Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:23:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: You can now buy appliances with BTC!!!  (Read 408 times)
cfsbrian (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:37:57 PM

NOW ACCEPTING BITCOIN!
LOUISVILLE, KY - 11-15-2017 -- Press Release -- Consolidated Foodservice launches Bitcoin payment integration. 

Bitcoin’s (BTC) spectacular rise in a few short years means it is now the world’s leading crypto-currency.  A leader in innovation, Consolidated Foodservice (CFS) is excited to announce a new initiative to become the first company in the kitchen and restaurant supply industry to offer commercial grade restaurant and kitchen equipment for purchase with the crypto-currency, Bitcoin. 

Consolidated Foodservice customers will be able to use Bitcoin to purchase a wide variety of commercial grade kitchen accessories and appliances from water filtration systems and refrigerators to walk-in freezers and much more.

At Consolidated Foodservice we feel that you either stay ahead of technology or you fall behind.  Since January 1, 2017 Bitcoins performance has grown a staggering 550% to a value of $6,500 USD!  As Bitcoin gains even more mainstream momentum and continues to grow exponentially, there are sure to be late adopters scrambling to play catch up as they believe Bitcoin is merely a “trend”.  CFS believes that Bitcoin is not only a viable form of currency, but the future of world-wide ecommerce - and a very exciting future at that!

Industry-leading Bitcoin payment platform Stripe will be processing the Bitcoin transactions. Stripe handles billions of dollars every year for businesses around the world and offers a significant leap forward in processing ecommerce payments.  Stripe's investors include PayPal co-founders Peter Thiel, Max Levchin, and Elon Musk. 

For additional information and to learn how Consolidated Foodservice can cater to your forward-thinking business, visit us at: www.consolidatedfoodservice.com, email us: admin@consolidatedfoodservice.com or call us at: 1-800-550-0706.

https://www.consolidatedfoodservice.com/blog/cfs-now-accepting-bitcoin/
777asianinvasian

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:50:51 PM

**slow clap** Sweeeeet news! Lets hope more retailers follow suit  Smiley

cfsbrian (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:59:58 PM

Thank you!  Get on board or get left behind!  Wink
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:03:41 PM

This is interesting, because we are saying that bitcoin is getting more accepted in a lot of countries, and those are good news if we think about it. The big BOOM is going to be when bitcoin gets accepted on amazon, but i really doubt that it is going to happen because they are going to create a lot of restrictions and regulations over it, but it would be a huge step for us. those are good news of course, but they dont affect the price too much because most of us does not even know what the hell is that company, lol.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

d0flaming0

Activity: 402

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:13:18 PM

wow good to hear it though, hopefully more and more mercants all over the globe start to acknowledge bitcoin and accept it as a method of payment, maybe not now but someday hopefully more and more services will also come out and bitcoin will serve as an international currency.
hakuna

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:19:05 PM

That's a good news! Personally, I am still waiting for Amazon to enable BTC and ETH payments, but this is a good sign  Grin

goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:22:29 PM

This is Good News. I hope later some companies will accept bitcoin in my country. Bitcoin has a lot of opportunity that the companies will have to see. This will be a good start.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
malourdesesmores07

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:25:39 AM

It so good to hear that. Its very convenient if we can buy appliances using the BTC. Hopefully it will happen.
Opquar

Activity: 385

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:36:22 AM

It kind of sucks that they only serve US customers, but more companies accepting bitcoin is truly a good sign. I hope one opens up in my country so I can skip a step and not need to convert to fiat.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:45:07 AM

It is pretty awesome; my only worry is the wait time and cost of transaction. It is about 6 ish $. I think even with the high transaction fee it can be lower than that in credit cards. doubt it would stay that way though.

Coins_Hiro

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:51:20 AM

Awesome indeed. Hope other retailers follow too with an option to accept Bitcoin. I just don't like the cost of transaction though, it is like it is better to pay in cash than in BTC.
zxcv cool

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:57:02 AM

It's good for bitcoin, using Bitcoin to buy appliances, advertising bitcoin, and getting more people to know and use bitcoin.

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:05:12 AM

That's a good news! Personally, I am still waiting for Amazon to enable BTC and ETH payments, but this is a good sign  Grin

A lot of bitcoin users are waiting this kind of payment. Ever since I've joined this forum I can remember I am reading a lot of posts asking when will Amazon accept bitcoin, still today they are still not accepting this digital currency. This news is great but I think when Amazon accepted bitcoin, that will be better.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ongels

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:15:34 AM

Great news, Hopefully soon, we could also avail BTC as a means of purchasing appliances in our area, This will be a big help in spreading good news about BTC because as far as i know, Only few people here in our country recognized BTC.     
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:19:49 AM

This is really good news for bitcoin. Since stripe is handling the payment processing, other companies can also easily adopt in accepting bitcoin as payment. This can easily become a trend in online shopping.
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:20:35 AM

Well we have to at least for vouches and anything that could at least prove it has no problem when it comes to shipping or confirmation. It is still new so their will at least maintenance to be fully functional.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:58:21 AM

That's great news. I hope this will be available in our country as well. Using bitcoin as payment is not really well known in the Philippines. Yes,we can pay bills using bitcoin but that's about it. We need to convert bitcoins to Philippine peso for us to purchase something. In about 2-3 years, maybe purchasing things using bitcoin will be allowed. The good thing about Philippines is that we always find a way to make things more convenient for us. I won't be surprised if this one will be available in our country as well. Congratulations to those who will purchase appliances using bitcoin. Smiley

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cfsbrian (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:44:23 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 03:40:34 PM by cfsbrian

Thank you all for the positive feedback and comments!  Regarding International shipments, we would have to develop an additional business model to make this happen.  If our BTC initiative becomes profitable enough to garner expansion into the International market we will certainly make it happen, but at this time we have to take the "wait and see" approach.  We aren't saying "never", just "not right now".

Thank you all again for your input.  I'm surprised at the traction this initiative has already gotten in a few short hours!  I'm anxious to see what the future holds!  Shocked

https://youtu.be/4oUiC5kG3GE
Gintama214

Activity: 462

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:47:12 PM

This is really a great news for us who are using bitcoin, we can see that we are really progressing into the future. Sooner most of the stores especially big companies will accept bitcoin as mean of payment and not only that hopefully we can utilize our bitcoin more. This is just the starting of it and we all know that the future is bitcoin. Having able to buy appliances through bitcoin is a great opportunity if you want to upgrade or if you are longing to by an appliance, you can invest and save through bitcoin until you can buy it when the market cap hits the price of the appliance. This is really interesting and hopefully some stores will do the same.  Wink
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:59:35 PM

That's why bitcoin is hard to take down by just a mere fork coins from btc that is nearly centralized and minimal supporters unlike btc that is supported and backed by almost big companies and personalities the way the demand is blowing up and the trend that is happening through out the world is fantastic even businesses like gaming companies, Grocery stores, online shops and this appliances businesses have their support by making the transactions out of it.

Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:26:55 PM

Might be a good idea to get your site on spendabit (and any other merchant searches).  While you're not actually the only site selling most of these things for BTC, you could certainly get some publicity when people are looking for it.
the demand is blowing up
Calm down.  This appears to be quite a minor company, judging by the fact that I've never heard of them before and they have quite an unprofessional looking site.

Actual usage of BTC at merchants is hard to measure, and I would find it hard to believe that it's going anywhere but down.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:28:31 PM

hahaha wow ... bitcoin is very usable now even in the other country they accept bitcoin as a payment now ... what about in the near future
world will accept bitcoin as a payment
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: