Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:34:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Passive Coin - Small Supply Coin With Backing Fund  (Read 22902 times)
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:53:23 AM

The backing fund is looking good each week as you have added some very good coins to it recently with DNR, XLR, IC and even XMR. All of which I think have good solid long term futures. I do think that we need another exchange though soon as people don't really like Stocksexchange all that much so hopefully it won't be long for another exchange which will also help with volume and then a CMC listing which is vital for any coin/token as it gives exposure to people looking for new projects like Passivecoin.

I agree may try Bridge and see what you have to do to get an add on it, but overall its a very promising project in its infancy that I plan to own a few thousand shares too myself!

The dev has already contacted CryptoBridge and they need to first add Ethereum and Ethereum based tokens first and then I think we will see Passivecoin listed on there. CryptoBirdge is getting a lot more coins listed weekly so I'm really hoping that soon they will start with Eth based tokens and then we can see PAS listed. I think this exchange would be great for PAS.

You know I completely forgot that bridge did not support ETH yet! Hopefully thats coming soon I would like to see it on there, tbh I have just a few more coins that need to be added then I'll probably make the switch to DEX FT!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Passive Coin (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:00:19 PM

Thank you striker7334 2.0 and vella85 for good words, support and interest in our niche project.

Have requested listing at CryptoBridge in December ... but, they answered still do not support ERC20 tokens.
CryptoBridge is awesome exchange and I will send second request tomorrow.

Backing Fund is growing ... but I will also try to get some extra income by joining Masternodes staking pools and
will look for some minning "power" rent. It could be cool to get some extra income, in order to do regular PAS buy-backs.
Anyway, Passive Coin is small & niche ... but long-term project for years to come.

Rome was not build in few months. Smiley

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:09:11 PM

By the way ....
Passive Coin Backing Fund Up and Going Forward!

As crypto-coins experienced some rebound, $PAS reserves going up, as well.
We added more Denarius $DNR and Ignition Coin $IC
Another coin EOS will be added with the next update on Feb.19. Smiley

Please check updated Backing Fund:
http://www.passivecoin.org/passive-coin-backing-fund.html

●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 10:51:14 PM

Thank you striker7334 2.0 and vella85 for good words, support and interest in our niche project.

Have requested listing at CryptoBridge in December ... but, they answered still do not support ERC20 tokens.
CryptoBridge is awesome exchange and I will send second request tomorrow.

Backing Fund is growing ... but I will also try to get some extra income by joining Masternodes staking pools and
will look for some minning "power" rent. It could be cool to get some extra income, in order to do regular PAS buy-backs.
Anyway, Passive Coin is small & niche ... but long-term project for years to come.

Rome was not build in few months. Smiley

That's great to hear!

I'm not too sure about staking pools though as its hard to trust in them even though they look good. You might be better off trying to stake or set up a masternode yourself then using these pools.

I was thinking that maybe in the future that PAS could pay people holding Passivecoin dividends? I think this will create a lot of interest in the token.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 07:22:02 PM

Yeah ... it's always a matter of trust when comes to staking pools.
But, it's hard to start own masternode as it cost too much to start it now.

Passive Coin is not a security. We do not pay dividends, %% interest or similar schemes.
It's really very risky from legal point of view.
I would like to run Passive Coin for years to come and we cannot plan the future.
You cannot imagine any legal framework that will come to crypto-currencies (if any).

I think, it's more safe and technically more easier way to conduct "unexpected" buy-backs.
Buy-backs are proved way to boost the value of asset ... in this case, to boost Passive Coin (PAS) long-term valuation. Smiley

vella85

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:53:35 PM

Yeah ... it's always a matter of trust when comes to staking pools.
But, it's hard to start own masternode as it cost too much to start it now.

Passive Coin is not a security. We do not pay dividends, %% interest or similar schemes.
It's really very risky from legal point of view.
I would like to run Passive Coin for years to come and we cannot plan the future.
You cannot imagine any legal framework that will come to crypto-currencies (if any).

I think, it's more safe and technically more easier way to conduct "unexpected" buy-backs.
Buy-backs are proved way to boost the value of asset ... in this case, to boost Passive Coin (PAS) long-term valuation. Smiley

I understand my friend when it comes to dividends, well I think you have a good plan in place for Passivecoin with this buy backs as like you said it should provide a boost to the token and value over the long term. I know that masternodes cost a lot now days but still I wouldn't trust any pool to stake your coins.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:31:11 AM

Passive Coin Backing Fund Updated and Nicely Up!
We welcome $EOS and Diversity Fund in $PAS reserves.
Diversity Fund's profits will help us do $PAS Buy-Backs long-term.

vella85

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:46:37 PM

Its looking good dev, slowly and steadily the backing fund is rising which is very good to see for us who bought and hold Passivecoin tokens. Good to see EOS being added as I really like this platform and more and more people are going to start using it from what I have been seeing so its best to get these tokens now which you have done. Keep it up dev!

arghabd

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

LET'S CREATE OUR WEALTH ALTOGETHER

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:08:20 AM

Hello BG,

Nice to see the Passive coin backing fund update. I am too passive to take a look on the backing fund earlier. Nice little background addition also looking so good. Happy to hold all my passive coin. You know am a long-term holder of PAS. You might have a look on Cryptowave. This could be a nice addition to Passive Coin backing fund to make it more strong.

Long-live Passive Coin!

SUPPORT*EARN*AIRDROP*CRYPTOWAVE NODE ICO*CRYPTOWAYS.COM*YOUR WAY TO WEALTH
PASSIVECOIN.ORG*LIMITED COIN WITH UNLIMITED VALUE*GET ON STOCKS.EXCHANGE
Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:32:53 AM

Hello arghabd

Thanks for your post and for your never-ending support for Passive Coin project.
Yes, slowly going forward.
PAS is developed by one-person "team" in spare time so, people should not expect miracles in short or medium term.
Anyway, it's long-term project and I will never give-up.  Smiley

We recently added Diversity Fund "investment" to our Backing Fund.
I will look for some mining income, as well.
It could be cool to have some extra income to make buy-backs on PAS market.
This way, long-term holders will enjoy "higher return"
... hope some whales gonna not play too much with the market negative way.  Grin

Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:40:43 AM

Its looking good dev, slowly and steadily the backing fund is rising which is very good to see for us who bought and hold Passivecoin tokens. Good to see EOS being added as I really like this platform and more and more people are going to start using it from what I have been seeing so its best to get these tokens now which you have done. Keep it up dev!

Thank you vella85 for your post and support, as well.
I do appreciate it very much. Smiley

Yes, I think EOS is a great coin and found it's place in PAS Backing Fund.
Never-ending diversification could bring in great results, long-term.

I will also look for some minning and staking income, in the coming months.
Some extra income will be helpfull in doing some buy-backs on PAS-BTC market.
I will set-up special page on our passivecoin.org website, dedicated for listing all PAS buy-backs.
Seems, this startegy will help PAS price in the long-time horizon. Smiley

vella85

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:33:44 PM

Thank you vella85 for your post and support, as well.
I do appreciate it very much. Smiley

Yes, I think EOS is a great coin and found it's place in PAS Backing Fund.
Never-ending diversification could bring in great results, long-term.

I will also look for some minning and staking income, in the coming months.
Some extra income will be helpfull in doing some buy-backs on PAS-BTC market.
I will set-up special page on our passivecoin.org website, dedicated for listing all PAS buy-backs.
Seems, this startegy will help PAS price in the long-time horizon. Smiley

Sounds like a good plan my friend!

I can recommend a couple staking coins that seem to be doing well and holding firm with long term potential. The coins are DMD a little expensive but has a solid team with a solid long term plan perfect for Passivecoin. The other is MOIN which is similar to DMD with long term goals and is a lot cheaper then DMD with the staking reward around 1.5 MOIN per stake so its similar to Ignition coin. Both coins can provide a steady long term income for the Passivecoin backing fund. Let me know what you think of them?

Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:39:53 AM

We are pleased to announce that our beloved niche low-supply Passive Coin project is added to World Coin Index.
You can check price, chart, Twitter feed, etc live at $PAS page there:
https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/passive

Another small step forward for our small project. Smiley

arghabd

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:01:46 AM
Merited by vella85 (2)

Hello arghabd

Thanks for your post and for your never-ending support for Passive Coin project.
Yes, slowly going forward.
PAS is developed by one-person "team" in spare time so, people should not expect miracles in short or medium term.
Anyway, it's long-term project and I will never give-up.  Smiley

We recently added Diversity Fund "investment" to our Backing Fund.
I will look for some mining income, as well.
It could be cool to have some extra income to make buy-backs on PAS market.
This way, long-term holders will enjoy "higher return"
... hope some whales gonna not play too much with the market negative way.  Grin

Hello BG,

Thanks for your good words. I also congratulate you for the determination and effort you showed to make Passive Coin a countable project till now. That's a wonderful achievement.

I have seen the addition of Diversity Fund to the backing fund.
That is also a worthy addition for PAS. It will surely make some extra benefit to all the PAS holders.
I am also happy to see your intention to add some mining and stacking income to boost the power of Passive Coin.

I have also seen some recommendation from vella85 who is so good crypto annalist and a well wisher of PAS.
I also mentioned about a Waves based token, Cryptowave (CWV) which is officially verified by wavesplatform. It's also POS4all enabled token. Which gives a regular interest for holding it on the wavesplatform wallet and it's a benefit for staking. Which is much better than mining; as mining requires a hardware involvement. I am also working as a country rep. on that site. I highly recommend Cryptowave as a addition to the backing fund of PAS; which might also bring some long-term benefit for the PAS holders.

Another congratulation to have Passive Coin listed on the World Coin Index!  Smiley

Here is to our success! Cheers!!!

Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:20:20 AM

FOURTH PASSIVE COIN BUY-BACK HAPPENED!
Our buy order of $PAS 277.83 @ 2600 Satoshi was executed and this way 4th Buy-Back happened.
We take PAS 277.83 out of the market & circulation.
Soon special page about Buy-Backs Summary coming!

striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:36:12 AM

FOURTH PASSIVE COIN BUY-BACK HAPPENED!
Our buy order of $PAS 277.83 @ 2600 Satoshi was executed and this way 4th Buy-Back happened.
We take PAS 277.83 out of the market & circulation.
Soon special page about Buy-Backs Summary coming!

Keep up the good work team plan to own a lot of these soon it will be a popular one just a matter of time and the portfolio continuing to grow!  Wink

Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:47:47 AM

Thank you for your good words striker7334 2.0 and for your support.

Soon, I will set up special "unspendable ETH account" where I will collect buy-backed coins.
Address will be publicly available so, no cheating. The best and easy way to make buy-backs without all this tech burning, etc.
I think, buy-backs is a good way to promote coin and little help for holders get some "higher return" from holding PAS long-term.

I do this project alone in spare time .... but, a lot of work has been done.
Please keep in mind that this Passive project is for years and I will never give up.
Love low supply coins and Passive slowly will get noticed by traders and holders, with long-term approach.
Amen! Smiley

Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:59:26 AM

FIFTH PASSIVE COIN BUY-BACK HAPPENED!
Due to recent sell-off activity on Passive Coin market, someone fulfilled some of our buy orders.

We acquired $PAS 230 & take this coins out of circulation.
https://stocks.exchange/trade/PAS/BTC

vella85

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:36:39 PM

FIFTH PASSIVE COIN BUY-BACK HAPPENED!
Due to recent sell-off activity on Passive Coin market, someone fulfilled some of our buy orders.

We acquired $PAS 230 & take this coins out of circulation.
https://stocks.exchange/trade/PAS/BTC

Nice work dev!

With this buy back of PAS, will you be doing this once a month or something like that? I know it won't be all the time as the price will eventually start to rise which may make it harder to buy back PAS. I'm not sure why people are dumping their PAS at this stage as PAS has a long way to go and we are starting to see the potential this token has to offer as the weeks go by. The backing fund has taken a little hit but all the coins/tokens in the fund are great long term projects so I expect them to all do well in the long term.

arghabd

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:07:19 AM

The more buy backs, the more increase in PAS price. We long-term holders gonna take the benefit at the end. We will sell 1 PAS after 1 year. Calculate what's gonna happen. Good work BG! Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: