Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:56:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -ANN- POLYTIMOS - NEW algo - FAIR ninja launch - NO pre,insta,ICO  (Read 95744 times)
redsun17

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:05:25 PM

Longest ever 4 to 7 days for YOBIT.

Dead coin?

If you feel the need to FUD, please leave.

We have no need for people looking to get rich quick, if that is your focus, once again, here's the door *shows picture of beautiful door*

As far as the yobit thing...

Have been in communication with yobit, they are basically giving me no information at all, I'm going to get a refund and look into listing elsewhere.

At the moment I'm considering tradesatoshi, as they have recently changed their listing options, and made it possible to pay a flat .5 BTC to be listed. This is an option, however, I would prefer if other people contributed so that it isn't just on me.

Thank you very much for the confession of the author, Yobit is not the best choice, suggest that the author can consider kucoin, the player has been growing recently

Do you know offhand how much a Kucoin listing costs?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chris180BTC

Activity: 69
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:13:14 PM

Maybe put a BTC donation wallet link to raise funds to put the coin on an exchange(s). People have to work together on a community coin Smiley.
timisis

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:51:04 PM

Sorry, I have a question
I hold 30,000 POLY for a long time
What can I do with it now?

donate, my mining target is 10,0000

PRRw1ub6LwNwqV2qitQWA6jZFbzVotwU8k
CryptoLuck07

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:53:28 PM

We need to wait for yobit, maybe listing on Stock.exchange will not be needed and will need access to larger stock exchanges. In som business, even at coinsmarkets the price keeps at a level and it pleases.
whereismyname (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:48:04 PM

Maybe put a BTC donation wallet link to raise funds to put the coin on an exchange(s). People have to work together on a community coin Smiley.

Yes, this will happen as well, however I am making consideration to pay listing fee on tradesatoshi today since coinsmarkets is taking so long to come back, we need more options.

Will also look into kucoin thank you for suggestion (few posts up.)
whereismyname (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:05:23 PM

I have reached out to kucoin.com and livecoin.net and am attempting to get funds on TradeSatoshi to get listing there... However they had a maintenance right after I did the deposit and it has 6+ confirmations and hasn't shown up yet...

So I'm not sure what to do with that at this point, aside from wait, and put in support ticket, which I did already...

So we shall have to wait for this to happen, that's what is going on now.
majsta

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

kittehcoin.info

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:38:03 PM

Why do you bother with exchanges at all? Why would you pay anything to get listed? Work on the project and create some innovative ideas like you did with new algo. Work hard and eventually everything will be in right place. Maybe Polytimos is already listed where it should be, maybe this exchange will gain more trust. On every popular exchange we have right now we had just one coin who pushed it forward to the place where it is now.

scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:08:49 PM

Why do you bother with exchanges at all? Why would you pay anything to get listed? Work on the project and create some innovative ideas like you did with new algo. Work hard and eventually everything will be in right place. Maybe Polytimos is already listed where it should be, maybe this exchange will gain more trust. On every popular exchange we have right now we had just one coin who pushed it forward to the place where it is now.

This is wisdom. Don't let the unwashed masses drive your actions dev.
whereismyname (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:43:39 PM

Very true, only reason I'm even focused on it at all right now, is because coinsmarkets has been down completely for almost 4 days... We have to HAVE a place to trade, doesn't really matter WHERE, just that it exists.

So as long as we have 2-3 places we can be traded, that's what matters.

I AM also looking into getting listed on a few DEX's
, like BISQ and there was another that I forget the name off the top of my head at the moment, but yea...

If we can get on a few of the decentralized exchanges as well, that would be fantastic.

But yea, no worries we aren't changing how we are doing things, we're improving PolyShield service, and adding another section soon that will have GAMES.

THAT'S RIGHT, YOU WILL SOON BE ABLE TO PLAY GAMES AND EARN POLY, WE ARE ALSO CONSIDERING A DUAL-COIN GAME MERGE WITH XP COIN (this is still in very early stages but it is being done, we have a working game already. Yes, we are constantly busy working and adding more to our repertoire of services. Smiley

Poly will definitely have a place, use cases, and lots of fun and useful things you can do with it, in the very near future.

Thank you all for your support, we will not let you down. Smiley
whereismyname (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:01:16 AM

I have emailed stocks.exchange to tell them we accept the .08 listing fee.

I have emailed coinexchange.io to be listed there and get requirements.

I have emailed kucoin.com

I have emailed livecoin.net

I have emailed bleutrade.com

We have prototyped 1 game and are considering another now.

We have began work on the polyshield website.

Thank you!
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:03:12 AM

Thank you!

bang bang bang!!!  You are such a badass.  I love it!!!

Glad you are doing what you are doing.  Thank you.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
thaian

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:49:39 PM

I think polytimos is dead, when its not on a big exchange site.
Nobody want to mine it when its not profitable ... And when nobody mine it, the coin is dead !
When it will be tradeable on a big exchange site ?

Coinsmarkets has slowly become a huge volume exchange.  They need a better interface, but its no longer an exchange just for scrypt shitclones.

Very true as well, I personally like coinsmarkets just fine, and if they improve a few things and add a few new services, I see no reason why they can't be a top 5 exchange. Especially with the new tax laws and the fact that they don't make you register your information, and also don't impose withdrawal limits.

If they can retain their 'anonymous' status and continue doing what they have, they could potentially be a very big and great exchange.

As for now, let us start thinking of other exchanges we might get listed on and I'll put together a push for that.

I think that coinsmarkets.com is good enough for POLY.
All that is left is the development work of the developer

allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:34:53 PM

Looking forward to test the game. Keep up with the development and this coin will attract more and more investors and miners.

I think that coinsmarkets.com is good enough for POLY.
All that is left is the development work of the developer

Coinsmarkets.com don't even work. We need another exchange as well.
PrometherioN

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:21:41 PM

how can I start mining? i have 10x1070 rig - I have downloaded sgminer-polytimos from ann post and set for suprnova.cc mining but i have an aeeoe when program starts and it closes

can anyone help?
scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:24:26 PM

how can I start mining? i have 10x1070 rig - I have downloaded sgminer-polytimos from ann post and set for suprnova.cc mining but i have an aeeoe when program starts and it closes

can anyone help?

How do you have a 10 card rig but you can't figure out how to setup a .bat file.....
PrometherioN

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:16:43 PM

can anyone help?

How do you have a 10 card rig but you can't figure out how to setup a .bat file.....

Nevermind, I’m already mining with ccminer
Nesp

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:02:20 AM

can anyone help?

use ccminer, sgminer for amd plebs
Nesp

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:03:19 AM

Thank you!

Thats very nice, but what story with yobit?
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:46:00 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 10:14:32 AM by YAdaminer

I AM also looking into getting listed on a few DEX's, like BISQ and there was another that I forget the name off the top of my head at the moment, but yea...

Regarding DEX IMHO you should realy contact CryptoBridge. The best way is to go to their slack channel, find and fill pinned file for coin addition and ask for guys incharged for
addition to chat with them regarding all details, they are very friendly and supportive.

https://join.slack.com/t/cryptobridge/shared_invite/MjI2OTAzNjU3MzYyLTE1MDI4MTUyNDItYzQ0OTgwMDc0Yg

THAT'S RIGHT, YOU WILL SOON BE ABLE TO PLAY GAMES AND EARN POLY, WE ARE ALSO CONSIDERING A DUAL-COIN GAME MERGE WITH XP COIN (this is still in very early stages but it is being done, we have a working game already. Yes, we are constantly busy working and adding more to our repertoire of services. Smiley

Poly will definitely have a place, use cases, and lots of fun and useful things you can do with it, in the very near future.

...and XP COIN is already listed on CryptoBridge DEX so... one more reason to look that way.

PM if you need more info regarding CB DEX
donu89

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:19:19 PM

Very true, only reason I'm even focused on it at all right now, is because coinsmarkets has been down completely for almost 4 days... We have to HAVE a place to trade, doesn't really matter WHERE, just that it exists.

So as long as we have 2-3 places we can be traded, that's what matters.

I AM also looking into getting listed on a few DEX's
, like BISQ and there was another that I forget the name off the top of my head at the moment, but yea...

If we can get on a few of the decentralized exchanges as well, that would be fantastic.

But yea, no worries we aren't changing how we are doing things, we're improving PolyShield service, and adding another section soon that will have GAMES.

what you mean, say "play game'" and "polyshield''? what is't?
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: