anticipated forks has been done while potentially risky (community-splitting) forks as s2x were delayed. We are looking to the bright future of Bitcoin and in my humble opinion we will see $10,000 price tag by February 2018.
Arindava

Activity: 361

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:05:26 PM

BCC tries to annoy and they make a bit of a mess, initially they believe that Bitcoin has gone down, but passes quickly they come back to believe in Bitcoin, and by the end of this year let's enjoy $ 10,000 / BTC because they're back.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:16:12 PM

2018 will be a new year for Bitcoin and the future of it will always depend on us. Every year Bitcoin is growing its popularity reaching different kinds of people from different classes and all of them are benefiting from it. Right now what I want to see in 2018 is not in Bitcoin itself but the consumers and producers accepting it. This will make Bitcoin more look like a currency rather than some kind of investment vehicle if it will be widely accepted it is because of the help of the government supporting Bitcoin in the future.
crptotrader007

Activity: 292

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:13:30 AM

Indeed this year has been overwhelming for Bitcoin and other cryptos. Things are finally settling down now.
The left over days might go in peace but nothing is ever accurate in crypto Grin Things might just blow up at the end.
I do hope the bullish movement starts now and BTC hitting $10k would turn everybody happy and might really give a Happy New Year to the crypto users. LOL, this might be the perfect ending for the BTC 2017 story.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:29:24 AM

I will be expecting more of course. Other than Bitcoin hitting 10,000$ each, I would be expecting something more, like more countries making Bitcoin legal as a way of transferring funds or More E-commerce that accepts Bitcoin. It would be awesome if all of this happens.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213

Dont be a ShitcoInfluencer for quick bux, it sucks

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 08:32:58 AM

I see micro money and electroneum on same level with repple
First of all learn how to write the proper names of currencies before you post in this forum. The quality of shitposting in this forum is getting worse day by day.

BCC tries to annoy and they make a bit of a mess, initially they believe that Bitcoin has gone down, but passes quickly they come back to believe in Bitcoin, and by the end of this year let's enjoy $ 10,000 / BTC because they're back.

Let me make it clear. BCC is the ticker for bitconnect. It is a clear ponzi scheme that has been proven as a ponzi by the reputed members of this forum. Bitcoin Cash ticker is BCH. Also what you are talking about was some FUD that was spread in the reddit channels about bitcoin cash being the real bitcoin. Many people bought into that fake news and bought BCH pumping the price. This was obviously done by the whales who dumped their BCH and made some money.

I will be expecting more of course. Other than Bitcoin hitting 10,000$ each, I would be expecting something more, like more countries making Bitcoin legal as a way of transferring funds or More E-commerce that accepts Bitcoin. It would be awesome if all of this happens.
More countries accepting bitcoin? Most of them do and very few countries whose economies are too low has banned bitcoin. E-commerce giants accepting bitcoin? Give me a break from that fake news. That is never going to happen not at least in the next decade.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:37:15 AM

2017 clearly was a turning period for Bitcoin with all the events from the massive growth to the latest attack on Bitcoin.
The massive growth from $1000 to $7000 this years was a great achievement fro BTC. Then came the ban of ICOs in china followed by shutting down of Bitcoin exchanges. Next were the forks started by Bitcoin cash, BTG, Segwit2x(although was suspended). Then the news that CME group would be listing BTC futures. Now the attack on BTC with a huge load of transactions because the miners switched to BCH.
All of this was were some huge movements in the crypto world. There is exactly 1.5 month left for the year to end. Can we expect more such events or the is it over and we can finally see some peace around here. BTC hitting $10k would be the next big news for me.

This indeed was a interesting year for the Bitcoin overall, never seen such a rally and suddenly it just made it to the sky, China did try to play spoilsport, but Japan like the samurai saved it, I think the future is already discounted in the price, the next hike is when segwit2x is implemented which I feel we shall see it happening very soon, I shall support it if it has replay protection, I feel segwit2x will set the price to 10 - 12k easily.
vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:37:33 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 09:03:36 AM by vinc3

Surely excitement never left us especially every each fork that happens, we can see that old plots are emerging but we hodlers already new what will happen in the end of the bout,we can see it clearly miles away. During these trying times patience, fear, and perseverance are tested, the resilience of bitcoin is what keeps us breathing and that is the reason why we are still here in this forum and reading news and new trends regarding bitcoin. At the end of the day those who HOLD their coins will be the winners.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀