Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:30:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]⚡xChainge: Wallet and fully decentralized exchange with a friendly UI/UX⚡  (Read 13676 times)
turmalin

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:58:37 PM

I'm looking now for the popularity of information cryptosystems of systems for decentralization. These projects are based on the good concept

I also have been looking for this service for a long time. It seems to me that the creators of this project did exactly what I had been looking for a long time. I will study the project
Decentralization is capable of revolutionizing the storage and exchange of assets. Decentralized markets have no national borders — they allow users from all over theworld to freely interact with each other. Decentralization improves robustness against random errors, as well as against attacks and collusion attempts by individual participants Removal of intermediary parties helps to significantly simplify and speed up interactions between users.

I think this is a very promising direction. People have long been looking for an opportunity to exchange assets. But they must comply with the strict rules that are set by the government. This infringes people. Your project must solve this problem

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
turneps

Activity: 225

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:05:20 PM

It's the intersting project. But I have an important question for me.
How will this platform be used for trading?

mrdelacrua

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:26:14 PM

We started working on our platform in October and until the first milestone is met in Q1, we don't expect to do public testing. However after Q1 and the publication of the source code of our solution, we will start working with the community more closely and involve them in implementation and testing.
Thank you, I understand. And why are you going to publish the source code of your platform? What is the use of sharing the results of your work? After all, working capacity in any case will be determined during the tests.

Although the main purpose of algorithms that we're creating as a part of Ariadna Network is to ensure fast, secure and decentralized transaction clearing, we also hope that they may be used in other ETH-based projects. Just as we took inspiration from 0x, another team could start off with our code. Think machine learning. Big companies did huge R&D so that anyone can use their tools and start their own ML-based projects with ease.

We are passionate about improving the infrastructure of the ETH network and with the help of equally passionate community, we could do great things! The best thing we can do is to publish our work to open source.

Nowadays when everybody try to patent absolutely everything, it's amazing to meet such enthusiasts. In any case, patent issues will have to be considered - in order to at least protect themselves from copyrights. But in the WP you seem provided for the costs on legal components, so you probably thought about it.

Nowadays, copyright protection is very important. And if this is a serious project with a fresh idea (and the idea is really new), then the creators should think about protecting their project
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:29:26 PM

Yes, I'm also interested in knowing the answer to this question. And how does this platform differ from other crypto-currency exchanges?
mrdelacrua

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:56:37 PM

Your entire team has contacts through links in LinkedIn. LinkedIn is blocked in our country. Can you have other sources of information about your team?

In the start topic there is all the information that is needed. If you have any specific question, then you can ask it here
dolomition

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:16:12 PM

The features of xChainge open up opportunities for traders to make deals both quickly and frequently in exchange for reasonable fees. Traders can also use the xChainge API to conduct arbitrage operations while maintaining full control over their own assets. It's expected these opportunities to attract a large number of traders from centralized exchanges to this platform.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:25:24 PM

The features of xChainge open up opportunities for traders to make deals both quickly and frequently in exchange for reasonable fees. Traders can also use the xChainge API to conduct arbitrage operations while maintaining full control over their own assets. It's expected these opportunities to attract a large number of traders from centralized exchanges to this platform.

I correctly understand the essence of trade: money is not transferred to the platform, but remain at the user's full disposal? Thanks to this, no one can take my money, because they stay in my wallet
brokkoly

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:48:17 PM

Your entire team has contacts through links in LinkedIn. LinkedIn is blocked in our country. Can you have other sources of information about your team?

In the start topic there is all the information that is needed. If you have any specific question, then you can ask it here
I also think that there are so many sources of information. Look at a thickness fatty white paper.  Shocked It can be read a lot
turmalin

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:53:33 PM

It seems to me that centralized exchangers will disappear if people find out that there are such services as this one. In order to attract many users, creators must make a very loud advertising campaign
turneps

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:54:39 PM

I also think that there are so many sources of information. Look at a thickness fatty white paper.  Shocked It can be read a lot
And there is a lot of information about working with OpenVPN and bypassing prohibitions  Cool

dolomition

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:16:19 PM

I correctly understand the essence of trade: money is not transferred to the platform, but remain at the user's full disposal? Thanks to this, no one can take my money, because they stay in my wallet
Yes, I understand correctly. Your wallet will keep your money. The xChainge on-chain P2P platform will allow users of the xChainge Wallet to conduct on-chain exchanges of any ERC-20 tokens directly from the wallet.
turneps

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:26:10 PM

The ​​xChainge​​ Wallet ​​interface looks good in the images of White Paper. I hope the back-end of your promissing application will be good also

mrspumpkin

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:35:10 PM

Is there any information or links to the ICO bounty company of xChainge?
XChainge

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

We believe in freedom of the decentralized world

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:03:35 AM

Guys, excuse me every day from 19.00 (GMT) to 01.00 (GMT) we have a break. The rest of the time, we are always with you. Thank you for understanding Smiley

Join us: xchainge.io | https://t.me/xchainge
XChainge

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:33:18 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 08:36:02 PM by XChainge

Lowest and highest investment limit in this project  Huh

Here are the figures.

Start token price: 0.05 ETH
Minimum token price: 0.005 ETH
Hard token cap: 20.000.000 XCH
Minimum investment limit: 10.000 ETH
Maximum investment range: [0.005 * 20M; 0.05 * 20M] ETH

20M tokens times 0.05 ETH is 1,000,000 ETH. It may seem too much, but remember, that the token price is not fixed. With respect to the Dutch auction model that we're using for the crowdsale, the community is to decide how much the token should really cost - 0.05 ETH or all the way down to 0.005 ETH.
xChainge does not have a goal to attract that much funding, just the 10,000 ETH that is required to bring the project to life.

XChainge

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:47:16 AM

Totally agree. EtherDelta makes me puke every time I have to use it. I wonder why it exists in the first place.

Best of luck to you guys!

go fuck yourself you stupid faggot shill..... Roll Eyes

Be correct and polite, please!

XChainge

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:57:35 AM

A long-time blockchain enthusiast may cope with the interface of EtherDelta, but try explaining how to use it to your former not-so-wise classmate Joey. If we, as a community, want more people in the cryptocurrency world, we desperately need a solution which is accessible and familiar to anyone. Joey doesn't need to know how an engine works to drive a fancy car, and neither he has to know how cryptocurrencies work to use them.

The time has come.
It's nice to hear such a clear understanding of the problem. Now many people also do not want to hear anything about using cryptocurrency because they think that you need to understand programming, assembling mining farms and cryptography for this. And in some ways they are right.

Thank you!
Yes, we agree with you.
Our efforts are directed to ensure that every person has access to and understand the world of cryptocurrency.

Welcome to us https://t.me/XChainge Smiley

XChainge

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 03:15:59 AM

looks interesting will keep a eye on this for sure .Looking forward to developments

Thank you so much!

Welcome to us https://t.me/XChainge Smiley

Murile

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:17:03 AM

We'll start bounty company next week. Advise you subscribe to our official channel on Telegram
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:34:02 AM

any airdrop or bounty campaign dev ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: