Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:53:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] labcoin ASIC - v.1 @130nm/300Mhz -16 cores chip - European / Chinese Team  (Read 33596 times)
HowlingMad

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 02:13:16 AM

I live in HK. If anyone wants me to give them a call I can! Is there a number? Actually i could do a search and see if they are even a registered company...
On Cryptostocks: Labcoin associates themselves with iTec Pro Limited whose address in Hong Kong is:
Unit 1010, Miramar Tower,
 132 Nathan Road Tsim Sha Tsui,
 Kowloon Hong Kong, Hong Kong

So Have fun boys!

Windows 10, R280x * 3
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sushi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 02:45:30 AM

Website http://www.labcoin.com is down...

But, if their pool is hashing away 9.2 TH/S, they must have something good somewhere

>>> PM me for New ASIC Miner's Info.  We will go check it out <<<
FEEL GENEROUS TODAY?  ==> 1AHNusc3BQA2QJCokySAQ1Qtymr1ZyAG6P
merv77

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:34:26 AM

But, if their pool is hashing away 9.2 TH/S, they must have something good somewhere

yep, they've got a GOOD few million $$$ dollars of other peoples money.

fucking scumbags.. they can't hide forever, and one day someone will recognize them and expose them as low life criminals
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:43:44 PM

actually it's easy to track these fuckers by hiring private detectives if you know your way around in Hong Kong but it's gonna cost a few thousands which i wouldn't really bother about since i lost only a few coins... however i would if i lost hundreds of coins...

fucking scumbags.. they can't hide forever, and one day someone will recognize them and expose them as low life criminals

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 12:09:51 AM

another fraudulent venture.

will accept bets to contrary (on escrow) for those that want to put money where their mouth is

What's so fraudulent in this venture? They said that first run will be funded with their own funds. No preorders, no gimmick.  How sure are you? Willing to offer 50:1 on bets?

Wow, this Roadstress guy sure is a gullible idiot.  I wonder how much he paid out at 50:1?

Grin Grin Grin

And yet, he still has the gall to accuse HashFast of being a scam.   Roll Eyes

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 01:23:12 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2013, 01:53:19 AM by RoadStress

another fraudulent venture.

will accept bets to contrary (on escrow) for those that want to put money where their mouth is

What's so fraudulent in this venture? They said that first run will be funded with their own funds. No preorders, no gimmick.  How sure are you? Willing to offer 50:1 on bets?

Wow, this Roadstress guy sure is a gullible idiot.  I wonder how much he paid out at 50:1?

Grin Grin Grin

And yet, he still has the gall to accuse HashFast of being a scam.   Roll Eyes

It seems that i just found myself in a very funny situation. I just lurk this Mining forum and ask questions and now people are attacking me. I saw it happen before to other people, but i never thought it would happen to me. There was a time when i thought 'Orama went crazy because of the lack of sleep (joking) when he was saying that people just start attacking him out of nowhere, but it seems that i lived the day to see it happen to me too.

What's so idiotic on my post? It was on the fifth page of a thread where the company says they will fund themselves with their own funds and also no preorders and no gimmiks.Hard to scam someone there if you fund yourself and you don't ask money for anything. At least that's how i see it. If you carefully read the first pages up to my post you will see that everything seems legit and i really believed in them and hoped that they succeed so that we can have more options for ordering ASICs.Back then the market wasn't so big as it it now and besides crappy Avalon there was nobody else shipping then if i remember correctly. The moment they started to ask for money for preorders and then started the Securies thread (started on 27 July over a month away from my post)  which i wasn't aware for a long time then that it was obvious there is something fishy with them. Actually after they started the Securities thread the posting from this thread stopped and in September i was pointing out that there is a problem with them. I haven't invested in them because it was a no-brainer that this is fishy.

The bet was obviously rulling out any preorder and any form of money upfront without any proof of working chips so thank you for proving yourself a retard and thank you for praising crappy HashFast. Inaba 2.0!

Edit: I might have said something similar in the xCrowd thread. Go ahead and spend your time reading all the posts and revive that thread. You can do it!

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 02:40:35 AM

I just lurk this Mining forum and ask questions and now people are attacking me.

As proven by the existence and content of your quote, you were not "lurking" and richly deserve every consequence coming to you.

You were shilling for LabScam to the point of demanding anyone who knew it was a scam bet you their BTC, just to satisfy your unbridled enthusiasm for being taken advantage of.

If you want to see people attacking, look at the reaction when I broke the bad news to the Activemining cult.

Their cheerleaders turned my tag burnt umber!   Cheesy

What was the catalyst for you finally waking up and realizing LabScam is a scam?

Are you sorry you helped a scam steal so much money?   How much did you pay out at 50:1?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 10:54:44 AM

<lots of crap>

Ok you got me. I'm a paid shill of Labcoin! Tard!

superduh

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 09:35:32 PM

this shit is hilarious to read. all scammers sound the same calling others trolls. fuck you alberto Wink

ok
razorfishsl

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 06:40:13 AM

actually it's easy to track these fuckers by hiring private detectives if you know your way around in Hong Kong but it's gonna cost a few thousands which i wouldn't really bother about since i lost only a few coins... however i would if i lost hundreds of coins...

You don't need a private detective….
Just contact the HK police cyber fraud squad

High Quality USB Hubs for Bitcoin miners
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560003
merv77

Activity: 574

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:47:31 AM

Thanks for making the CSV API available post-mortem, Burnside!  

For those that are looking to use it - it's really easy, just insert the API key that Burnside emailed us last night and a CSV file will download itself to your browser:

Your personal portfolio   https://btct.co/csv/portfolio?key=[API key]
Your complete trade history   https://btct.co/csv/trades?key=[API key]
Your complete dividend history   https://btct.co/csv/dividends?key=[API key]
Your complete deposit history   https://btct.co/csv/deposits?key=[API key]
Your complete withdrawal history   https://btct.co/csv/withdrawals?key=[API key]

for getting records/history of Labcoin from BTC.TC, click link above and then paste your API that you received in email after the equals "="

eg. for trade history should look like below:
https://btct.co/csv/trades?key=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:13:10 PM

fuck the cybersquads i want them skinned alive... triads can find these lowlife scums easily...

You don't need a private detective….
Just contact the HK police cyber fraud squad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: