Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:57:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lauda, Sold bitcointalk accounts, Giving neg for others for same reason.  (Read 4531 times)
Bitcoin_BOy$ (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:18:08 AM

First of all there's a valid evidence that Lauda sold bitcointalk accounts, and bet on buying accounts through his alt Xanis.

Lauda recently sent me a negative feedback for having multiple bitcointalk accounts. Contradiction  Roll Eyes ?

Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2393049.msg24620117#msg24620117
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 12:19:55 AM

Not really. Things change over time. What was acceptable then is no longer acceptable now.

Bitcoin_BOy$ (OP)

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:22:38 AM

Not really. Things change over time. What was acceptable then is no longer acceptable now.
Got accounts farming 2015, maybe that year, account farming was accepted, maybe just the year Lauda did it  Smiley ?
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:38:27 AM

First of all there's a valid evidence that Lauda sold bitcointalk accounts, and bet on buying accounts through his alt Xanis.

Lauda recently sent me a negative feedback for having multiple bitcointalk accounts. Contradiction  Roll Eyes ?

Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2393049.msg24620117#msg24620117

And what do you think this will do? Do you think that this thread will get Lauda kicked off DT-2?
Doc Martin

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:42:42 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 12:53:22 AM by Doc Martin

Neg trusting a fellow campaign manager (competition) for engaging in the same behavior as you? Tsk tsk.

And what do you think this will do? Do you think that this thread will get Lauda kicked off DT-2?

Moot point.....Once you confront Lauda, this is all your account is good for. All I did was point out Lauda's behavior, proven with blockchain evidence. And I received negative trust (twice) for "lying." Mind you, these lies were perfectly verifiable as truth.

Some trust system ya got here!! Smiley
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:26:06 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

This is something he did over at least two years, including a time when this activity was considered scammy behavior. He was trying to buy at least 10 accounts as part of a single transaction at one point.

I also think it should raise some eyebrows when a number of "sold" accounts have negative ratings removed and/or changed to neutral because of an "internal" resolution. The fact that Lauda leaves negative ratings for sold accounts, account buyers/sellers/etc., means it is at least possible he is either leaving negative ratings for accounts with the intent of buying it at a low price only to later remove the rating, or otherwise leaving negative ratings against his competition. Similar things can be said about his SMAS list. Neither Lauda's removed trust ratings, nor the SMAS list is particularly transparent, and both seem to use an arbitrary criteria.
Scam Exposey

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:40:01 AM

The point is he/she engaged with account selling here, the time is not matter here since we all know many people tag by him for that doings.

Well this is annoying to see, An alt account buster is also an alt account seller.

This forum is so great but its slowly killed by those Abusive guy.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 05:15:34 AM

The point is he/she engaged with account selling here, the time is not matter here since we all know many people tag by him for that doings.
Let's go ahead and start punishing everyone involved in account trades back then, in that case.

Oh wait... how many DT members are there?!

A lot. A lot HAVE sold/bought/escrowed accounts. And now they don't.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:25:30 AM

Let's go ahead and start punishing everyone involved in account trades back then, in that case.

Oh wait... how many DT members are there?!

A lot. A lot HAVE sold/bought/escrowed accounts. And now they don't.
Do you really know that these people are no longer dealing in accounts? Do you think it is possible that these people are using alternate accounts to deal in accounts?

Do you think there is a difference between personally stopping certain behavior and leading a crusade against said behavior, while refusing to discuss the merits of said crusade? Would you find it unusual/strange that the person leading the crusade personally engaged in similar behavior not long before the crusade started?

I am also curious if you want Lauda to make an explicit statement confirming the number of accounts he has posted from in the last two years, if he has attempted to deal in accounts in the last two years, and if he has ever attempted to purchase an account he has left negative trust against.   
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:09:58 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 06:32:45 AM by Lauda

OP is a liar, similar to QS. You said you had left the forum, but you didn't. In addition to that, you are now stating that I have sold accounts(?). Now you wake up with an army of shills, which is exactly why you were tagged. Pathetically ironic.

This is something he did over at least two years, including a time when this activity was considered scammy behavior. He was trying to buy at least 10 accounts as part of a single transaction at one point.
The only thing I did for is post from a second account for a period of time. I have not tried nor purchased any accounts to my knowledge. As always, everything that you and your moppets are saying is a lie.

Would you find it unusual/strange that the person leading the crusade personally engaged in similar behavior not long before the crusade started?
4 years ago is "not long ago". Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Bitcoin_BOy$ (OP)

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:33:12 AM

OP is a liar, similar to QS. You said you had left the forum, but you didn't. Now you wake up with an army of shills, which is exactly why you were tagged. Pathetically ironic.
You're trying to go out the subject, anyway I don't post anymore out of my case, I free to return posting anytime I want Grin.

The only thing I did for is post from a second account for a period of time. I have not tried nor purchased any accounts to my knowledge. As always, everything that you and your moppets are saying is a lie.
So you deny that Xanis isn't your alt ? and not involved in account trading?
4 years ago is "not long ago".  Roll Eyes
You mean you stopped account trading 4 years ago  Cool ?
I acknowledge that I stopped two years ago  Grin!
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:37:55 AM

You're trying to go out the subject
There is no subject.

and not involved in account trading?
That account was not involved in account trading, but was legitimately making posts to up its post count (aka post padding).

You mean you stopped account trading 4 years ago  Cool ?
No. There is absolutely zero evidence of any such behavior despite your absurd claims. I have double checked now, and the account has not been used since the end of 2014 thus it has been dead for 3 full years (not 4).

I acknowledge that I stopped two years ago  Grin!
Nope, just as QS didn't stop.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Bitcoin_BOy$ (OP)

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:45:44 AM

There is no subject.
Yes there's a subject: Lauda, Sold bitcointalk accounts, Giving neg for others for same reason

That account was not involved in account trading, but was legitimately making posts to up its post count (aka post padding).

Quote from Lauda: Placing bids != actually buying something. Furthermore, even placing bids != intent to buy something. Non Sequitur
Quote from Lauda: Xanis was banned on my request, but I obviously don't remember every post.

Playing ? Sometimes you deny that Xanis is involved in accounts trading, and sometimes that Xanis is not your alt.

Nope, just as QS didn't stop.
That's absurd too.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:47:20 AM

Yes there's a subject: I'm a butthurt liar with shill accounts
FTFY.

Playing ? Sometimes you deny that Xanis is involved in accounts trading, and sometimes that Xanis is not your alt.
Nope. My responses are consistent.

That's absurd too.
Nobody believes you other than QS and your own alts. Therefore, no.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:50:27 AM

I have not tried nor purchased any accounts to my knowledge.
You were placing bids on accounts listed for sale. You asked for a quote for 10 accounts. What would you call that?

Also, to your knowledge. You have either purchased accounts or you haven't. There is absolutely no way you purchased (or tried to purchase) an account without your own knowledge.

Why don't you create a thread asking theymos to post all of your alts that he believes you have currently and ever have had?
Bitcoin_BOy$ (OP)

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:53:36 AM

Yes there's a subject: I'm a butthurt liar with shill accounts
FTFY.

Nope. My responses are consistent.

That's absurd too.
Nobody believes you other than QS and your own alts. Therefore, no.
FTFY = Fuck this fuck you.
Impoliteness, I think I touched an injury. cry more.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:54:40 AM

You were placing bids on accounts listed for sale. You asked for a quote for 10 accounts. What would you call that?
Something that was very fitting with my behavior at the time: post padding.

Also, to your knowledge. You have either purchased accounts or you haven't. There is absolutely no way you purchased (or tried to purchase) an account without your own knowledge.
There are most certainly multiple ways of something like that happening:
1) Temporary loss of control of the account due to whatever reason (e.g. hacking).
2) Simply not remembering, which I don't and which is why you are asking for bullshit "statements".

There are probably more.

Why don't you create a thread asking theymos to post all of your alts that he believes you have currently and ever have had?
Why don't you? Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:04:29 AM

There are most certainly multiple ways of something like that happening:
1) Temporary loss of control of the account due to whatever reason (e.g. hacking).
2) Simply not remembering, which I don't and which is why you are asking for bullshit "statements".
This sounds a lot like you are giving yourself an out from being accused of lying when someone finds proof of an actual transaction with an account buyer/seller.

Why don't you? Roll Eyes
When someone is asking for themselves, theymos is more likely to give up this information because this person is giving up their privacy themselves, rather than someone else requesting that theymos violate the privacy of a third party.

Do you have a reason to not want to ask theymos to provide this information? Would you have a problem with theymos publicly posting all of your current and previous alts? 
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:07:46 AM

This sounds a lot like you are giving yourself an out from being accused of lying when someone finds proof of an actual transaction with an account buyer/seller.
This sounds a lot like you're a biased baboon. Anyone with higher education should know that memories can not be trusted in any way or form, especially not old ones. Don't ask me about the past. QED.

Why don't you? Roll Eyes
When someone is asking for themselves, theymos is more likely to give up this information because this person is giving up their privacy themselves, rather than someone else requesting that theymos violate the privacy of a third party.
"Why don't you create a thread asking theymos to post all of your alts that he believes you have currently and ever have had?" is what I meant with "why don't you". I didn't ask why you don't do that for my accounts.

Do you have a reason to not want to ask theymos to provide this information? Would you have a problem with theymos publicly posting all of your current and previous alts?  
Do you? If you don't, then do the same for your own alts. If you don't plan on doing that, then stop wasting my time with your hypocritical bullshit.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:12:21 AM

Do you? If you don't, do the same for your own alts. If you don't plan on doing that, then stop wasting my time with your hypocritical bullshit.
I am not the one who is claiming to never have purchased accounts. I have been open about having many alts in the past, so it would be of no surprise to anyone when he posts many accounts associated with my owning them at one point.

You on the other hand just said that that you used one additional account to post from, and implied that you did not purchase any accounts from said account or otherwise ("to your knowledge"). You asking theymos to post every account that you currently or in the past have owned would help you verify this statement.....or more likely disprove this statement, and confirm you are in fact lying.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  

Jump to: