Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:10:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] NEXT.exchange the first decentralized crypto stockmarket  (Read 7182 times)
ALEX765

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://cryptassist.io/

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:10:30 AM

Good project wishing you luck and success!

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
babzi0730

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:27:21 PM

The NEXT.exchange AIRDROP is LIVE! 

TO THE AIRDROP 

What is NEXT.exchange?
NEXT.exchange, is the first decentralized stock exchange built on multiple Blockchains. Cryptocurrencies and tokens are experiencing a huge boost at the moment, but only a small slice potentially genuine tokens are actually being traded on an easy to use exchange -  or there are many companies that do not know how to hold a proper ICO without going overboard. NEXT.exchange changes all of this by offering an easy to use platform with access to all forms of digital assets. But we can’t just build a full-fledged exchange by ourselves, we need a community for that. We need you. We are proud to present the NEXT token to anyone who wants to participate in the realization of something unique. If you need more information, please visit our website or social channels (see below). An official announcement about the tokensale will be posted soon.   

TWITTER | TELEGRAM | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE | AIRDROP | WEBSITE

We are offering our airdrop participants a total of 200,000 NEXT tokens! 

RULES FOR THE AIRDROP:
• Each user can only register with one account. The use of different accounts, deceit or spamming is not allowed and will lead to disqualification, resulting in you being unable to participate in future airdrops;
• After the first airdrop is finished and the maximum number of participants has been reached, the next airdrop must be re-registered;
• To participate in future airdrops join the NEXT.exchange Telegram at https://t.me/next_exchange
niaga rohmatullah

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:36:32 PM

RULES FOR THE AIRDROP:
• Each user can only register with one account. The use of different accounts, deceit or spamming is not allowed and will lead to disqualification, resulting in you being unable to participate in future airdrops;
• After the first airdrop is finished and the maximum number of participants has been reached, the next airdrop must be re-registered;
• To participate in future airdrops join the NEXT.exchange Telegram at https://t.me/next_exchange
ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:43:19 PM

So many requirements for the airdrop. It seems you let us advertise your token.

albanoxbt

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:30:50 PM

Hi,

interesting project and with a future. I subscribe to the airdrop.
Thanks!  Wink
KnyazIgorChe

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:39:51 PM

The NEXT.exchange AIRDROP is LIVE! 

TO THE AIRDROP 

What is NEXT.exchange?
NEXT.exchange, is the first decentralized stock exchange built on multiple Blockchains. Cryptocurrencies and tokens are experiencing a huge boost at the moment, but only a small slice potentially genuine tokens are actually being traded on an easy to use exchange -  or there are many companies that do not know how to hold a proper ICO without going overboard. NEXT.exchange changes all of this by offering an easy to use platform with access to all forms of digital assets. But we can’t just build a full-fledged exchange by ourselves, we need a community for that. We need you. We are proud to present the NEXT token to anyone who wants to participate in the realization of something unique. If you need more information, please visit our website or social channels (see below). An official announcement about the tokensale will be posted soon.   

RULES FOR THE AIRDROP:

Like this coin Smiley
Blazarius120

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:53:09 PM

Recieved airdrop. Not sure what's next for this project, but good luck. Hopefully it's worth something someday Tongue

coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:29:22 AM

good luck to the project!BTC

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
dominion3

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:10:48 AM

recieved my tokens, thanks for airdrop. wish you to start your trading platform as soon as possible! good luck devs!
rofa

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:35:26 AM

RULES FOR THE AIRDROP:
cryptomaddy

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:12:59 AM

Joined Airdrop great project looks promising
Makest

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:07:45 AM

Great project
rogoziol

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:48:43 AM

Good luck with your awesome project!
Tennisfortwo

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:37:30 PM

What is the total/circulating supply of NEXT exchange?
tzegian

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 06:38:43 PM

What is the total/circulating supply of NEXT exchange?

https://next.exchange/tokensale

Total token supply: 120,000,000
tzegian

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 12:18:02 AM

They are gonna list ETN, ADA, VOISE, and RUP if I recall correctly. Saw this at their telegram channel. Some of these will be paired with Fiat also. Great news for this exchange. I think its outlook looks great! I have invested already a bunch, so.....to the moon! Cheesy
MemoryMills

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:49:36 PM

In regards to next, at first i was sceptical, as it was recommended on forums, but after reading the white paper, they seem to be doing things that many others aren't, so i decided to dip my toes in to test the water.
Super Stoked now for Next exchange. Great team behind it.
Being a devoted ETN Electroneum fan means i have also invested in NEXT.  
Electroneum and the Next Exchange to me seems like a marriage made in heaven.
Few things i like so far,
Paypal deposits,
ETN to FIAT currency

and from what i have just found out, they will now accept BTC from tomorrow for ICO investors.

ill be honest, i did think it would be complicated to register, but it went fairly quickly.
The futures bright.

thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:57:09 PM

What would be the differential of exchange in relation to those that operate today? After the airdrop will there be an ICO or Token Sale?

OI
CryptoBacon

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:08:50 PM

I have been reading up on Next.exchange recently and i must say i am really liking their white paper and plans for this exchange.
The PayPal option will be very useful moving forward and I'm sure will be super popular! The very fact that Cryptocurrencies are growing at such a rate this is such a good move by the team.
I was an early ETN investor so hearing that Next.exchange also pair ETN with Fiat (ie USD, EUR etc) makes this exchange even more attractive in my book. Why don't more exchanges do this??
The team are not a massive team but they have some great experience and valued skill sets plus a great back office so again this looks good imo.

Soooooo....

I have invested into Next.exchange but the more I think about it the more I think I'm going to put in..

This is a great project and quite frankly I see a very successful future for Next.exchange
Very exciting 👌 Grin
Snactolate

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:26:13 PM

This ICO is on fire man!! Can not wait until they integrate with paypal!!! Top 5 exchange within a year!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: