Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:35:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: False trust rating  (Read 265 times)
LemonAndFriesOne (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:44:32 AM

Who do I contact about trying to remove a false rating put on me by a scammer/sockpuppet?

I was rated as a PIVx scammer in real life (I have never met anyone from here) and after trying to contact the user, he has ignored me.

I rated him back but since it was a sockpuppet account they could care less.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:48:31 AM

the user who left the rating is the only one that can remove it, and the administration rarely does so, and only under special circumstances. it's an untrusted rating anyways, and doesn't really matter too much. just ignore it knowing their rating is worthless, not much you can do about it anyways, and convincing them to remove the rating is probably going to be more effort than it's worth.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:35:29 AM

Who do I contact about trying to remove a false rating put on me by a scammer/sockpuppet?

I was rated as a PIVx scammer in real life (I have never met anyone from here) and after trying to contact the user, he has ignored me.

and yet you waited five and a half months to Red Paint TM the other person?  Sounds like there's more to this story than you're letting on...

Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:03:21 AM

Accusations with lack of evidence, i think that's one of the main problem here in the forum. Moderators should investigate this happenings before putting a red trust. My newbie friend is also a victim of this she is being putted a negative trust without any reason. That's why she is newbie she has lack of knowledge about why she had a negative trust. She had been reported by anyone because she is posting good comments on an airdrop scam thread and the moderator thought she is one of the admin of that airdrop and when she contacted the moderator she was ignored. The moderator don't to hear her side of explanations.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:14:25 AM

snip

Trust is NOT moderated. This has been explained over and over again. Perhaps you should better educate yourself before you post ignorant crap.
Mods don't have nor want the burden to be judge and jury.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
LemonAndFriesOne (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:20:31 AM

and yet you waited five and a half months to Red Paint TM the other person?  Sounds like there's more to this story than you're letting on...

I didn't notice until a someone pointed it out since it doesn't explicitly show up when I was trying to do a trade. Unfortunately that user also scammed me  Roll Eyes

It's an untrusted rating so it doesn't exactly show up in red and I don't check my trust ratings for hidden ratings, I just go by what shows up in red when viewing the posts.

Either way, thanks to those who were rational and replied back.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: