Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2018, 09:54:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fender Precision bass USA-made (1976) bought from 'Sound city'  (Read 89 times)
Re-translator

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:17:49 PM

So here's a piece of music history-my Fender Precision bass USA-made (1976) bought from 'Sound city' studio in California, where such great bands as:
Nine inch Nails, TOOL, Nirvana, Metallica, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Queens of the Stone age and many other famonus bands recorded their greatest albums.
Check the wiki for more information about the studio: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sound_City
As far as I know this bass was used by Nick Oliveri during 'Queens of the Stone Age' Rated R recording session, but I don't know what other bands/recordings this bass took part in.
The bass is fully functional and all-original, the pickups are vintage 70-s Dimarzio p-bass pickups with cream covers-are credited as the best pickups for a p-bass ever.
The bass is currently strung with Ernie ball 55-110 strings.
Frets are in great condition, no issues with the neck, electronics or something else. It plays like butter and sounds amazing.
Modern usa-made fenders sound like cheap chinese copies comparing to this bass ( I owned 65 basses and know what I'm saying).
It comes with original hard-shell case and manual dated 1976 with the serial number of that bass.
I didn't want to sell it and hold it for as long-term investment for my daugher and wanted to sell it when she goes to colleage.
But being a cyberpunk fan for years I decided that I won't sell it for fiat-money. Not this time (though I have all-positive feedback on talkbass and ebay).
As I believe in the future of crypto I bought a ledger nano S and will put the crypto that I'll get from the sale of the bass on that ledger and store that crypto for years. May be I'm wrong, but I hope I'm not.

Here's the pics of the bass: http://dropmefiles.com/NASve
You can see the bass and all that comes with it in the last pic and the rest of the pics are the pics of the bass from different sides with pickup cover removed.

PM me with offers and question if you have any.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.