Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:16:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MΣC] Megacoin.co.nz - Forum, Github, Website Now in 18 Languages  (Read 330730 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ehalvers

Activity: 513
Merit: 500

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 06:01:21 AM

I had to add nodes to the conf or it wouldnt sync to the network, but its working now.

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mojosplurr

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 08:12:58 AM

Anyone have any idea how to accept Megacoins as a payment? To calculate shipping costs and convert it to megacoins @ current values on Cryptsy, etc?

Thinking about setting up an online site since I do have access to a good variety wholesale merchandise through some family. Thanks =]
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 08:40:10 AM

Anyone have any idea how to accept Megacoins as a payment? To calculate shipping costs and convert it to megacoins @ current values on Cryptsy, etc?

Thinking about setting up an online site since I do have access to a good variety wholesale merchandise through some family. Thanks =]

Megacoin payment gateway is coming... Probably still a few weeks away yet though.
bholzer

Activity: 490

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 08:52:29 AM

Megacoin payment gateway is coming... Probably still a few weeks away yet though.

Update on the pool? We found 2 blocks in 10 hours at one point today...never dipping below 50 MH. I pulled my 8 MH machine out a few hours ago and I've found 7 blocks solo already. I know there's no certainty, but 2 blocks in 10 hours defies the odds of bad luck to the point that it's virtually impossible.

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
ethought
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 09:15:25 AM

Update on the pool? We found 2 blocks in 10 hours at one point today...never dipping below 50 MH. I pulled my 8 MH machine out a few hours ago and I've found 7 blocks solo already. I know there's no certainty, but 2 blocks in 10 hours defies the odds of bad luck to the point that it's virtually impossible.

Yes, something is not right - looking into it now.
ethought
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 10:47:35 AM

The bug has been found and the pool is now fully operational again.

Apologies for the problems - I am working on a system to pay out blocks that were not paid out due to the bug over the last approximately 24 hours.
amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 01:54:31 PM

Judging by the way people tend to like to invest on Cryptsy (people don't seem to have a lot of funds and only want to participate in sketchy pump and dumps with low market cap coins), I don't think MEC will be able to reach the market cap it deserves unless it gets onto a bigger exchange like btc-e. Is there anything we can do to organize some sort of campaign to get btc-e to do the right thing and accept MEC there?

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
MobGod

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 01:55:35 PM

looks like smalltime miner is down can anyone else confirm this ?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 02:08:43 PM

Judging by the way people tend to like to invest on Cryptsy (people don't seem to have a lot of funds and only want to participate in sketchy pump and dumps with low market cap coins), I don't think MEC will be able to reach the market cap it deserves unless it gets onto a bigger exchange like btc-e. Is there anything we can do to organize some sort of campaign to get btc-e to do the right thing and accept MEC there?

I think we can organize an email campaign, or a petition in a thread (I've seen something like this before in this forum)

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
MobGod

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 02:11:32 PM

I think we can organize an email campaign, or a petition in a thread (I've seen something like this before in this forum)
I believe you can shouldn't be a problem at all ....

digeros

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 03:42:40 PM

Speaking of payment systems I would love to see a way to give 24 hour access codes to a news /archive website for alt coins. 

So, how do we link alt payment wallets into server technology and have a process that verifies payment (via wallet) and distributes a temporary passcode (preferably by transaction note - NOT EMAIL - that is so old school) for secured access to a website. -digeros
wizzardTim
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 03:50:29 PM

For all interested in MEGACOIN to be traded in BTC-E.
Please post your reply here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300824.msg3225500#msg3225500

I just made this petition to express our interest. If anyone knows the owners of btc-e, maybe he can notify them too.

digeros

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 03:55:12 PM

Sunny biscuits and cheese!

Sorry what I gave you was wrong, OK try this:

addnode=98.208.99.180
addnode=71.187.248.95
addnode=119.9.15.177
addnode=27.33.117.153

Sorry I look at code all day long, and I've been drinking a little, so I'm starting to miss some important details.   lol....

WOW nice to see such high level of self awareness Wink  I try not to code after cocktail hour hehe. but it happens.  

What I think is funny is that I have meet more computer competent people (via aliases) here in 6 months than in the last ten years hanging around Silicon Valley and even with a third of us drunk or on something else the whole process continues unabated.  AMAZING and WONDERFUL!!!  

PS. As an RN, I am one to judge people by their actions and words not their pharmacology content and I think Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin would agree with me on that point. (Education and Moderation instead of Eradication and Prohibition.)
shellbunner

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 04:02:38 PM

The bug has been found and the pool is now fully operational again.

Apologies for the problems - I am working on a system to pay out blocks that were not paid out due to the bug over the last approximately 24 hours.

Thanks for quickly fixing the issue.
Back to mining smoothly!
digeros

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 04:12:15 PM

Please post your reply here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300824.msg3225500#msg3225500

I just made this petition to express our interest. If anyone knows the owners of btc-e, maybe he can notify them too.

just did but between you and me  BTC-e is no big deal  

LOOK at real transaction volume on the various coins across the various exchanges and CRYPTSY leaves them ALL in the Dust.  Let me say this as a Master of Banking and Finance, if a market doesn't have volume enough to smoothly trade it WILL NOT ACT AS A PRICE DISCOVERY MARKET.  LOOK at these pages and tell me if BTC-e is going to make any difference WHATSOEVER to MEC trading... here.

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/     (LOOK at the Volumes of TRADES - CRYPTSY is the place to find a fair market price for most alt coins)

On the other hand, if BTC-e has FIAT currency capacity and you would like to see that direct trade perhaps there is something added to MEC by BTC-e. But if you are a real bitcoin believer why do you want to trade your alt currencies for FIAT???  -digeros
amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 04:29:18 PM

LOOK at real transaction volume on the various coins across the various exchanges and CRYPTSY leaves them ALL in the Dust.  Let me say this as a Master of Banking and Finance, if a market doesn't have volume enough to smoothly trade it WILL NOT ACT AS A PRICE DISCOVERY MARKET.  LOOK at these pages and tell me if BTC-e is going to make any difference WHATSOEVER to MEC trading... here.

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/     (LOOK at the Volumes of TRADES - CRYPTSY is the place to find a fair market price for most alt coins)

On the other hand, if BTC-e has FIAT currency capacity and you would like to see that direct trade perhaps there is something added to MEC by BTC-e. But if you are a real bitcoin believer why do you want to trade your alt currencies for FIAT???  -digeros

It just seems to be my observation that there more people with more money on btc-e. I've hardly ever seen any transactions for anything more than a few BTC on cryptsy, which is barely anything at all in the financial world. As price rises, it's going to take more than a few BTC to sustain the price, and I'm just not sure the users of cryptsy have those kind of funds. I could be wrong though.

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
digeros

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 05:06:52 PM

It just seems to be my observation that there more people with more money on btc-e. I've hardly ever seen any transactions for anything more than a few BTC on cryptsy, which is barely anything at all in the financial world. As price rises, it's going to take more than a few BTC to sustain the price, and I'm just not sure the users of cryptsy have those kind of funds. I could be wrong though.

Hate to come off like a complete conspiracy nut.... Undecided 

But you may just be seeing a bunch of vultures waiting for someone to mistakenly sell their coins on a not very liquid or flowing market (where big money can push price points more easily) at a below market value.  You should measure the number of market participants before you judge a market by its buy wall.  A really well functioning market will have large BUY AND SELL walls with many smaller orders (especially for difficult to mine coins) than just a few huge orders making some sort of "false bottom".  Another way to measure the effectiveness of a market is to watch how close the bottom SELL order is to the top BUY order and whether they move together with a price shift.  (ie. MEC on Cryptsy, where I will likely never see my bottom fishing orders ever filled)

-digeros

MobGod

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 05:12:53 PM

Ok guys I'm going to sell anything on this site for MEC just contact me if you see something you like
http://www.inoxicating-jewelz.com

wizzardTim
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 05:27:04 PM

I really liked the last question Smiley

digeros

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 05:28:11 PM

Ok guys I'm going to sell anything on this site for MEC just contact me if you see something you like
http://www.inoxicating-jewelz.com

GREAT going.  Pretty nice stuff looks like you got some good connections with good design.  Any chance of a good stainless steel flask maybe matching these cool money clips???

http://www.inoxicating-jewelz.com/Money-Clips_c_9.html

-digeros
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: