Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:29:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💲💲💲[BOUNTY][AIRDROP]💲💲💲 Olympus Lab Airdrop 💲💲💲  (Read 11242 times)
rexter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:11:06 AM

Cute idea i like this project awesome..
azzza

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:46:59 AM

like the bot but a reply confirming entry would set our minds at ease
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:10:44 AM

The bot is misbehaving, try to do something about it...
Hoironcbo

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:30:02 AM

hi dev, i have joined the telegram, will pak rabbit will confirm Smiley
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:53:19 AM

Yes I have completed all of the steps. How would you determine if that account already followed your Twitter account? May I know the specifications of the Olympus Lab token?

Anyways, I see that your project has great potential. I think in the near future, you'll be having a lot of happy users in using your service. Security is always essential, make sure you tighten it from future hacks and cyber attacks later on. Good luck to all of us!

P.S. If Sophia (the 1st ever robot granted citizenship by Saudi Arabia) was the bot, she would have replied asking me for a date. LOL

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
monalito

Activity: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:33:19 AM

where  your website and roadmap

F7kZLsZ9XJpMVpzG9xzPXQ6oqbEjHTx1VU
Olasunkanmi adenusi

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:46:16 AM

I just join,I think it is a good project
Zararus

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:36:40 PM

I did all the recommended actions. I hope that the project will be successful. I am participating)
fromcoins

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:54:52 PM

I like the bot bounty report. Am looking forward to the success

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fromcoins

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:56:03 PM

It would be great to have your road map as well as website.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Michael4me2

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:17:28 PM

wowww its a great opportunity...Goodluck
candymimi007

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:52:27 PM

Joined the telegram group: Done.
Follow the twitter:Done.
Talk with the lovely rabbit and confirm: Done.
 Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
dwibuanti

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:14:18 PM

Welcome to Olympus! We’re thrilled to have you on board with us as we break new ground in the cryptofinance world. Our marketplace of cryptocurrency products will allow investors like you to diversify your portfolio. Olympus’ offerings, such as cyrptocurrency derivatives, will also stabilize the cryptocurrency scene as to provide a means for you to profit in bull and bear markets alike.
The Olympus ecosystem utilizes the Mount Olympus Token (MOT), Olympus’s proprietary cryptocurrency, in every transaction. During our ICO, users can transfer funds and exchange Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies into MOT. This MOT will give users access to all of the products and applications in our marketplace. Here’s where you come in.
As we accelerate towards launch, we believe it’s critical to have committed, passionate investors and users just like you. This builds confidence in the system and in your fellow participants. Importantly, it also ensures liquidity on the marketplace and exchanges at launch, so that you can immediately seek good returns on your investment in Olympus.

We are proud to announce our referral program to build a passionate user base from the start. Throughout this ICO, we will reward the community with MOT.
Here are a few ways to earn them!
1 MOT for all Telegram followers
1 Bonus MOT if you follow us on Twitter
1 Bonus MOT for each invite on Telegram

3 Simple Steps:
1. Join Olympus Labs Telegram
2. Follow us on Olympus Labs Twitter
3. Submit your ETH address to our bot

Token will be distributed when the ICO is over.
For Telegram invites, all you have to do is use the “Add member” function on the Telegram mobile or web app and your invite will be tracked
Make sure you and your friends stay in the group- if you or your invites leave, you won’t be eligible for the corresponding tokens!

If you’re chatting with us on KakaoTalk, be alert for instructions from the admins!

We’re so excited to have you join the Olympus community and ascend Mount Olympus with us!

i love bunny and your project, boing boing
fedwat82

Activity: 96

Bounty Hunter

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:17:54 PM

Welcome to Olympus! We’re thrilled to have you on board with us as we break new ground in the cryptofinance world. Our marketplace of cryptocurrency products will allow investors like you to diversify your portfolio. Olympus’ offerings, such as cyrptocurrency derivatives, will also stabilize the cryptocurrency scene as to provide a means for you to profit in bull and bear markets alike.
The Olympus ecosystem utilizes the Mount Olympus Token (MOT), Olympus’s proprietary cryptocurrency, in every transaction. During our ICO, users can transfer funds and exchange Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies into MOT. This MOT will give users access to all of the products and applications in our marketplace. Here’s where you come in.
As we accelerate towards launch, we believe it’s critical to have committed, passionate investors and users just like you. This builds confidence in the system and in your fellow participants. Importantly, it also ensures liquidity on the marketplace and exchanges at launch, so that you can immediately seek good returns on your investment in Olympus.

We are proud to announce our referral program to build a passionate user base from the start. Throughout this ICO, we will reward the community with MOT.
Here are a few ways to earn them!
1 MOT for all Telegram followers
1 Bonus MOT if you follow us on Twitter
1 Bonus MOT for each invite on Telegram

3 Simple Steps:
1. Join Olympus Labs Telegram
2. Follow us on Olympus Labs Twitter
3. Submit your ETH address to our bot

Token will be distributed when the ICO is over.
For Telegram invites, all you have to do is use the “Add member” function on the Telegram mobile or web app and your invite will be tracked
Make sure you and your friends stay in the group- if you or your invites leave, you won’t be eligible for the corresponding tokens!

If you’re chatting with us on KakaoTalk, be alert for instructions from the admins!

We’re so excited to have you join the Olympus community and ascend Mount Olympus with us!
well done Dev, we are love your bunny, seems you have a promising project, looking forward for this
ash1k

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:54:03 PM

nice project good luck dev
Richy007

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:14:42 PM

I've been trying since yesterday, I think the Rabbit Bot went to sleep.  In group msg, they couldn't help.  Wake up bot, I tried Cancel, no work. Cry
Vasul17

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:54:20 PM

joined Telegrams and Tweeter, I provided the bot with my ETH address but did not receive any response from him. What should be the answer from the bot?
rons14

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:35:13 AM

Perfect job and project
Waiting more updates and more surprise
Joined... good luck
tiaozhanziwo

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:02:13 AM

Olympus can ensure liquidity in the market and the start of the transaction.my investment can get a good return. I hope it can be a huge success.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:16:47 AM

I have done all the steps to join this airdrop. Nice projects. I will looking forward for updates and news from the Olympus team. Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: