Bitcoin Forum
April 13, 2021, 11:05:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: And We Are Back In The Game!  (Read 1349 times)
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:21:06 PM

To be constantly in the game, you need to be at least cold-blooded about what is happening in the market.

People who've been here long enough to experience the worst possible crashes of this market, have developed a solid form of resistance to all these fluctuations, fud attacks, exchanges getting 'hacked', hostile takeover attempts, etc. It has been a good learning experience despite all the negativity that we have gone through. From there it's quite understandable that the newer people entering this market don't know what's happening, and for that reason revert to panic selling, which obviously leads to nothing but capital destruction since people always buy back at higher levels when the market goes up again. People don't yet understand that as long as they aren't selling their coins, they aren't losing anything....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:18:56 PM

I really would not expect very much of a correction at this stage honestly as what I am seeing now is some indication of a bull run, but I would not be so certain yet as bitcoin is so much full of surprises either to the negative side or the positive side. I bet we just have to keep monitoring how things end up turning out based on the activities on the chart right now.

On positive note we may end up this November with $10,500+ and this year with $18,000+ . Yes, we are back into the game and this game will not be done until hitting millions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: